The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a couple of thoughts. She now has her brand all over the car, I hopes she talks to her insurance company about the colour change ( modification) and has it unsured for her business. In a case theft or an accident insurance companies love find a reason not to pay out
I notice when Davy's around she wears makeup every day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoa whoa whoa.
I have to stop speed racing thru CD I guess😣
Seriously???
It was said they are going to Versailles for Snort's birthday???
When is it? September?
I would be cranky if I was Nutti or Kat....they got a party in the damned kitchen!
But is she taking the whole crew???? Or just BJJ???

Or is it a BIG joke????
I just woke up.
Maybe it is a nightmare!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What are they doing at Versailles...exept making vlogs offcourse...she can fill a year with vlogs about Versailles...Are they going to hire The Hall of Mirrrors?? or will it be a gardenparty at Marie Antoinettes Farm area... :rolleyes: or a naughty costumeparty at Le petit Trianon??? or skinny dipping in the Grand Canal....I know you can hire a lot of spaces there...but it will cost a fortune...Well thats no problem of course...her patreons will love it....Playing and acting like royalty...In The Netherlands the royal family uses mostly the stables when they give a private party..in style off course...
Air BNB in the town and then queuing up to get in with the rest of the riff raff 😂😂 followed by tea and cake in the café

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was told by a podiatrist that i would struggle to walk in flats as i had a high heel foot!! which probably explains why i had to be "rescued" on a charity walk (most embarrassing!). Maybe SJ has this problem so has to totter about in heels :unsure:🤣
Barbie feet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh good grief...with France opened up again it looks like things are going to get even weirder at the chateau 😳

• Haha
yes....indeed..we all know this...no need to talk about it in a vlog...i should think..
I missed seeing him talk about his rash, if I had, I would not have said he was sane/sanish?/saner than others?!

So snort has to take the honneurs...while the rest isnt interested.....i am not surprised...
Celeste will be a real pain, I reckon!

I notice when Davy's around she wears makeup every day.
Think she's making a mistake, there. Don't think Davy would be interested! Maybe he would like Alexander!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was said they are going to Versailles for Snort's birthday???
Floral Killer said in passing that she would be there for Snorty's birthday in Versailles. I think she might have mixed up Venice and Versailles. Mistakes happen to the best of us and we know she's not one of the best. I looked up some Versailles rental prices and they start at 18000€ an evening for the smaller state rooms and go up to 70000 for the Orangerie. Even if they went to Versailles instead of Venice, they are likely to just visit the palace and party at an Airbnb like the commoners that they are.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I had wondered why SJ took the ugly orange bird one for herself,
It was the most expensive one, cost more than the others and she likes orange!

I like Dans vlogs.
I did wonder if the joke Dan made about Philip having his photo on the bedroom wall, was perhaps a signal to Tattlers to answer someone's question about SJ and BJJ's relationship, a subtle hint maybe that BJJ is gay!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Someone a thread or two back asked Dan to put a specific sign in his vlog if SJ and P were an item - that sign was actually in last nights vlog, could just be a coincidence though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well at least those huge fans, calling themself lalanders...can all jump on to the next vlog to continue with their cuddles, hugs and kisses.....big fun..
They are all such dear friends of Marie's, even though she's never met any of them, but then, I suppose if they bought her a car, they must be dear friends! I would never buy a car for a stranger, could only just manage to buy one for myself, at her age. Shame grifting didn't exist when I was Marie's age!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow! Someone's got their knickers in a knot! Which one of the misfits are you???? Is that you Isabel?
Hogwarts graduate might be Steph. Some Oxford colleges were used in the Harry Potter films!

No bedazzled pasties?
Oh no! More items to go in the attic. I have a feeling SJ will be desperately sorry not to be there to met Cara as she is sooo busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the naked😱 wool lady will be there when BJJ's best friend will be there too?
This will be interesting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Ohhhffsake

Now you vlog packing - and give shopping links ….

Seriously 😳
Has she watched SSB
That saved wool had ticks init and wasent even cleaned befor saving ??

It’s a pandemic 😷 all by itself 😝😝

I have seen it all now
M
😈
The shopping links pretty much wiped me out.
On the other hand, at least there will be something going down at Lalande for a week or two.
I wonder if she's bringing her guzzler helmet for the champagne splits. She was planning to brush her teeth with champagne. I envision her topless on the terrace, spinning the tick wool.
Dang.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Cara Winsor Hehir will be at Lalande for THREE WEEKS!!!!
fat_girl_on_a_bike
new vlog up! follow linktree in bio.
if you havent heard, im off to france on friday for three weeks of working the wool.
ill be staying at @chateaudelalande in the french country side.
I don’t know about y’all, but I can’t wait to see this! If she’s a nightmare, what are they going to do?! I guess Nati will have to deal with it and everyone else can just hide?

• Haha
. Here is a bit of footage of me packing my suitcase,
Oh, gawd! What impeccable taste Cara has!!!!!! If other patrons are like her, I can't help feeling just very slightly sorry for them because it's clear they have absolutely no awareness of just how wealthy SJ is and seem unaware that, because she displays a lot of rubbish and enthuses about it on the gift grabs, she also has cupboards full of very high end branded stuff costing thousands of dollars; extremely expensive taste in wallpapers, bed linen, etc. Do they not see the difference between those things and the trashy stuff they like themselves and that they buy for her? They live in a completely different world. SJ only has herself to blame for all the trash in the attic. Cara seems to have packed hundreds of brightly coloured pairs of tights and some shoes that I can see BJJ in, maybe he'd like to borrow some of her stuff! Do they know she wants to spin the wool and if so, has anyone washed it and removed the ticks? What with her and Celeste, the trademark expert, there's going to be some interesting times ahead and I'm willing to bet SJ escapes from most of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know about y’all, but I can’t wait to see this! If she’s a nightmare, what are they going to do?! I guess Nati will have to deal with it and everyone else can just hide?
As @Dippy Hippy suggested back in the mists of time, Cara is a good ole girl who will add some much needed energy, wacky or not, to Lalande. Let her spin her wool -- I am very interested in this -- and ricochet around the place. She's red-blooded and well meaning and hell bent on having a good time. Perhaps not BCBG but neither are the Lalanders, no matter what they tell themselves.
I'm wagering SJ treats her like she treated Ma Petherick -- without cause, just because Cara is fat. I hope I don't have to see any of the tragic photos like those taken when Brenda Gibbons, decades and stones out of place, visited and was photographed like The Aged Parent totally out of it, isolated on a couch somewhere in a corner of the grand salon while the Lalanders danced in their onesies.
A lot of her energy is preemptive, I think. Alexander Pope was four and a half feet tall and hunchbacked. He said it took him about 20 minutes to make people forget it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
And now for something completely different!
The latest from DB:
"Let us all get together & wish Michael Potts a wonderful birthday......have a great day filled with love fun & happiness we hope you have many many more birthdays to celebrate. From everyone @ Escape to Chateau de Lalande xx"

I do hope she ran the montage with Cake past him!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.