The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadie Petherick's man MO has his own YT channel. Funny, how he looks very similar to all of Michael's men. You can't make this stuff up.🤪

10 minute workout routine
Mar 22, 2020

MD Morsli

only one comment...
Billkwando
6 days ago
Meanwhile, the unsuspecting chateau owners are wondering why there's a nearly naked man on their lawn....
Titi jumping hoops would display better technique.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Despite being extra careful I had my iphone stolen from my camera case in the Louvre. Didn’t like Paris much before, even less after!
I was there decades ago and the gendarmes are aware of the pickpockets they just look the other way. It’s considered a profession. We were pickpocketed on the streets, in the Louvre, Versailles, on the Métro. It was awful but what was worse, as a teenager, were the roaming hands on ones body while being in a crowd.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If you want to see Flower Killer's own Unsuccess Stories interview before it is even made, here it is:

She says her purpose is "just to do what I love and to serve and to try to make a diffence with my passion." :rolleyes:
I saw two minutes off it..the same tit all over again....and why do all those superfans look like Brenda Gibbons....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just seen this on MP’s Instagram
He can do nothing, he's a Renonsense Man ...

I was there decades ago and the gendarmes are aware of the pickpockets they just look the other way. It’s considered a profession. We were pickpocketed on the streets, in the Louvre, Versailles, on the Métro. It was awful but what was worse, as a teenager, were the roaming hands on ones body while being in a crowd.
And now there are pickpockets on the Internet as well ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't mind the b roll stuff because he keeps it short unlike Selmars. I bet the farmer loved today's footage.
the clips with the harvester were mesmarising in a weird sort of way. I really enjoyed watching that. I will go one further and say, that gradually, Dan is gaining more and more artistic confidence. And confidence with himself. I'm warming to his vlogs alot ;)

I like Dans vlogs...i also like the green van finging its way through the landscape.....and his shots of the farmland ;) not so keen on all that plasterboarding though...
Agree. He's getting very arty. I think we're in for some real treats if he keeps calm and carries on as he has been. He is definitely an ace vlogger in the making, and I love his soulful vocal music. Inspired, andquite rightly, he stated in Daily Vlog 50 he tried it to be different. And it works (y)

Reactions: 19
Anyone seen this? It wasn’t good enough for YouTube, but ok for his patrons
It was awful. But what really got to me was nonchelontly declaring that a dog jumped over the fence into the coop and killed 9 of the chickens. Then blithley stated the 3 remaining ones were happy. How does he know?? He's never there :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Personally not into the Dan appreciation ... Sick of B-Roll on a short video, heck how many times do I need to see a green van on a road! Plus he has no appreciation for his stuff - he throws everything around ... food on a conveyor belt, tools in the green monstrosity etc ...
He’s a breath of fresh air. He has two very small children, works all hours of the day and night, hence the children friendly food options when they go out.
I love his b-roll, it features French countryside and his choice of music is excellent. Just my humble opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Y

You have recently a hotel on the grounds of Versailles..the rates of the suites are beginning at around 2000 euros a night...up till 10000 a night...i dont know the rates of the places you can hire there...but i guess you could renovate a few rooms in the chateau with it...when it is up on requiest....it mosty costs a fortune...
The Waldorf Astoria is either on the palace grounds or adjacent to Versailles and can be surprisingly affordable. I just looked up the rates and they start around $200 a night which is great considering the location and it’s a 4.5 star hotel….

Reactions: 12
I have nothing with cars...but those awfull peacocks shitting on my car, and scratching the paint. would drive me mad...i dont see the use of them...our neighbors had them..they screem very loud..all the time...tit on everything...and just need food...but hey maybe its my agriculture backgound...when you cannot earn money with it..dont have it..exept cats and dogs offcourse...but i guess Fan thinks they give her a sense of aristocratic class...most of the aristocrats here in the Netherlands got bored with their screaming and shitting all over the place..it was fine a 100 years ago when people had a lot of staff..
And no TV. They had to look at something !

Reactions: 5
Seriously 😒

MOLD : how much?
For screws ….
Sean :the hidden cost of renovation
MOLD : but just for screws

It’s so much money 💰

Newsflash you charlatan

Screws cost
You should know
You emptying all your bank accounts on screwing in Madrid…
How many times was it on a cost per cost basis

And your bitching about the cost of renovation
And 80 k in the bank gone

Nurse 👩‍⚕️
Pick up on isle 4
The perpetrator of the greatest rip off during Covid escaped his braces

Section him again !!!!

