The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this? It wasn’t good enough for YouTube, but ok for his patrons
Seriously 😒

MOLD : how much?
For screws ….
Sean :the hidden cost of renovation
MOLD : but just for screws

It’s so much money 💰

Newsflash you charlatan

Screws cost
You should know
You emptying all your bank accounts on screwing in Madrid…
How many times was it on a cost per cost basis

And your bitching about the cost of renovation
And 80 k in the bank gone

Nurse 👩‍⚕️
Pick up on isle 4
The perpetrator of the greatest rip off during Covid escaped his braces

Section him again !!!!

M
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There's no pic of TP I've ever seen that doesn't include the pacifier. They're selling TP face masks that feature the pacifier, installed. And the deal was, pacifier lying on the van or car somewhere, not attached to baby boy who happens to be in the car.
I have to add, as tempting as it is to implicate Dan in self-gratification for us which could lose him his job, I think we need to cut this out.
The pacifier in his mouth was red AND blue....so if that was a "clue"... what does it mean?🤔🤔🤔
Fluid. Which ever which way the wind blows Phyllis does sway?
Maybe with BJJ's bestie coming to visit something will be finally said to clear up the mystery. Maybe Fanny will blurt something out since the sungazer is coming to gaze at her soon?

Yep, I do not believe Dan was sending us a message.

Reactions: 9
Whoaaaaa I took a tattle break (because I have a paaarfect idea and needed to work it out). Tattle exploded. MP stealing the show from SJ!!!

And I have watched MP's vid's. I got waaaay to curious about Andrew. God that was a boring watch! He made salad & cleared the hallway. I guess he needs another 7 weeks in Madrid now. I wished I had watched the deleted video. Seems that one was the most exciting one!
As for Andrew and his hourly rate. I'm not sure how I feel about prying into his business. I feel incredibly sad that these boys are selling their bodies possibly for a better life.

I also watched SJ, in 2 weeks the chapel restorer will start project chapel. I think this guy will outsmart SJ, because he has a chandelier and paneling in the chapels style. 😈

While SJ was shouting from her balcony to the terrace I was thinking about the rotten window frames and I googled wooden double glazed windows. It's about £1300. She has 100 windows! Thats £130.000 for replacing the windows alone! But than again what is 130k for SJ? Get 10 windows done each month and you are done in 10 months and patreons would be over the moon when each shipments gets delivered.
But hey, let's focus on the garden, thay will keep us warm in the winter...right SJ?
Unlike most on here, I don't see that she's squirrelling away a ton of money. It's obvious to me she's spending every dime they take in and she's spending her own money on all the decorations/furniture/nonsense. The shitoo needs millions of euros in investment to make it worth the price of $300+ euro per night she wants to charge. It must be overwhelming that wherever you look, there is a need to spend tens of thousands of euros, let alone find a reliable craftsman to do the work. I agree that she should prioritize the work and not take a scattershot approach to renovations. I would prioritize to accommodate whatever her business plan is - B&B, weddings, events, etc - and go from there. The garden plan was lovely, but it shouldn't be at the top of any list.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Stephanie Jarvis of the Château Diaries, the famous vlogger and château owner, announced this morning in a hastily convened press conference that she is taking a break from work this summer after many months of hard work. Stephanie, who spends her time partying, eating, sleeping for long periods, making vlogs, and traveling to other châteaux where she parties, eats, sleeps, and makes vlogs, said she's absolutely exhausted and is looking forward to her holiday. Asked what she'll be doing on her holiday, she replied: "I want to do something different, something I've never done before. I'm going to visit all my friends in their châteaux. I'm looking forward to partying, sleeping in, eating lots of food, and making more vlogs about partying, sleeping in, eating lots of food, and - and this will be something new - doing plenty of shopping". Stephanie, who hasn't stopped working since she began vlogging, also spoke about the downside of being famous: "Being a celebrity isn't easy. I have to wear extra large sunglasses when I go out in case people recognize me and start asking me for my autograph. I sometimes wish that I wasn't as famous as I am. Now I know what it must be like to be a Hollywood film star". Asked how she sees the future, she replied: "I'm going to continue making vlogs, eating, sleeping a lot, doing plenty of shopping, and visiting other châteaux".

*** BEGMANIA UPDATE ***

Billy Pickpocket of Begmania has released a statement to the press about the planned extension work at Begmania. In the statement, he said that "Patrons will now be able to pay to watch the construction work they've paid for. Monies received will fund further construction work that they can pay to watch, and so on. It really is a marvelous opportunity for châteaux lovers everywhere". He also said that Michael is seeking to change his name to Michael Pickpocket de Begmania in an attempt to make his name sound more aristocratic.
Think 🤔 it’s time you assumed the role of tattle … and do the thread 🧵 updates …..

