The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an absolute wonder that any patron can watch her impulsive and uninformed buying on those vlogs and still trust her to use their money wisely. I
Those of you who know your antiques and what she should be paying for what she's getting really are the most effective policing, I believe. Thank you all and please don't stop.

Reactions: 12
from Frankie & Johnny (Pfeiffer/Pacino version Feat. Nathan Lane)

Johnny: You know, I have a cousin who's gay.

Tim: Oh, most people do.

Frankie: Ready!

Johnny: He's a really great guy.

Tim: I'm sure.

Johnny: He just found out he was gay a couple of months ago.

Tim: Well, I'll look him up in the directory. Under the new listings.
I loved this movie when it came out

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nic's apartment, then Nic en' famile gite apartment were finished on a reasonable schedule. Especially the bathrooms...Stephanie....Are You Listening?! Thank goodness Marie is deciding on furnishings/colors herself. I'd hate spending time in rooms that were outfitted by the husband's ex flame.
Glad they stopped Antoine from being videoed, every time he was shown it caused more useless gifting from the superfans.

Reactions: 17
Could you even imagine being stuck on the Orient Express with Stephanie and BJJ? Am sure Potty, Ruth and Baghead said a big Non to that!
Isn’t somebody being killed on the Orient express? 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry, another wee derailment; I’m having a good time watching latest CD! Seems Phyllis has made a study or is simply a fan of Shania Twain… I hope that he aspires to reach the heights of this outfit… but really, I do enjoy his outfits. He certainly is a very independent thinker when it comes to them.
The Shania Twain School of Decorating -- all front, no crotch.
Ur killin' me. This is the best interior decor critique EVAR.
You win the internets today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahhh but how much of the world speaks or wants to learn English compared to French? The real French laugh at our "French" anyhow, it's not up to snuff for them.

I find that Spanish would be more useful in my adult life.
My great aunt was from Paris and her French was different from other family members Canadian French….they termed it “Parisian French”…..not sure this is proper term? It was beautiful because of her accent but I also appreciated the Canadian version very much….wish my father had not wanted to keep it as a way of communicating with my mother alone so we didn’t know what they were talking about….but I was able to pick up on some of it….made no sense to me that my mother had so little “French” as her mother was straight from Canada (….but she was half Italian…I wonder if that qualifies me for an Italian passport in a remote way if I learned Italian etc.? 😶) but my father learned French first as a child, then English and always lived in the U.S. I would have loved to be more bilingual……should have spent the last almost two years studying….but I was interested in learning Finnish 😊 ….but now would like to learn more French…..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Before I forget...The Orient Express, Paris to Instabul is €15,000 per person for about 6 nights. You can book a one night for around €4000. That was a very expensive promise Nic made.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Self employed???? 🧹🧺 Sure. I Wonder how many will pony up money for Tuesday's thoughts???? 🤪
1627920258690.png
1627920208714.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What has happened to stephanie‘s face recently in the last vlog it looked like her cheeks were going to burst nothing moved except her mouth. Botox fillers cement polyfiller all of the above??
So naughty. Now I have to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope that useless little grifter ends up zooming with only herself. £5 for what?! I thought that was included in the Patreon? Unless she only does that for the highest tier. FRK needs to get an actual fking job, the scrounger.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There are more there if you are interested? 😂😂😂
Ahhh but how much of the world speaks or wants to learn English compared to French? The real French laugh at our "French" anyhow, it's not up to snuff for them.

I find that Spanish would be more useful in my adult life.
Yeah, Spanish is spoken by more people but I don't believe that people laugh at Canadian French. Maybe only ingnorant ones.
I was quite grateful when in Canada because I finally understood some French compared to Parisian French. 😬
Any extra language is a plus. And if you know some French you learn other roman languages easily. The benefit for Canadians is actually that you are able to use the skills you learned at school unlike the rest of us. That's why I ended watching CD anyway, never would have happend if I lived in Canada 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.