Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
If i was Dan..this would be my one and only time i helped this disgusting woman with her cooking for her guests..Imagine yourself cooking and that hysterical nightmare is in your ear all the time...I would let het go to rotten with her cooking the next time...let herself do the cooking .and see what the guests are getting....instead of making fun of the one who is helping you out.....lazy hysterical cow..
She would just smother everything in butter and cream and has no clue how to properly handle or plate food. And then she has the nerve to talk down on Dan's chef skills. Calling her a lazy hysterical cow is being way to friendly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
For someone who claims to LOVE wallpaper (especially de Gournay)....

What is with the wallpaper in the entryway? She just went for one big crooked cut instead of cutting it to fit around the the crown molding (that extends two feet beyond the door for no reason, then dips back in..)? And she couldn't be bothered to fit a piece between the door and molding, so it's just left white...

This is why LaLaLande will always look so cheap and messy - because the little things that take time make a BIG difference in the overall quality of impression of the room.

Also, Daddy's painting in there looks horrible, and the transition to from jungle to tacky red chinoiserie looks even worse... no wonder she never did a grand reveal for her channel...
View attachment 695438
She subscribes to the school of Feng Shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Would anyone who is receiving a salary of over 30,000 per month, present their monthly report to those who are essentially her employers, dressed like that and in the middle of having her hair bleached? She then accosts others who work for her for verbal updates on their work, for which the patrons (employers) are paying, but those people have not been told in advance that she's going to do a report. No doubt the fans/patrons will think it's cute and amusing. It is extremely unprofessional both to present her report in such a way and to see employees, particularly male ones, dressed like that. It is unbelievable that she thinks it's acceptable to do that. If all the employees and patrons think they are part of a big CLL family, then, I suppose that's why they think it's OK and it's probably a planned tactic on her part for that reason. She doesn't plan the content but she does plan her appearance! In any normal circumstances, it would be regarded as very disrespectful of both her "employers" and her employees.

• Heart

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
*** PHILOSOPHICAL MUSINGS FROM THE CAVE IN THE WILDERNESS ***

Why do the château vloggers make vlogs? Apart from the obvious reason - financial gain -, is there another subconscious reason that the vloggers themselves are not even aware of? All the vloggers share one key characteristic: they are all exiles, mainly from the UK; they are anglophones living in a foreign country, struggling to find an identity in an alien culture with an alien language; and none of them are particularly creative or linguistically proficient in the language of the host society. By making themselves the object of the camera's gaze, are the vlogs a subconscious quest for meaning? A quest for meaning that ultimately fails as their lives have no real meaning. That is in fact what the vlogs convey - that their lives have no real meaning. Perhaps they had no real meaning in their native country and the fact that they are now living in another country has simply made the matter worse. Hence the need to constantly make videos of their lives. They are of course unaware of the lack of meaning in their lives and the videos themselves become the meaning, while in fact documenting lives without meaning. Financial gain will do much to fill this void, but, just as wallpapering over cracks does not remove them, the void will always be there, growing ever larger ...

• Heart
  • Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
A picture tells a thousand words

Snorty waving from the window 🪟

One down 3 to go ……

He’s like the Cathy bates of the shitoooo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Except it's no joke, at all. With his reckless and careless behavior he is making a mockery of people who do take this disease serious. I thoroughly hope it will open the eyes of some of the superfans, it's about time they realize it's not all love and laughter at the HMN, it's grab and grifting and all strategies are allowed, even stupid negligence and ignorance.

Hear hear. But with all their laugh and laughter they will probably argue they mean well, that is what counts. No, you morons, responsible behavior counts and is what will eventually get us all out of this mess, no thanks to you lot. There really are no more excuses for their stupidity.

My feelings exactly. This was the sequel to the -grief-and-cry-in-the-church misery she put out a few weeks ago, which landed her so much praise and comfort from her super fans. Snorty wheeling his grandfather into every sentence is for exactly the same reason, it's just obscene and perverse, you are so right about that. You can see their thoughts of money shining through their fake sobbing.
Its so cringy, and so manipulative. Its not genuine grief after all this time If it is they need grief counselling.
Stop with the fake misery Stephanie and Philip. Can't we just have one episode where you don't mention your father/grandfather? . I lost my parents young. You move on. Get a grip the pair of you and stop using tears to elicit sympathy and money. I've recently been to the funeral of someone who died unexpectedly at the age of 30, that's tragedy

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Omg those two Dutch gays bringing a Frank Govers gown...I for sure think the one who presented it has wore it himself...some time ago... at a drag queenparty...
I was waiting …. For you to say that
It smacked of a burluesky evening out

Poor SSB - always the bridesmaids

Never the first in the gown 😈
That’s 2-2

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
I am sure I am not the only one who’s noticed that SJ keeps mentioning her birthday… So that her “supporters” will start sending her gifts… How much more can she fit into that building?
She will start asking for procedures...

1628161584051.png

• Haha
  • Heart

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
You said exactly what I was thinking. I thought at first it was just slight digging, but after watching it became irksome.
Philip and his Manky paws over everything, trying to get one over on Dan re the flower arranging and table decor. Total bore of a man and his friend travels to isolate ??
Anyway, she should be so lucky to have such talent around. I hope Dan doesn't do another one as he is far above the grotty Shitoo standard.

