The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Stephanie. I feel for you. You were exposed to ridicule by the gifter of the yellow dress. He did it for a bet. Now you must have your revenge. If only a little irritated, one of Selmar's cocktails should do the trick. If you are really annoyed, a beige offering from Marie (I know she has left but if you delve into the 3rd standby freezer you will find Natti has hidden a shedload of frosty Marie leftovers you knew nothing about) may make you feel a little prettier.

Reactions: 25
Omg yes! The fact that they have paying guests whose food is stored and prepared in the same fridge and kitchen as the staffs food, that there is no HACCCP food safety being followed, and that any old volunteer who can do mornings will prep a breakfast does my head in!!!

Reactions: 15
It was a creepy, obvious video begging for money. If she wants to increase her patronage so she can buy a car she needs to have a better approach.
Has anyone suggested putting roadside flowers in jam jars?

would anyone notice the skidmarks on any of the rag-tag chairs in the shitoo?
I needed a towel on my upholstery when I read that one.

Reactions: 16
Her net worth at her death was $200 million and she also had an apartment on the Upper East Side that was listed at $50 million in 2019 (amongst other properties, I'm sure..) Anderson is doing just fine!

Maybe Andrew doesn't understand the what the word fiance really means. Maybe he thinks it's a fancy French word for hooker....

Reactions: 14
Actually, I believe she has more than that. I believe there is another contact but it is not my place to say more.

Reactions: 13
It appears they did get a new car. They went to a castle in Umbria and they were driving a new/newer Audi suv. I wish her well, I just won't be along for the ride. And Carlo's comment "don't break the ball" or something like that was too much as well. They are coming across more and more smug and it is a turn off for me. When you put yourself out there, be prepared for criticism, I get you can't please everyone, but sometimes your own arrogance and smugness gets in the way. So to Carlo and Nicki goodbye everywhere! Oh and the Brenda Gibbon's mention is the of. Wrong coat tails to be riding on Nicki!

Last edited:
Yes, Gloria Vanderbilt was an artist and had good taste. Not my taste.

Isn't that a Derek painting up on the left there?
Hmmm...can't see any signature nips and used condoms so, maybe not one of Daddy's masterpieces.

Reactions: 13
Dear Andrew. I really feel I must advise. I am sure you took up your profession to try and secure yourself some kind of future. I am here to tell you - this is not the future for you. Firstly, have your suspicions not been aroused, having been told that your ....whatever he is to you... earns his living by being a Youtube vlogger - but that he never does any vlogging? And if you do not practise your profession - there will be an income spiralling downward? Before you fix your future on this 35 year old teenager, consider - he can design wallpaper but hasn't designed any. Can paint - but doesn't. Has expensive habits but no long term way of financing them. Now if your dream is to live in a cottage that is not yours, and is not his with a family that are ghastly, we wish you every happiness. Otherwise, the acceptance of his hand in marriage would be unwise.

Reactions: 17
In regards to who may be a mole in the chateau, I don’t think any of the non-English native speakers read here, the wit and references are beyond nati, Selmar, Marie and maybe philip. I’d say SJ does all the sleuthing here herself, and maybe even has an account to be able to raise some questions.
I’d say she tells everyone she rises above the petty comments on here, and I hope she does, cuz it must be a hell of a lot of reading to keep up with this as well as do everything else she has on!

but we kinda know she takes the constructive criticism and works with it, and fair play to her, I appreciate that.

Qué?

Gandalf the white has to get to sleep! Good night everyone and thanks for the entertainment!

Reactions: 10
Just started watching the Goodbye Marie vlog and I just have to say....MY GODD I HATE THAT INTRO MUSIC SOOOO MUCH!!!!!...Every time I hear it my stomach turns! I don't know if it's because I know that sickening gate opening and the Hi, I'm Stephanie is coming up....You'd think after all this time and I know I've seen people in the comments saying she should change her intro, that she'd find a new way to open her vlogs....

I'm sorry I've been so pissy the last few posts but she is really starting to get on my last nerve!!!

Reactions: 23
would anyone notice the skidmarks on any of the rag-tag chairs in the shitoo?
Oh my. when someone points out something you did not need to read..anyone who would even pose for a pic like that would not be sitting on a towel. Mind you - who cares in that place. Didn't Fanny say her bedhead came from the Ritz Hotel..or did I dream that? Anyway - anything from a hotel room will never make it into my bedroom..if you know what I mean!

Reactions: 16
To give Steph her due - and I am finding it harder and harder as time goes on to find ways to do this - she acted graciously in every respect.
I have to say..... she is always gracious when thanking someone...... even shocking gifts!

Reactions: 9
I’m absolutely positive I recognise the new volunteer (the one who fixed the door) im
Not sure it it’s from tv or real life

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.