The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just finished watching and I had to laugh out loud...I kept hearing something in the background. At first I thought OMG! is that Phillip snorting??? But NO!...it was Diesel SNORING!!!...through the entire video!!! I laughed so hard.

And I did love that set of serving dishes in the last package although I have to wonder why anyone would first BUY an expensive set then wrap it so protectively and then pay a (probably) exorbitant amount of postage to send it to Stephanie. It totally blows my mind...

...but I'm still giggling about Diesel snoring so loudly through the video!...even though I really HATE giggles...
uncontrollable giggles are the best though-completely real and spontaneous-now I’m going to need to watch-well listen…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Pno i have more worrying concern. Selmar is not at La La. I bet Cara will feed the animals in the meantime and amuse herself.

God I hope Nic and Potty are reading here seeing the diversity of guests arrive.

I also hope guests see how disrespectful the team are not noticing an obvious fly open. They are not interested in anyone else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wasn’t suggesting someone actually light a match and burn the collection to ashes, just expressing how much I hate his artwork. I also wasn’t suggesting that we all literally wash our eyes with bleach after looking at them. Stephanie loves her father’s art, I’m sure there are others that love it as well. She could diversify and monetize his artwork by putting it in a book, selling more wrapping paper, downloadable prints, she has a market for it. His style of painting isn’t my taste, but the innuendo behind his work makes my skin crawl, especially with so much of the subject matter seemingly being influenced by his daughter. Sorry but it just creeps me out.

🚨ALERT 🚨

Tattlers-get out your marshmallow roasting sticks, grab your favorite adult 🍺🍹🍸🥃🍷 and protective eyewear 🥽 🕶👓

it’s time for a metaphorical bonfire at Stephantasyland!

tonight we will be metaphorically burning Daddy’s art, woodworm furniture, Frankenmirror, dusty old duvets, stupid costumes, Fanny’s giant yellow sweater, BBJ’s too tight trousers, and Marie’s manifestations!

bring along any junk you would like see disappear from chateau poopoo!

WARNING: some items when burning release a metaphorical toxin-breathing within 50 feet of the bonfire is discouraged

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe it's ij not sj.A young version of ij.
After looking at his art for way too long this morning, I agree with you, they are most likely IJ, not Steph. I thought I had seen one that stuck out to me as WTF, I think it was the one with the half naked people in the garden or the half naked people playing tennis, where one of the women looked like SJ. I guess it doesn’t matter, I still see them as tasteless and tacky.

On a more humorous (or disturbing, depends how you look at it) note, what on earth would I tell my friends if my dad had painted them, “this one is painted by my dad, that’s my mom, she’s topless. This one also painted by him, she’s topless. And over here, you’ll see another one where dad isn’t wearing pants. Another one of mom topless and dad is pants-less again. This one is mom topless, dad pants-less, holding a condom. Over there, mom and dad are gardening, and to the right, they are playing tennis with friends. As you can see they are either topless or pants-less. My favorite is the lady playing the cello, I don’t know who she is, but apparently she liked to play it pants-less.”

Friends respond, “yeah, your dad is weird”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think there’s a reason why no work is getting done. It really won’t take long until SJ has salvaged enough gold coins from the pension pots of the pathetic patreons. Where buying a already renovated shitoo in a more appealing area of France will be more worthwhile than dicking about doing poorly done renovations with lazy volunteers. Plus there will be a some mug who will overpay for lalaland because of its ‘prestige’.

Might also explain all the visits to the other chateaux and cities. Scouting trips.
I do think she will leave all these projects undone, dump the f#@ked up SHITOO on some sucker( like she was), or sell it for a loss....then take ALL the Patreon money and run....with BJJ in his bassinet..... They will blow thru that money until IJ passes and then sell the properties bequeathed to her from Mummy and live on THAT money.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I felt bad for her, sitting there on camera for 4 or 5 minutes with her zipper down and then realizing it and having to zip it back up in front of four strangers. I would have been mortified! They couldn’t start over because they already tore through one box like the savages they are. She recovered pretty well considering the situation. She was a bit overzealous, but probably had that embarrassment adrenaline running through her. I couldn’t have done it, sitting there acting interested while listening to them read cards and praising the gifts much longer than necessary, knowing my fly was down for tens of thousands of viewers. And how long do they need to discuss the use of cleaning brushes? Watching a grown man open stuffed hedgehogs and socks. And contemplate the use of crochet wash cloths? Is it a pot holder?…🤣 Seriously, they have holes in them.
Oh, the zipper! Now you made me watch it again. Grrrr!
That would be epic! Steph could sit on her knee and Nikki could operate her like a ventriloquist dummy. On second thought, Nikki should stay far away from lalalande, she’s too sweet to mix in with that bunch of jackals.