Total bitchfest. Philip must have been grinding his teeth behind his mask and beanie.
The reflection of themselves against Dan's more successful approach has embarrassed them, shown them for the a...holes they are. So they overreact by peeing on Dan's marbles, instead of polishing their own. Weak character in the leader position.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Whatever happened to Hashi the cabinet maker who turned up at the same time as Davy's first time? He was going off to quote for cabinets in a few chateau rooms.
Poor Hash(tag) . All that time - including COVID Christmas amongst the motley chateau crew -spent currying favour and peddling his wares was for nothing. Such grand ideas, so many plans drawn up and costings calculated. With the salesman mentally spending the commission he'd be paid by a grateful company. And not an order for even the simplest cupboard came of it. Such a shame. Such an obvious outcome.

The lunatic idea of a china pantry, housed in a room about 6 miles from any dining table, is now in the hands of Ian. Who has created a design to accommodate the octagonal display unit, on which BJJ will rehearse tablescapes for themed dinner parties. The drawing looks like the floor plan of a bijou boutique selling exclusive tat.

The joke of it is that there is no really good china, nothing particularly special. But it's another layer to the myth Stephanie has created and which her followers mistake for reality.

• Heart
  • Wow

Gibson

VIP Member
If i was Dan..this would be my one and only time i helped this disgusting woman with her cooking for her guests..Imagine yourself cooking and that hysterical nightmare is in your ear all the time...I would let het go to rotten with her cooking the next time...let herself do the cooking .and see what the guests are getting....instead of making fun of the one who is helping you out.....lazy hysterical cow..
You said exactly what I was thinking. I thought at first it was just slight digging, but after watching it became irksome.
Philip and his Manky paws over everything, trying to get one over on Dan re the flower arranging and table decor. Total bore of a man and his friend travels to isolate ??
Anyway, she should be so lucky to have such talent around. I hope Dan doesn't do another one as he is far above the grotty Shitoo standard.

what the actual f*ck-did she tell the guests she was going to check Dan wasn’t poisoning them? why why why?

what a nasty bitch-no glory for Dan, an actual chef, smdh View attachment 698730
Total bitchfest. Philip must have been grinding his teeth behind his mask and beanie.

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Oh my gawd, another yellow/orange monstrosity that reveals all. That colour is even worse than that of the Villiotti one, it really does not do anything for her complexion! What were those visitors thinking of? And more of Davy's parents' unwanted garbage. I think the whole world knows exactly where to take their rubbish, knowing it will be welcomed with open arms, regardless of how tasteless and tacky it might be!

If BJJ is meant to be isolating to protect his friend, why does he keep turning up, and why is it only he who is wearing a mask? Surely, if he is in a room with others, they should be wearing masks to prevent spreading anything to him which he could then pass on. None of them understands anything connected to Covid precautions!
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ M

Sesame Street -
Big Bird at the farmhouse 😈
Or
all the friends of Sesame Street Last harrah

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
It's curious, what we who are far away from Lalande, can see and deduce from cool, non-eyewitness, video evidence, like cops looking at CCTV footage (and curiously, how much more we can deduce when Lalande is shot by somebody else).
What I absolutely don't think I can speculate upon, because I'm not there, is the elements of SJ's downfall. Because I'm not there, absorbing the marinade, I can't get what lawyers call a theory of the case.
Which is why I'm so curious about @Clara Burnett's observation and premonition that it's coming. Do you have some sense, Clara, of what form it could take? Does the rise of PJ have something to do with it? I'm clueless, in the strangest way.
It's mostly bits and pieces from things I hear from people that are in the know. We all rate her vlog's narrative as unsustainable (you can only say 'amazing' so many times and still remain credible, even to complete morons who will gladly give you their money if you keep playing charades. Potty seemed unwilling to tell her when he's coming back and the not so elusive N and his family also seem to avoid her like the plague. No word from her beloved IJ about when and if she's coming back to the shittoo. She has made her bed, literally when it comes to Snorts, and my eyes and ears tell me she getting rather lonely. The relentless stream of criticism she gets, not just here but there's a distinct buzz around her, is making her extremely nervous. There's too many possible moles to keep her dirty laundry from exposure. My main reason for expecting her impended downfall is math: what comes up, eventually must come down. It's been too long to be putting out the fire with gasoline.

Omg those two Dutch gays bringing a Frank Govers gown...I for sure think the one who presented it has wore it himself...some time ago... at a drag queenparty...lalalande is just like a dechetterie....stuff you want to get rit of...ship it to Lalande for a few minutes of fame...
You are right. A few minutes of fame before it get's either dumped or burned.

• Wow
  • Sad

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Wait wait!!

Am I crazy? I thought Teabag was uploading daily videos starting today? (He also said he was starting last Monday (August 2) as well??) Can anyone confirm I'm not losing my mind?
Darling, you misunderstood him. He’s only “gearing up” today. Not actually releasing a video. He’s got to relax first. Should only take a couple of months or so.

• Haha
  • Heart