The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree - Dan doesn't get a free pass here and has in the past, had fair criticism about his Patreon account, gift of a chandelier, a visit to Paris with his family, his ability as a gardener. It is interesting to note however that suddenly, along with an influx of new visitors, that we have a spate of Dan-baiting posts, including posts about his sexuality. Coincidence? I don't think so. Unlike SJ, FRK, Trotter, Ryan et al, he does at least put the work in. You can drive a double decker bus through the holes in the other timelines and storytelling.
Could NOT have put it better 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 31
FRK has arrived at Miranda Ash's. She's now reading a cook book or just using it as a coaster??? As a guest, do not use a book as a coaster.

View attachment 688784 View attachment 688796
That's a big no no isn't it. Disrespect your hosts on Day 1. My cookbooks are precious to me, and whilst I may splodge em with batter, sauce, even wine now and then (a sign of a good used cook book). no-one else can. She's so thoughtless :mad:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Can someone please clarify why everyone is fair game apart from ‘Dan the man’? How does this work? As you’ve all established I’m a newbie with half a dozen posts. Maybe help explain to some of us why he gets a free ride even though he grifted before he’d even turned on the camera.

You do realise that he set up a Patreon account in his first intro video and a GoFundMe for a renovations project. Nobody on YouTube does that. Unless they’re using their position of fame and popularity from this trou du cul niche of YouTube to exploit the generous Christians of the mid-west.

There is a scale of tit and anyone who opened up a Patreons account moment after registering their YouTube account is on it. I just don’t understand the double standards on the grifting and why some are hammered and others are seen as saints.
Just a few possible reasons:
He works bl**dy hard, he does not beg, he delivers what he says he will, he is down to earth, has a good and sometimes refreshingly self deprecating sense of humour, he does not think he is the bee's knees, he does not spend on luxuries, he does not think designer labels are a necessitiy, he does not do name dropping, he loves his partner/wife and his kids, he admits mistakes that he makes while doing up his house, he does not need a shitoo to be happy, (ok, and he is a bit of a looker, but we won't mention that here, will we! :p
His are one of the very few vlogs I enjoy watching. Absolutely no cringe factor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Just a few possible reasons:
He works bl**dy hard, he does not beg, he delivers what he says he will, he is down to earth, has a good and sometimes refreshingly self deprecating sense of humour, he does not think he is the bee's knees, he does not spend on luxuries, he does not think designer labels are a necessitiy, he does not do name dropping, he loves his partner/wife and his kids, he admits mistakes that he makes while doing up his house, he does not need a shitoo to be happy, (ok, and he is a bit of a looker, but we won't mention that here, will we! :p
His are one of the very few vlogs I enjoy watching. Absolutely no cringe factor.
Spot on! 👏👏👏. He's a decent, hardworking man, using his skills to support his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s so oooo behind the times - that particular cookbook was the flavour of 2019 ….

Guess she’s flatlines even hooked up to a heart monitor 😈
Some of my favourite cookbooks are years old. Still no excuse to put your glass on them the thoughtless wretch :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
(ok, and he is a bit of a looker, but we won't mention that here, will we! :p
Eh YES 🙌
Both of them are hot to trot - effortlessly
And their kids are insanely adorable 🥰

( being fair all the kids featured are totally adorable 🥰)

But there is some munters

( aka Pre last century would be labelled monster munch …..

The tide wouldn’t take them out …
Unless it was PAID to ….)
I’ll just leave that there 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But then she would want him to cook everytime
And lets not forget he is running all fay in the garden and at home afterwards maybe he is just saving energy for later when he is back home with his kids and wif
I would not like to be cooking and gardening for her all the time o_O..... she will next expect him to do the washing and the ironing !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just to champion a cause

Think 🤔 Dan has the nigella factor ….
You can’t help yourself watch and admire ….

Tattlers might need a decent cookbook for Christmas 🎅

Possibly we could champion Dan 😎

Reactions: 15
Quite the compliment. 😂

1627728588262.png
1627728753779.png

CHATEAU DE LA LANDE
SARA & STEVE'S CHATEAU IS REVEALED!
Jul 29, 2021

comments...