Simply superb 🙏💫🙏😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoaaaaa I took a tattle break (because I have a paaarfect idea and needed to work it out). Tattle exploded. MP stealing the show from SJ!!!

And I have watched MP's vid's. I got waaaay to curious about Andrew. God that was a boring watch! He made salad & cleared the hallway. I guess he needs another 7 weeks in Madrid now. I wished I had watched the deleted video. Seems that one was the most exciting one!
As for Andrew and his hourly rate. I'm not sure how I feel about prying into his business. I feel incredibly sad that these boys are selling their bodies possibly for a better life.

I also watched SJ, in 2 weeks the chapel restorer will start project chapel. I think this guy will outsmart SJ, because he has a chandelier and paneling in the chapels style. 😈

While SJ was shouting from her balcony to the terrace I was thinking about the rotten window frames and I googled wooden double glazed windows. It's about £1300. She has 100 windows! Thats £130.000 for replacing the windows alone! But than again what is 130k for SJ? Get 10 windows done each month and you are done in 10 months and patreons would be over the moon when each shipments gets delivered.
But hey, let's focus on the garden, thay will keep us warm in the winter...right SJ?

She’s so silly and has zero adult guidance, it’s obvious that Nick has no say about what is done. And it seems after her Father passed nobody was around to instruct her on inside out. Projects! To be fair, my husband would rather spend his free time in the garden then fixing up the inside or doing long awaited painting or repair projects.

Reactions: 11
Have just watched Marie's vlog from last night. I think she should learn how to pronounce Hampshire if she's going to stay there. She wants to find her own place where there is room for workshops, etc. I wonder how she intends to finance that plus all the overheads; need we really ask that? I wonder also when she will register her company. As "Success Stories" is now "her passion", I wonder just how much she will do with the flower side of her business. I can't really see how she is doing "visual storytelling". First, the only visual bit is that there is a camera but to me "visual storytelling" suggests something very different from one person sitting in a chair interviewing another person sitting in a chair and it's hardly a story either. All very unclear and what is the link between the floral part and the "Success Stories" part? Again, it's a bit premature for SJ to interview her as a "success" as she hasn't really done anything much yet and we have yet to see how the "florals" take off. She thinks the handful of interviews so far has been a great success because of the feedback comments. She has just fed off her chateaux contacts and CD fans. She has put very little work or effort into anything at all yet. What happens when she runs out of chateau-related people to interview? I think she needs to learn some more discourse markers, rather than constantly repeating "So, yeah", "Wow" and "ha, ha, ha". I agree that the brand printing will not look good on the car as that blue looks quite dark. She also needs to get rid of the nervous scratching behind her ear, it does not look professional!
Again, great, professional advice and all for free.

There's no pic of TP I've ever seen that doesn't include the pacifier. They're selling TP face masks that feature the pacifier, installed. And the deal was, pacifier lying on the van or car somewhere, not attached to baby boy who happens to be in the car.
I have to add, as tempting as it is to implicate Dan in self-gratification for us which could lose him his job, I think we need to cut this out.
Fair point and agree.

Reactions: 12
The pacifier in his mouth was red AND blue....so if that was a "clue"... what does it mean?🤔🤔🤔
Fluid. Which ever which way the wind blows Phyllis does sway?
Maybe with BJJ's bestie coming to visit something will be finally said to clear up the mystery. Maybe Fanny will blurt something out since the sungazer is coming to gaze at her soon?

Yep, I do not believe Dan was sending us a message.

Agree, especially if they know he knows that they know we know! Lol! Crack myself up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unlike most on here, I don't see that she's squirrelling away a ton of money. It's obvious to me she's spending every dime they take in and she's spending her own money on all the decorations/furniture/nonsense. The shitoo needs millions of euros in investment to make it worth the price of $300+ euro per night she wants to charge. It must be overwhelming that wherever you look, there is a need to spend tens of thousands of euros, let alone find a reliable craftsman to do the work. I agree that she should prioritize the work and not take a scattershot approach to renovations. I would prioritize to accommodate whatever her business plan is - B&B, weddings, events, etc - and go from there. The garden plan was lovely, but it shouldn't be at the top of any list.
She has accumulated approximately over a million Euro since the pandemic between patreon, YT and b&b. With a million euro you would get very far within a year and a half. What have we seen so far?
Gravel, boxhedges arround the fountain, some beds in the walled garden, compost bin attic insulation. *those are finished*
Scotman and Natti appartement are still under cunstructions for how many months now? Or the china pantry or her boudoir or the downstairs loo, or the decluttering of the attic.

It might not be about the renovations as SJ has stated yet thats why she is receiving money from her patreons. So she better start moving those projects. I bet the only thing which will finish is the downstairs loo in 2021. And the chapel in 2022.