M
😈
All grifter BS to deflect criticism for expensive and hedonistic taste. Louis Vuittion luggage and €150 an hour rentboys, not too expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I do not know why anyone would want to wear them as when "you got to go "...... the bloody whole thing has to come off ... if you know what I mean , One sure does not want to be caught "short" wearing one of those !
They were "groovy" when I was a teenager but even then I near wore one as I thought they were dead ugly !!
God..... I was Cool then . :cool:
Me too. I had a fabulous khaki green one from Bustop in Kensington. Or was it Chelsea Girl ??? Anyway, very Banarama, until I entered the Ladies loos. OMG, I figured out after many 'incidents' on the loo floor that required fumigating once back indoors, that the only way forward was to take the whole bloody thing off, hang it on the door, then put it back on.
So Philiip is lucky to be honest, he merely has to unbutton or unzip to waist lengths and hope for the best, the lucky so and so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has accumulated approximately over a million Euro since the pandemic between patreon, YT and b&b. With a million euro you would get very far within a year and a half. What have we seen so far?
Gravel, boxhedges arround the fountain, some beds in the walled garden, compost bin attic insulation. *those are finished*
Scotman and Natti appartement are still under cunstructions for how many months now? Or the china pantry or her boudoir or the downstairs loo, or the decluttering of the attic.

It might not be about the renovations as SJ has stated yet thats why she is receiving money from her patreons. So she better start moving those projects. I bet the only thing which will finish is the downstairs loo in 2021. And the chapel in 2022.
Don't forget botched repair of ancient terrace masonry, the only actual restoration undertaken
Potager irrigation which Dan has installed and which doesn't work because...
Botched installation of new water source for potager irrigation
Forest clearance with apparently no safe space yet cleared for Selmar's van
A couple of projects she's keeping secret for TV -- painting the staircase red and installing framed pigeon pix
Secret project

I will be interested to see if the chapel restoration man picks up on the keystone of the chapel door slipping, as viewers of Dan's b-roll (eyes on the prize, please) noted. Or if he restores the whole thing just to have it fall down.

Reactions: 13
The HMN costs 33% more than a 5 star Paris hotel...and it's freezing indoors in the winter and too hot in summer...with no swimming pool or spa services.... Oh. My. Damn. No thank you! Just because there's hardly any use for A/C in the UK doesn't mean that it's not needed in France. That heating/AC issue needs addressing before any old lake-that SJ emptied through her own ignorance- and certainly before any more grandiose schemes are concocted.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Me too. I had a fabulous khaki green one from Bustop in Kensington. Or was it Chelsea Girl ??? Anyway, very Banarama, until I entered the Ladies loos. OMG, I figured out after many 'incidents' on the loo floor that required fumigating once back indoors, that the only way forward was to take the whole bloody thing off, hang it on the door, then put it back on.
So Philiip is lucky to be honest, he merely has to unbutton or unzip to waist lengths and hope for the best, the lucky so and so 🤣
didnt they..in the old days when they wore onesies...a flap on the front..and the back...:rolleyes: for easy acces..that would make a nice design nowadays..:D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And Paris is not the place the woman describes in her comment. :rolleyes:
It's full of foreigners all plotting to relieve you of your last centime. And teach you blasphemies. And make you eat snails. Drink wine for breakfast. And steal your wimmin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't forget botched repair of ancient terrace masonry, the only actual restoration undertaken
Potager irrigation which Dan has installed and which doesn't work because...
Botched installation of new water source for potager irrigation
Forest clearance with apparently no safe space yet cleared for Selmar's van
A couple of projects she's keeping secret for TV -- painting the staircase red and installing framed pigeon pix
Secret project

I will be interested to see if the chapel restoration man picks up on the keystone of the chapel door slipping, as viewers of Dan's b-roll (eyes on the prize, please) noted. Or if he restores the whole thing just to have it fall down.
Maybe that keystone was like that all along...its the same in our church..they never installed it properly...and what that chapelman is concerned..i believe his restoring not earlier then i see him doing it...and again that watersystem....i pointed it out earlier...not gonna work, and one freezing winter and all the pipes are broken.....you have to let the water out before freezing..how are they going to do that...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.