Anyone 5’ 7” or above would look “giant” next to Nutti and Steph, both of them are like what, 5’3”?
Now you made me convert my height :rolleyes:! 5'1". Oh dear!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do think she will leave all these projects undone, dump the f#@ked up SHITOO on some sucker( like she was), or sell it for a loss....then take ALL the Patreon money and run....with BJJ in his bassinet..... They will blow thru that money until IJ passes and then sell the properties bequeathed to her from Mummy and live on THAT money
I can see that happening too but I think Squirrel Boy will be dumped before the move.

Reactions: 13
Just sped through the Gift Grab. God they all are either drunk or dense. No idea what a tie clip or a Claddagh might be?
And that poor American Super Fan with her matching stringy hair full of product thanks to zero water pressure and obnoxiously bright red sweater just like SJ!
As our very own @Marquis de Potpourri pointed out, no one edited out her zipper being open: “Badly done, Emma!” She won’t be upstaging the Mistress anytime soon.

And uneducated. For people who frolic around pontificating on art and culture, they are remarkably untutored.
In the recent Le Mans trip she described a bas (pron: 'ba') relief piece as 'baS' relief!
And then there was the stained glass street lamp with the bird on it...one suggested it was a 'peacock' whilst the other opined it was a 'swan'. Anyone with even a passing acquaintance with art history would have immediately identified it as the iconic Sacrificing Pelican connoting Christ's sacrifice, a huge religious 'meme' particularly throughout the late middle ages and Renaissance, derived from ancient mythology.

(BeeS in my bonnet. Some of us did the time and hard work at uni studying and learning this stuff. Our protagonists are simply dilettantes and players, hence the tendency to repo bling resulting in mishmash decor which looks like a supermarket mag's before part of a home makeover. ) Rant off!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What if people started contacting Patreon directly, and complain to Patreon about this f*ckery, errrrr this set-up, that involves zero accountability, and calls into question everything about Patreon and what it's about? I think what SJ is doing is a violation of the spirit in which Patreon was created.

Then again, everyone giving her money is an adult. Or should be. They need to ask tough questions and demand answers.

Only a few short weeks ago, her fuse was lit and she was apologizing. Then, off to travels again. What projects have been completed and closed since then?

She will push. If no one pushes back, she will get more bold.

Come on people. I would love to have faith in humanity but her Patreons are zombies.

And my "origin story" about SJ is this: Someone I know in March 2020 said they watch her. So I checked her out. The first two months, her videos were truly life, love and laughter with a much-needed happy dose of yellow. I wondered about her background and found the video where she explains how she could buy the chateau at a young age. I think now, that video is full of obfuscation and lies. Then, I got freaking nosy! Who are these exes who bought into this with her? Why? And she was married? Who was she married to? What did her parents do? How do they afford this. After only a few months, I saw things in the videos didn't add up. I smelled something rank. Started Googling. Found Tattle. Never gave her a penny, thank goodness. But I predict unless a tax violation hammer comes down on her, she's going to dance off into the sunset guffawing loudly at all the stupid people who gave her money. People who lack morals have an easy time getting away with things, unless someone smart gets on their trail.
I ended up here because I couldn’t figure it out either. I was thinking she was some kind of eccentric hooker or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, lol! I have my hair done in that "stringy" style, and it's full of product to keep it like that. It's identical to the American girl's. It costs a small fortune to have it done, and it's called "beachy waves" or the mermaid look. It's nothing to do with the water there. It's just a style 😂. I'm fond of bright red too. I'd fit right in to that chateau lol! I couldn't bear the gift grab and the fawning though. The new girl is clearly a big big fan, notice how her body language mirrors Stephanie's and Natti's., especially pushing her hair back. She is very bubbly and pretty, clearly modelling her look on Stephanie's.
By the way I'm not copying Stephanie. I have had this look most of my life, being a typical English blonde woman. I like the tousled beach head look which my hairdresser does for me. .😁
@Dippy Hippy : I am sure you are looking simply fabulous! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After looking at his art for way too long this morning, I agree with you, they are most likely IJ, not Steph. I thought I had seen one that stuck out to me as WTF, I think it was the one with the half naked people in the garden or the half naked people playing tennis, where one of the women looked like SJ. I guess it doesn’t matter, I still see them as tasteless and tacky.

