The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
uncontrollable giggles are the best though-completely real and spontaneous-now I’m going to need to watch-well listen…

Reactions: 10
@Pno i have more worrying concern. Selmar is not at La La. I bet Cara will feed the animals in the meantime and amuse herself.

God I hope Nic and Potty are reading here seeing the diversity of guests arrive.

I also hope guests see how disrespectful the team are not noticing an obvious fly open. They are not interested in anyone else.

Reactions: 16

ALERT

Tattlers-get out your marshmallow roasting sticks, grab your favorite adult and protective eyewear

it’s time for a metaphorical bonfire at Stephantasyland!

tonight we will be metaphorically burning Daddy’s art, woodworm furniture, Frankenmirror, dusty old duvets, stupid costumes, Fanny’s giant yellow sweater, BBJ’s too tight trousers, and Marie’s manifestations!

bring along any junk you would like see disappear from chateau poopoo!

WARNING: some items when burning release a metaphorical toxin-breathing within 50 feet of the bonfire is discouraged

Reactions: 27
Maybe it's ij not sj.A young version of ij.
After looking at his art for way too long this morning, I agree with you, they are most likely IJ, not Steph. I thought I had seen one that stuck out to me as WTF, I think it was the one with the half naked people in the garden or the half naked people playing tennis, where one of the women looked like SJ. I guess it doesn’t matter, I still see them as tasteless and tacky.

On a more humorous (or disturbing, depends how you look at it) note, what on earth would I tell my friends if my dad had painted them, “this one is painted by my dad, that’s my mom, she’s topless. This one also painted by him, she’s topless. And over here, you’ll see another one where dad isn’t wearing pants. Another one of mom topless and dad is pants-less again. This one is mom topless, dad pants-less, holding a condom. Over there, mom and dad are gardening, and to the right, they are playing tennis with friends. As you can see they are either topless or pants-less. My favorite is the lady playing the cello, I don’t know who she is, but apparently she liked to play it pants-less.”

Friends respond, “yeah, your dad is weird”.

Reactions: 28
I do think she will leave all these projects undone, dump the f#@ked up SHITOO on some sucker( like she was), or sell it for a loss....then take ALL the Patreon money and run....with BJJ in his bassinet..... They will blow thru that money until IJ passes and then sell the properties bequeathed to her from Mummy and live on THAT money.

Reactions: 21
Oh, the zipper! Now you made me watch it again. Grrrr!
Now you made me convert my height ! 5'1". Oh dear!

Reactions: 11
I can see that happening too but I think Squirrel Boy will be dumped before the move.

Reactions: 13
And uneducated. For people who frolic around pontificating on art and culture, they are remarkably untutored.
In the recent Le Mans trip she described a bas (pron: 'ba') relief piece as 'baS' relief!
And then there was the stained glass street lamp with the bird on it...one suggested it was a 'peacock' whilst the other opined it was a 'swan'. Anyone with even a passing acquaintance with art history would have immediately identified it as the iconic Sacrificing Pelican connoting Christ's sacrifice, a huge religious 'meme' particularly throughout the late middle ages and Renaissance, derived from ancient mythology.

(BeeS in my bonnet. Some of us did the time and hard work at uni studying and learning this stuff. Our protagonists are simply dilettantes and players, hence the tendency to repo bling resulting in mishmash decor which looks like a supermarket mag's before part of a home makeover. ) Rant off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I ended up here because I couldn’t figure it out either. I was thinking she was some kind of eccentric hooker or something.

Reactions: 16
@Dippy Hippy : I am sure you are looking simply fabulous!

Reactions: 11
I shudder to think what you see in Rohrscach tests, like, whose the one showing me all these dirty pictures? But then, I haven't bothered to spend the time looking at daddy's junk stuff..

Reactions: 7
I shudder to think what you see in Rohrscach tests, like, whose the one showing me all these dirty pictures? But then, I haven't bothered to spend the time looking at daddy's junk stuff..
I’d probably see someone topless or pants-less…maybe a butterfly…

If you come across his work someday, you’ll see what I’m talking about

Reactions: 8
Self employed???? Sure. I Wonder how many will pony up money for Tuesday's thoughts????
View attachment 693017View attachment 693016
She lost some weight....already homesick?
Immunsupressed? I am sure she exaggerated and has her menstruation only and wanted him to know that nothing is going to happen....

Reactions: 4
Meet the newest kool-aid drinker. Stuart Folkes

asfolkes

There are literally no words to describe the most amazing Château in all of the land (if you know, you know).

I’ve made SO many new friends whilst working here, and have felt more than I could ever imagine about the beauty of life and discovering who YOU are meant to be… something that a million or more of us have learned as well over the years through the power of . The overflowing love, the joy, the music (we’re all singing or humming, even the ) the food, but most of all the riotous laughter. Oh _________, I cannot wait to return soon.
1d

Reactions: 22
I hate to correct you since you are my favourite but if I remember right slope can be way over 100%....just saying

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.