The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought a house in Tuscany during the pandemic! (and now I’m finally here), Episode 1 - YouTube
Goodness knows how she managed to get a rich aristocrat (mind you he doesn't seem too bright, either!) to marry her and surely she could have bought a considerably better house in Tuscany than that one. She was living as some kind of socialite in London before she met him. Their Dorset home is lovely and not too far for Marie to visit from Hampshire!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*** BREAKING NEWS ***

'Fly-on-the-wall' Tattle sources can reveal that No Life Ryan and Ladyboy are planning to return to France where they intend to set up their own Phucky-Phucky fish farm and make endless videos about gardening, Thai cusine, and laying gravel driveways ... Ryan, who is royally phucked off with his 'life' and has phucked off to Thailand for a much undeserved holiday, said that he's looking forward to having a phucking good time being phucked by and phucking with his ladyboy while phucking over viewers on YT with phucking boring videos ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And, he did it all, himself.
So, when people start complaining about him AGAIN not coming up with the goods, he will release a "The truth about why it finished with Andrew", where he can be a victim because he did not know Andrew was a hooker. :coffee: :rolleyes: If any of his patreons are reading this,- STOP supporting a lost cause, Gwen will call you a homeophobe yes, but stop. Buy yourself something nice instead. I am 100% sure Michael will never keep his promises to Patreons, his pockets are full of holes :LOL: he is not any good with money. I am, that is my job, so please my dear friends, never say 110%, or 200% (Sandro! :love:) or anything else more than 100%. There IS no more than 100%, mathematically it HURTS to see this in writing. I have told my daughter off for this enough to make her stop. Right, back to work, have a nice day! :geek:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't think she has changed, just acts differently when on camera. I think she played a big part in SJs personality flaws.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
*** BREAKING NEWS ***

'Fly-on-the-wall' Tattle sources can reveal that No Life Ryan and Ladyboy are planning to return to France where they intend to set up their own Phucky-Phucky fish farm and make endless videos about gardening, Thai cusine, and laying gravel driveways ... Ryan, who is royally phucked off with his 'life' and has phucked off to Thailand for a much undeserved holiday, said that he's looking forward to having a phucking good time being phucked by and phucking with his ladyboy while phucking over viewers on YT with phucking boring videos ...
I feel guilty laughing at this but, it is bloody hilarious!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Matt - is coming to do them apparently

As soon as he’s finished all the lucrative Paying customers with pools ….😈
Oh spare me...i still dont get my head around where Fan Flash is getting all those, not so skilled ,creepy workmen from...

I didn't make it past 12 minutes of GAG and moved on to Nicki Positano's Ischia tour!
But, I did notice how SJ seemed annoyed with the peppiness of that new American volunteer.
Nutti forgot to warn that giant of a girl that SJ hates to be outshone!

View attachment 693952
I will ask if Nikkie Tutorials can join them for the next Cadeaux...She will let Fan Flash look like a dwarf... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just sped through the Gift Grab. God they all are either drunk or dense. No idea what a tie clip or a Claddagh might be?
And that poor American Super Fan with her matching stringy hair full of product thanks to zero water pressure and obnoxiously bright red sweater just like SJ!
As our very own @Marquis de Potpourri pointed out, no one edited out her zipper being open: “Badly done, Emma!” She won’t be upstaging the Mistress anytime soon.

I was thinking the same thing! Unzipped zipper, over acting, and a stoned Selmar!

And the joke of Hedge Hog boy isolating???

Matt - is coming to do them apparently

As soon as he’s finished all the lucrative Paying customers with pools ….😈
Why are they so hard to replace? Can’t the lower level ones be done?

So, when people start complaining about him AGAIN not coming up with the goods, he will release a "The truth about why it finished with Andrew", where he can be a victim because he did not know Andrew was a hooker. :coffee: :rolleyes: If any of his patreons are reading this,- STOP supporting a lost cause, Gwen will call you a homeophobe yes, but stop. Buy yourself something nice instead. I am 100% sure Michael will never keep his promises to Patreons, his pockets are full of holes :LOL: he is not any good with money. I am, that is my job, so please my dear friends, never say 110%, or 200% (Sandro! :love:) or anything else more than 100%. There IS no more than 100%, mathematically it HURTS to see this in writing. I have told my daughter off for this enough to make her stop. Right, back to work, have a nice day! :geek:
I am guilty of saying 200% et. I’m sorry, did not realize you math types get the itches from it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I felt bad for her, sitting there on camera for 4 or 5 minutes with her zipper down and then realizing it and having to zip it back up in front of four strangers. I would have been mortified! They couldn’t start over because they already tore through one box like the savages they are. She recovered pretty well considering the situation. She was a bit overzealous, but probably had that embarrassment adrenaline running through her. I couldn’t have done it, sitting there acting interested while listening to them read cards and praising the gifts much longer than necessary, knowing my fly was down for tens of thousands of viewers. And how long do they need to discuss the use of cleaning brushes? Watching a grown man open stuffed hedgehogs and socks. And contemplate the use of crochet wash cloths? Is it a pot holder?…🤣 Seriously, they have holes in them.
I am really looking forward to see that fat- girl- on- a -bike...appear in the cadauxcrapvlogs....they for sure need a strong sofa wich isnt infected with woodworm...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I didn't make it past 12 minutes of GAG and moved on to Nicki Positano's Ischia tour!
But, I did notice how SJ seemed annoyed with the peppiness of that new American volunteer.
Nutti forgot to warn that giant of a girl that SJ hates to be outshone!