On a more humorous (or disturbing, depends how you look at it) note, what on earth would I tell my friends if my dad had painted them, “this one is painted by my dad, that’s my mom, she’s topless. This one also painted by him, she’s topless. And over here, you’ll see another one where dad isn’t wearing pants. Another one of mom topless and dad is pants-less again. This one is mom topless, dad pants-less, holding a condom. Over there, mom and dad are gardening, and to the right, they are playing tennis with friends. As you can see they are either topless or pants-less. My favorite is the lady playing the cello, I don’t know who she is, but apparently she liked to play it pants-less.”

Friends respond, “yeah, your dad is weird”.
I shudder to think what you see in Rohrscach tests, like, whose the one showing me all these dirty pictures? :ROFLMAO::love: But then, I haven't bothered to spend the time looking at daddy's junk stuff..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I shudder to think what you see in Rohrscach tests, like, whose the one showing me all these dirty pictures? :ROFLMAO::love: But then, I haven't bothered to spend the time looking at daddy's junk stuff..
I’d probably see someone topless or pants-less…maybe a butterfly…

If you come across his work someday, you’ll see what I’m talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Self employed???? 🧹🧺 Sure. I Wonder how many will pony up money for Tuesday's thoughts???? 🤪
View attachment 693017View attachment 693016
She lost some weight....already homesick?
As we know by now the virus is airborne and stays in the room for hours!
U get infected not so much by touching but witb direct contact with infected person (being close to them, in the room where infected peson was etc)
Masks are also not a protecrion but at least slow down the spread ( he has non)

Home test are unreliable but at least some detection but what is it worth wheb there are 20 other people comin g and going

If the girl is immunosuppressed she might have troubles with basic bugs and also with not hygienically prepared food - what a lovely holiday is awaiting her

(Btw sorry for typos - i hate my phone and my fat thumbs)
Immunsupressed? I am sure she exaggerated and has her menstruation only and wanted him to know that nothing is going to happen.... 😉

Reactions: 4
Meet the newest kool-aid drinker. Stuart Folkes

230776694_962777664455188_5570314711867200887_n.jpg

asfolkes

There are literally no words to describe the most amazing Château in all of the land (😉if you know, you know).

I’ve made SO many new friends whilst working here, and have felt more than I could ever imagine about the beauty of life and discovering who YOU are meant to be… something that a million or more of us have learned as well over the years through the power of 🎥. The overflowing love, the joy, the music (we’re all singing or humming, even the 🦚) the food, but most of all the riotous laughter. Oh _________, I cannot wait to return soon.
1d

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So, when people start complaining about him AGAIN not coming up with the goods, he will release a "The truth about why it finished with Andrew", where he can be a victim because he did not know Andrew was a hooker. :coffee: :rolleyes: If any of his patreons are reading this,- STOP supporting a lost cause, Gwen will call you a homeophobe yes, but stop. Buy yourself something nice instead. I am 100% sure Michael will never keep his promises to Patreons, his pockets are full of holes :LOL: he is not any good with money. I am, that is my job, so please my dear friends, never say 110%, or 200% (Sandro! :love:) or anything else more than 100%. There IS no more than 100%, mathematically it HURTS to see this in writing. I have told my daughter off for this enough to make her stop. Right, back to work, have a nice day! :geek:
I hate to correct you since you are my favourite but if I remember right slope can be way over 100%....just saying

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.