Ashley Green
12 hours ago
Every time I watch the vlogs I keep thinking Stephanie looks like someone that I have seen somewhere so I kelp thinking about it and the early 90s tv show Saved by the Bell came to mind remember the early years of it the teacher named Miss biIss she looks similar to Stephanie, they all say we all have a twin out there LOL I love watching your videos.

Greg Bashjian
4 hours ago
Hayley Mills in "Good Morning, Miss Bliss" The Junior High predecessor to "SBTB". You may also remember her from the Original Version of "The Parent Trap" movie when she was in her Teen years. Stephanie does favor her in some ways. :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I would not like to be cooking and gardening for her all the time o_O..... she will next expect him to do the washing and the ironing !
Laying tables, running her copper bath, doing her hair, chasing dogs - oh wait, that's Little Snortalot's raison d'etre.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quite the compliment. 😂

View attachment 689281View attachment 689286
CHATEAU DE LA LANDE
SARA & STEVE'S CHATEAU IS REVEALED!
Jul 29, 2021

comments...

Ashley Green
12 hours ago
Every time I watch the vlogs I keep thinking Stephanie looks like someone that I have seen somewhere so I kelp thinking about it and the early 90s tv show Saved by the Bell came to mind remember the early years of it the teacher named Miss biIss she looks similar to Stephanie, they all say we all have a twin out there LOL I love watching your videos.

Greg Bashjian
4 hours ago
Hayley Mills in "Good Morning, Miss Bliss" The Junior High predecessor to "SBTB". You may also remember her from the Original Version of "The Parent Trap" movie when she was in her Teen years. Stephanie does favor her in some ways. :)
[/QUOTE]

They should get an eye test soon !! For starters, Miss Biss, washes and styles her hair. No 'up do's' so as not to bother from Miss Bliss ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone please clarify why everyone is fair game apart from ‘Dan the man’? How does this work? As you’ve all established I’m a newbie with half a dozen posts. Maybe help explain to some of us why he gets a free ride even though he grifted before he’d even turned on the camera.

You do realise that he set up a Patreon account in his first intro video and a GoFundMe for a renovations project. Nobody on YouTube does that. Unless they’re using their position of fame and popularity from this trou du cul niche of YouTube to exploit the generous Christians of the mid-west.

There is a scale of tit and anyone who opened up a Patreons account moment after registering their YouTube account is on it. I just don’t understand the double standards on the grifting and why some are hammered and others are seen as saints.
Annalise was behind Dan getting the job at the ShitO. She saw the goldmine and reached out to IJ and SJ via YT. Am sure she set up the Patreon as well. I like Dan but do feel he definitely gets a pass for some of his ill planned home renovations while others like Edd and Anna get hammered.
Did anyone else noticed he was only cooking for 6 in his Daily Vlog? Hope the Masked Phyllis makes the cut or someone will be going hungry! And SJ definitely told Dan to keep it simple. She knows to keep the bar very low so all of the Super Fans can feel the same amount of ‘sunshine’.

Reactions: 8
Annalise was behind Dan getting the job at the ShitO. She saw the goldmine and reached out to IJ and SJ via YT. Am sure she set up the Patreon as well. I like Dan but do feel he definitely gets a pass for some of his ill planned home renovations while others like Edd and Anna get hammered.
Did anyone else noticed he was only cooking for 6 in his Daily Vlog? Hope the Masked Phyllis makes the cut or someone will be going hungry! And SJ definitely told Dan to keep it simple. She knows to keep the bar very low so all of the Super Fans can feel the same amount of ‘sunshine’.
Maybe others are more likely to "get hammered" because they have rich parents in the background, are established (in non covid times) in a successful business, and can afford to buy a second"chateau"? Jus' sayin'....

Reactions: 24
Maybe others are more likely to "get hammered" because they have rich parents in the background, are established (in non covid times) in a successful business, and can afford to buy a second"chateau"? Jus' sayin'....
Fair enough but no one will ever beat Anna who put on a wedding while being in labor!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.