View attachment 693952
Can't remember who suggested it, but I watched with sound off. Very enlightening. Best of all though, as you say, the New American slave volunteer is a naturally, preppy, cheesey C actress. She was on sparkling form. I am betting she wont be on too many more vlogs.

Can't remember who suggested it, but I watched with sound off. Very enlightening. Best of all though, as you say, the New American slave volunteer is a naturally, preppy, cheesey C actress. She was on sparkling form. I am betting she wont be on too many more vlogs.
Ah, turned sound on in error. She's only staying for 2 days, so that takes care of her then (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What American lady? When was this?
I believe her name was Ariel. She had two small children and rented the house that is now Nic and Marie's apartment, but my friends lived there from 2014 until late 2017. After my friends left SJ rented the house to that American lady, who was traveling in Europe and wanted a base camp. Because she was gone most of the time, SJ let the workawayers use the apartment she received rent for at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I will ask if Nikkie Tutorials can join them for the next Cadeaux...She will let Fan Flash look like a dwarf... :rolleyes:
That would be epic! Steph could sit on her knee and Nikki could operate her like a ventriloquist dummy. On second thought, Nikki should stay far away from lalalande, she’s too sweet to mix in with that bunch of jackals.

Anyone 5’ 7” or above would look “giant” next to Nutti and Steph, both of them are like what, 5’3”?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
agree with you 110%

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think it's safe to say there will be no daily vlog coming from Trotter Boy any time soon: he has now deleted the comment underneath his last vlog, the one where he promised the daily vlogs would start yesterday. In the mind of a loser like him (and only there) deleting a promise equals he never made one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes I’m officially obsessed with Cara and will do my level best to keep my non-IG fellow Tattlers in the know about what is going on in the woods of Lalande!

1627994284870.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Night everyone - thank you again for so many interesting posts! Before I go for today - I have changed my mind on who FRK shoud interview next on 'success stories' ... Ghislaine Maxwell was my first choice but considering she is some what unavailable at the moment... FRK is heading to the UK - here is my nomination. This dip stick. They can bond over simple chores being a whole days goal - she should be able to at last hang a shirt..Ok you go girl...
I bought a house in Tuscany during the pandemic! (and now I’m finally here), Episode 1 - YouTube
She's not so bad actuaĺly.Just seems excited to be in Italy.I think she's a hard worker and practically saved her husband's family estate .

Reactions: 4
Helloooooo again...great posts peeps! You probably have this on a thread somewhere I have not come across yet (let me know) but how did everyone start watching CD? Yes, I am typical when lock down was in full swing - but it came to my attention via a channel Nicki Positano. I love Positano and binged watched her vlogs. In one she did a shout to CD, a video about: "what channels do you watch". So, I checked it out. Was entertained at first till something looked so odd..I think it was the general lack of privacy to all who lived there and the weird projects. Anyway - if I am right SJ never gave NP a shout out or mention, in return for what clearly gained her subscribers. Now, Nicki Positano has just got better in all vlogs and has over taken CD for subscribers. That truly makes me happy! With a small garden and family members they produce so much food and actually work on preserving it for the winter. I know lala is different in ambitions but you would think with the hoard that lives there - food would be a priority?? Or am I being far too practical? :)
after having searched for videos related to ETTC-I saw a couple CD-i just thought “what the f*ck is wrong with this woman-couldn’t believe it was real-liked the first few of Peter Pan Petherdick’s but soon realized “he’s not actually doing it himself” so I started the ever popular googling process and ended up here-ooooooh interesting gossip-sh*t they can be mean-but almost everyone is both funny and sarcastic-decided I’ll read until I know the rules of the game-then came the “D&A done me wrong video” and I couldn’t wait to find something pithy to say-tried, failed, came back and played some more until I got the hang of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Goodness knows how she managed to get a rich aristocrat (mind you he doesn't seem too bright, either!) to marry her and surely she could have bought a considerably better house in Tuscany than that one. She was living as some kind of socialite in London before she met him. Their Dorset home is lovely and not too far for Marie to visit from Hampshire!
It's a small cozy apartment in a village,not bad at all.Some people prefer to stay in a town/village.Hopefully the town is still authentic and not full of tourists.It's nice to have a coffee and chst to the locals😊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.