The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a nice enough guy, but his vlog is fairly boring and pedestrian. All these other vlogs are successful because they give us some drama, cringe or whatever that gets an emotional response. Love 'em or hate 'em, we watch. Dan may have a small cadre of thirsty viewers who like beanpole guys who sweat in a garden, but that's a pretty small audience unless he brings us something to wag our tongues about.
Seems he’s got his subscribers moving steady and a constant following- and that’s without tattle

Slow and steady and engaged
Seems he’s on a highway 🛣 to succeed

More power to them ….. all 😈

I’m still getting a whiff of flying monkeys 🐒 ….
Are you renting your chateau??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think they were rude to me first saying I said something I didn't. Rats swimming in the same sewer really shouldn't bite each other.
May I say the well worn phrase "the first thing to do when you are in a hole is stop digging". I suggest you re-read your posts several times before posting/deleting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

They must miss this. I watch a bunch of instagram and tiktok channels, and I miss it for them. There's a spontaneity with those platforms that's missing with youtube. Was that peasant food or no?

Baloney. You can't voice an opinion anywhere but tattle. 885.
Michael's children's book? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone please clarify why everyone is fair game apart from ‘Dan the man’? How does this work? As you’ve all established I’m a newbie with half a dozen posts. Maybe help explain to some of us why he gets a free ride even though he grifted before he’d even turned on the camera.

You do realise that he set up a Patreon account in his first intro video and a GoFundMe for a renovations project. Nobody on YouTube does that. Unless they’re using their position of fame and popularity from this trou du cul niche of YouTube to exploit the generous Christians of the mid-west.

There is a scale of tit and anyone who opened up a Patreons account moment after registering their YouTube account is on it. I just don’t understand the double standards on the grifting and why some are hammered and others are seen as saints.
You make some great points. I am neutral on Dan. I think he and his vlogs are rather dull. He does seem to be protected from criticism here. It is a bit of a tightrope at times, ie. having dissenting opinions outside the majority. I understand your questioning as I tend to be a lone wolf as well, so say what you think, as no one should be made to feel uncomfortable or unwanted because of a solitary or unpopular opinion. 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 24
QUOTE="Sami Lee, post: 5800956, member: 209071"]
Indeed. And why oh why do so many people think they're qualified to interview people? I just watched 2 of these 'success' stories. Repetitious questions, the lack of real things that I'd like to know (how on earth did Nati get an Italian passport? Where will she spend her golden years? What are Anna-Liese's plans for her family's future? How are the boys doing in a multi-lingual culture? etc etc ) . No questions about what they believe their successes to be - the Wiiki interpreted that for us. And the awful, gawky girlie nervous giggling at the drop of a hat....cut that out and it would leave half the time to fill with more interesting questions.
[/QUOTE]
Iure sanguinis: If you have some Italian ancestry Italy gives you Italian passport quite easily. Americans, who never ever where in Italy apply for it all the time. It's quite a thing right now.

Reactions: 8
So in the land of blogging

Seems tattle has hit home 🎯

Stephanie has obviously gone travelling
PHILIPA is all alone

It’s rude to play with oneself
In public
And it appears tattle is running a bone 🦴

But if you want to play
At tattle
Best you bring your manners
On yer phone ☎

Causing offence is a worry
Especially if your all alone

Dan was always mummy’s
Favourite
He works and goes HOME

You fawning and fannying her daughter

A free ride is one thing - she might suffer that
But playing with her source of income
Better put down your phone ☎

Mini apron will fly to the gate

And pack your goods and chattels
And lay you on your back 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You make some great points. I am neutral on Dan. I think he and his vlogs are rather dull. He does seem to be protected from criticism here. It is a bit of a tightrope at times, ie. having dissenting opinions outside the majority. I understand your questioning as I tend to be a lone wolf as well, so say what you think, as no one should be made to feel uncomfortable or unwanted because of a solitary or unpopular opinion. 👌
If people find Dan's vlogs dull, that's fine. Each to their own. No-one here will object to that . I think we have already covered in several posts here today that he has had his share of criticism however what is unfair are some of the personal comments about him, as unlike SJ, MPK and others, there is nothing to substantiate these accusations.
Winecrasher's posts overstepped the mark. I think @MojoDublin is correct.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we artach the explanation as a first post (as we used to do)? New ppl do not read previous thread and for me it is also fun to read when i come back after some time
It's all in the wiki now. Up on the top in pink. Anybody can add something.