Reactions: 16
She has accumulated approximately over a million Euro since the pandemic between patreon, YT and b&b. With a million euro you would get very far within a year and a half. What have we seen so far?
Gravel, boxhedges arround the fountain, some beds in the walled garden, compost bin attic insulation. *those are finished*
Scotman and Natti appartement are still under cunstructions for how many months now? Or the china pantry or her boudoir or the downstairs loo, or the decluttering of the attic.

It might not be about the renovations as SJ has stated yet thats why she is receiving money from her patreons. So she better start moving those projects. I bet the only thing which will finish is the downstairs loo in 2021. And the chapel in 2022.
I genuinely think she doesn't WANT to finish any projects, because then she couldn't continue to beg for money in the same way! Let the junk sit there for another year and make another easy million!

Reactions: 20

Totally agree. Window replacements would in my opinion ruin the historical authenticity of the place but SOMETHING needs to be done to make them more efficient and safe. Totally needs to be done BEFORE the gardens.
Funny that the dinner group on burger night was saying they might be of retirement age ( aren't they ALREADY retired!!! ) before the gardens and pool were ever done!!! Well, hell yes! No question about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SJ has said she has put an enormous sum aside for the restoration of the lake. If she has any sense, she will also put a sum aside for future maintenance and staff for gardens and an onsite handyman. Once the chateau is restored - and she is talking 5 years at least - people will wonder what $30,000 a month is for and the contributions will dry up. Therefore, work must be sufficient to keep patron interest, but little enough to keep the whole process going on as long as possible. The interest in the outside is because that is where the bulk of the money is going. If she does the inside first, people may not be so interested in watching a pool house being built. So contrary to common sense, it will be outside first and inside last.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously 😒

For screws ….

It’s so much money 💰

Newsflash you charlatan

Screws cost
You should know

Nurse 👩‍⚕️
Pick up on isle 4

Section him again !!!!

M
😈
Teabeg clearly showed where his priorities ly...not in restoring the cottage...he wants to party ...and sex....life love and laughter...not spending money on ordinairy screws...who needs screws....when you can screw the whole of gay Madrid..

Totally agree. Window replacements would in my opinion ruin the historical authenticity of the place but SOMETHING needs to be done to make them more efficient and safe. Totally needs to be done BEFORE the gardens.
Funny that the dinner group on burger night was saying they might be of retirement age ( aren't they ALREADY retired!!! ) before the gardens and pool were ever done!!! Well, hell yes! No question about that!
It would have made a huge difference if she had painted her windows 16 years ago..still that doesnt fix the heating and insulationproblem...thats why you should never buy a place like that..or just for summer...and live elsewhere in winter..those places are not disigned to live in in the winter...it is a huge complex with too many wings and roof..not complex build at all....never gonna be a nice place in winter...unless you pay a fortune on insulation and heating...

It would have made a huge difference if she had painted her windows 16 years ago..still that doesnt fix the heating and insulationproblem...thats why you should never buy a place like that..or just for summer...and live elsewhere in winter..those places are not disigned to live in in the winter...it is a huge complex with too many wings and roof..not complex build at all....never gonna be a nice place in winter...unless you pay a fortune on insulation and heating...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously 😒

For screws ….

It’s so much money 💰

Newsflash you charlatan

Screws cost
You should know

Nurse 👩‍⚕️
Pick up on isle 4

Section him again !!!!

M
😈
He meant screwing his viewers over and obvs screwing his rent boys.

It's all hidden and subliminal ;) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sadie Petherick's man MO has his own YT channel. Funny, how he looks very similar to all of Michael's men. You can't make this stuff up.🤪

10 minute workout routine
Mar 22, 2020

MD Morsli

only one comment...
Billkwando

6 days ago
Meanwhile, the unsuspecting chateau owners are wondering why there's a nearly naked man on their lawn....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've watched it twice and saw no sign of a pacifier on the van. Am I missing something?
I think that is just a coincidence. To be honest the rate at which posts are made in here, and the concentration required to keep track of conversations (especially as quotes only include the last comment, not the ones before) I think it would be hard to spot the paci/binky signal request if Dan were scanning for the gossip. In the UK we call it a dummy so even less likely he would notice. I think thats just the kids in the car and the youngest has his dummy in. :)

Reactions: 6

How do you get to that number? She's only been getting $22k euro a month on the patreon, and that's not been that long ago. The YT is only $4-5k a month.

Reactions: 3
Sadie Petherick's man MO has his own YT channel. Funny, how he looks very similar to all of Michael's men. You can't make this stuff up.🤪

10 minute workout routine
Mar 22, 2020

MD Morsli

only one comment...
Billkwando
6 days ago
Meanwhile, the unsuspecting chateau owners are wondering why there's a nearly naked man on their lawn....
A workoutvideo...dont we all know what a workout is....seeing Ma en Sadie doing this.... that would be nice content ;) i always thought Mo was pretty full of himself...i guess this is the prove...and btw what is it with these guys they always fall for a woman with a fat ass...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.