The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine too...I don't know, is this part of the shattoh! fascination? Why do so many people spend so much money and devote hours and hours of their time making or buying stuff for them...?
They all seem to try and outdo each other with ever more bijou/expensive gifts....Is it all just for a measly 3mins of fame and listening to manic laughter and the limited vocab, over-excited 'AMAZING'/'I LOOOOVE ITT!' ejaculations?

Reactions: 15
I first saw Steph in the chateau diy programme and joined the fb group back in early 19 and followed her vlogs that summer.

Reactions: 10
Aw, bless her heart... She's just managed to get herself out of Texas and the faux culture shock's gone to her head.

Reactions: 19
Stephanie does not stack up well to the statuesque fresh-faced American. SJ's face and demeanour seem to suggest that she knows this. She's looking old and she's not happy because she's the Queen Bee.

Princess Stefanny's motto like Connor McLoud's is 'THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!'

Reactions: 22
I speak Welsh to my parents so I’m not going to change to English just because I’m in someone’s earshot I’m from near Bala btw.
Fair enough, but this was staff in the hotel I was staying at, just after we’d spoken to them. I was convinced they were bitching about the customers! Otherwise, everyone in the village I met were lovely.

Reactions: 8
Her Instagram is full of pictures of her loving, laughing, eating and having a grand time in her previous travels. What she wrote about HMN being the place of her épanouissement is pure BS.

Reactions: 16
I first saw Steph in the chateau diy programme and joined the fb group back in early 19 and followed her vlogs that summer.

I also started watching as a suggestion from you tube, started losing interest after Patreon was started.

Reactions: 10
I think I started watching from a recommendation from a YouTuber “tarnished treasures” I m always looking for interesting channels with people that don’t get on my nerves. But, I started to notice the greed and lack of work ethic. I was seriously worried about SJ bringing all these strangers into her home physically and through the channel. Felt like a parfect place for a murder like midsomer murders lol and my family thinks it seems very cultish. I don’t watch the GG I tried one or two they are sickening. I thought there must be other people who think something isn’t quite right here, and that’s how I found these threads. Now I always want to know what the “tattlers” have to say about every vlog

Reactions: 18
She's not so bad actuaĺly.Just seems excited to be in Italy.I think she's a hard worker and practically saved her husband's family estate .
Duchess of Sandwich or something Julie, she was on the TV show Ladies of London, it was a Bravo spin off of the Real housewife franchise! I actually enjoyed it. She also did a short lived series for National Geographic , historic Houses or something.

Reactions: 8
Thank you!!!!! All so spot on!

Reactions: 9
All the posts are starting to read like an addiction recovery meeting! Me too, recovering!

Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="FrankieG, post
Let's assume, for arguments sake, firstly, that she has a very detailed long term business plan (with budget and cash flow) that she follows rigidly. Then we can assume all is well. Questions arise about just how much cash is being sourced and from where, but set that aside. Then, secondly, if there is not aplan etc. and all she has is what we see, well, this is big trouble looming. Gonna be a bad day in black rock, for sure.
[/QUOTE]
My guess is she paid some debts off, too.

Reactions: 13
She is relaxing in August, doing the wedding in September, hoping that her business takes off once there are pics available. But hardly any weddings in autumn, even her new friend Anna struggles and won't give her the odd job since she does flowers herself. And another lockdown coming for sure in winter. So she either ends again at Lalande or another workaway job. Or a job at Mcdrive in UK.

Another basic life maintenance I was able to avoid because of rainy weather: I don't need to shave my legs since I will wear trousers at the wedding this weekend I am invited to. But selfcongratulations are still possible since I need to iron them

I bring the countless aprons...

I bring the countless aprons...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Duchess of Sandwich or something Julie, she was on the TV show Ladies of London, it was a Bravo spin off of the Real housewife franchise! I actually enjoyed it. She also did a short lived series for National Geographic , historic Houses or something.
There is no such thing as the Duchess of Sandwich. The Viscountess Hinchingbrooke is the courtesy title of the wife of the heir (Viscount Hinchingbrooke) of the Earl of Sandwich. Julie Montagu, that overly peppy and over-acting American vlogger is the current titleholder.

Reactions: 20
How i ended up at the CD..Well we have a big old house in Bourgogne, so renovlogs of chateaux always interests me, A few years ago we wanted to see another part of France, so i went on searching a house to rent...at first i ended up with Begmania...but it had no pool, so we took another place to stay...but the fact that they only recently bought the place and they were young intriged me...so i started to follow Begmania on FB...Then teabeg started to vlog...so i watched.and then YT decided that Fan Flash also had to be to my liking thats why i ended up looking at that madhouse...but i soon started to get questions about things, and i started to search on google...and voila Tattle came on....and i saw that a lot of people tought the same like me about her...love..life and laughter..shittoo..

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.