Reactions: 5
Seems he’s got his subscribers moving steady and a constant following- and that’s without tattle

Slow and steady and engaged
Seems he’s on a highway 🛣 to succeed

More power to them ….. all 😈

I’m still getting a whiff of flying monkeys 🐒 ….
Are you renting your chateau??
Without Tattle, and in all the early videos, the chateau. It was all Dan and Annelise alone in their old bakehouse learning how to do all the building trades in time for Christmas. Which dinner he then cooked. It was impressive and he doesn't need chateau footage to make it. Us DIY lovers are a whole market in and of ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And now news 📰 in brief

🎯

Engagement with tattlers at an all time high 😷

Selmar tried to 🔌 plug SSB on the dance floor

FRK has FINISHED manifestations in the lalande slop house

Kat escaped under the pretext ….. it’s only for a month

Nutti has to actually ACT like cinders ….

Ian has got the other Ian to plaster the toilet 🚽 walls
Coving should be in by September
Unfortunately the peacock 🦚 tit all over the wallpaper - …. Can’t be cleaned 🧽
Reordered fotunay fabric for a more luxurious effect

Selmar has established contact with the hostage takers … seems they will pay him to take tayatyna back … every cloud ⛅

Dana is on mrs mops duty …. Just topping up her income …

I’ll have to suffer the last vlog to see what I missed …

This has been your week in review
M
😈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There have been many posts on here that annoy the hell out of me but I just scroll on 😎
It's part of my post-Trump PTSD therapy. He can throw down the hook but I don't have to pick it up and hook it through my cheek. One love! One heart! Let's get together and feel all right! 🕊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's a nice enough guy, but his vlog is fairly boring and pedestrian. All these other vlogs are successful because they give us some drama, cringe or whatever that gets an emotional response. Love 'em or hate 'em, we watch. Dan may have a small cadre of thirsty viewers who like beanpole guys who sweat in a garden, but that's a pretty small audience unless he brings us something to wag our tongues about.
Small Cadre of thirsty viewers? 27,100 and rising steadily. I just want to point out that his subscriber to views ratio has been floating between 70% to 115% lately. That's outstanding for YouTube stats. Give the guy some credit

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not at all. No one is offended. Just cannot be bothered to read rubbish. Dan is not immune to criticism but wild accusations without foundation or even the slightest chance of being possible are just not worth our reading time. Being rude to other tattlers is not tolerated here. Other threads may welcome the need of some people to think this is a forum to be rude to others. Hope you make the right decision and stay with us.
I very much like the point about wild accusations with no chance of possiibility. I actually don't come here for that, and avoid other forums I'm interested in because of the low fact/common sense content.
One of the things I like most about you geniuses is the subtlety and sensitivity with which the videos are apprehended and adjudicated, the investigative reporter skills, the tax law, EU COVID and immigration law, French and gay culture tips. Not to mention YT algorithms which are the news from Mars to me.
It may come to the point where I don't watch the videos at all, and just come here for the knowledge my fellow nutters possess. Thank you one and all. 💐💐💐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As we’re approaching our 50th thread 🧵
😉

We will also have 2 new VIP members in addition to all the MVP tattlers
(Most Valuable Players)😜

How are we gonna celebrate 🎉
Might we have a challenge amongst ourselves for the

best post ever

Laugh out loud post

On flick (on point ) post

And they get premium posting for the 50 thread 🧵

…….
Incase ppl think 🤔 we don’t have a mounting traction
9 pages in on thread 49 5 k views

Seems we are the party 🎈

Any other suggestions ??
Let’s set this alight 😎

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe someome already commented on this, but did u notice how SJ shamelessly asks Dan for his footage to use in her vlogs ( the interesting, plot type of footage which she didnt do herself bc she chose to enjoy shopping with PJJ instead)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If people find Dan's vlogs dull, that's fine. Each to their own. No-one here will object to that . I think we have already covered in several posts here today that he has had his share of criticism however what is unfair are some of the personal comments about him, as unlike SJ, MPK and others, there is nothing to substantiate these accusations.
Winecrasher's posts overstepped the mark. I think @MojoDublin is correct.
I haven’t read those posts, sometimes Sometimes I skip a bit and don’t read each and every post all the way through.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.