The Chateau Diaries #5 Gin, sin & presents in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree - many weirdos out there - address should not be posted here for them to easily pick up on. We have expressed our deep concern about stalkers. They can make their own investigation (lets hope not though)
I sussed out her flat location last year from the visuals and events in the vlogs (had covid last oct/nov, bored and ill on sofa). It was very easy to do from the vlogs but my day job is MI6.

@Takeaway Setphanie - 😲 you just can't get the staff nowadays. Whoever input that data probably works for HMRC - useless, just bloody useless
I think that miss spelling was deliberate & it’s getting shiftier by the minute 😂

That's exactly my theory. They all own part of the freehold. That's totally normal.

With a London property that size they must be billionaires & on a previous page I noticed there was no loan /mortgage on Stephanies flat so she must have paid cash !!!!

Ooh PLEASE submit the Benidorm art for the July image. Nice and summery.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The other two club co-owners did not agree with or participate in the live sex show or the intense debauched ingestation of drugs. The authorities closed down the hotel in the end and it also took Claire two or more years to deal with / get over her drug use.
Ooh you sound very in the know, Viva La Loca! Were you on that scene? You forgot to add that it was 2 couples - 2 brothers and their girlfriends, and the brothers had a BIG falling out.

I used to know Claire Manumission's brother!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
With a London property that size they must be billionaires & on a previous page I noticed there was no loan /mortgage on Stephanies flat so she must have paid cash !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Selmar is wise enough to know there'd be no chance for him with LOTL. He's also the sort of person who would be looking for a soulmate. At this stage of her life, I think SJ might only succumb to a rich, maybe older, aristocrat, who could keep her in the manner to which she is accustomed, not someone like Selmar, I fear. He actually deserves better (and I don't mean in terms of money or class). He must realise that SJ flirts with everyone, regardless of their gender, age or background, they worship her which she loves and many of them are useful to have around, but at heart, I reckon both she and Mummy are snobs. However, to give her her due, she seems to genuinely like Gerry and even shares a room when they go on holiday. His joking would drive me insane!

Maybe Cat could help Selmar with his English. He should get her to proof-read his video sub-titles. I bet PP, a pretty good English speaker, is scornful about Selmar's English!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Zebraaah I appologize, I thought you meant Lalaland managment and services, so yes freehold seems correct, the directors somewhat not

Reactions: 1
@ChocLili thanks for the magnificent summary! I still don't quite understand why some people left :( Was it because of superfans or because of ex gossip guru types?

Reactions: 5
@sandro37 The look of love from trust fund hippie damaged eyes fresh air food Mason. She keeps them hooked ..

View attachment 327090
this picture is like from a holiday catalogue, this is just too precious 😂 😂 😂 this trustfund kid who pretends that he is mere mortal gets me every time

you know I wouldn't care less if they paid those hostages aka volunteers or if she really worked on her chateau, instead, she is working on people and moneygrabbing skills at the speed of light,

I wonder if people would be so forgiving is she looked more like BG and not like a rich blond-haired skinny white woman

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@ChocLili thanks for the magnificent summary! I still don't quite understand why some people left :( Was it because of superfans or because of ex gossip guru types?
My summary is only from my viewpoint and bias @Raspberrybrulee . This thread has had many different twists, turns and concurrent “lines of enquiry”. Maybe some didn’t sit well. Maybe they are just getting on with non-chatelaine life. I really have no idea why. Sometimes I feel I need a Cheshire Cat to explain where we are!

"Most everyone's mad here."
"You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself."

• Haha
now I see better - sorry I am not UK solicitor so it takes me a tiny bit more =], Potty resigned 2009 and olivier 2012 so I assume that they were leaseholders and now they are not anymore

so potty appointed the same day as SJ meaning they had it together for a year?

the 7 people is about the right number for that house, so it is a freehold company

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
so Selmar has a cleaning company - Nettoyage courant des bâtiments (8121Z)
hmmm

before they lock me up, SJ has a company registered in France - 5520Z (hébergement touristique et autre hébergement de courte durée)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
It’s totally Real
Oliver's wife is really odd, that is quite apparent. I worked in the middle east for a while and my wife did not find it very "feminist" to have to cover up her hair outside or that I had to give her permission to fly out of the country...always funny when people say Islam empowers women, how they can twist religion to suit what they wish for. According to sharia law your children even belong to your husband after a divorce, they are in fact his from birth though he did not push them out of his body (I am quite in awe of you women doing that!) Anyway, Oliver's wife is also a real beauty, so he is probably quite happy that she has devout tendecies, and is happy to be his property. Personally I use my wallet to keep my wife put in our home, her only religion seems to be Harvey Nichols and Selfridges.🍸🍾 I am very proud of your sleuthing by the way, - cheers! Saturday night in Covid times, one learns hibernation...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s totally Real
I've fact-checked it and seriously, these people are really something
now those looks at SJ make more sense =]]]]

there is a register in France which records prices of land, I found the one of our interest but I am not sure how it works precisely as the price is super low (should include all the other parcels) it was 89K

just to remind everyone, all this info is very much PUBLIC

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I've fact chcecked it and seriously, these people are really something
now those looks at SJ make more sense =]]]]
There must be so much more stuff out there, it truly is lala land. Alice in Wonderland has nothing on this !!!!! I love watching but it now annoys me that these millionaires are taking the p***

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There must be so much more stuff out there, it truly is lala land. Alice in Wonderland has nothing on this !!!!! I love watching but it now annoys me that these millionaires are taking the p***
I've found also what and were Semar was doing, the whole Olivier's wife bio (she put it up herself), she is a very avid FB user and some more ;)
ggl is almighty and people oblivious

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.