The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she wasn't. She pretended to be, sure, like her daughter she loves the part of damsel in distress so a man (any man) can come to the rescue. That's how she hooked the old gardener Bernard, who fell for her hard and if IJ is at the tit show, he still comes around to do chores for her. When it comes to actual gardening, IJ is as clueless as her daughter is in all things that matter. SJ is very wise to keep her mother from coming back (there, you see, I can make a compliment when one is due). If IJ was there and started to interfere with the gardening again, it would certainly demotivate Dan and his garden work. Not to mention what it would do to everyone's mood and the general atmosphere.
I just realized it's almost literally insane to install formal gardens before repairing and replacing the windows. Seriously. It is the very definition of lipstick on a pig, and I can't imagine it's an amenity that adds to Lalande's value or sales appeal, like a swimming pool would.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Reminding me of my highly intelligent, creative and successful acquaintance who spent all the money he earned on dope and Rolex watches. Every seven months or so thugs would take him into an alley and relieve him of his Rolex. "I get rolled," he said. "That's why they call them Rolexes." If MP has any bling on him by the end of this tour, I will be surprised. We are watching a true train wreck.
Back in the olden days we were speculating about MP's and SJ's relationship, which did have some kind of sexual energy to it. I'm feeling like what's happening now is a clue to that -- an element of ho-loving and going for the trophy ho on his part. (And on her part, classic fag hag, sexual attraction to the resolutely unavailable: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1995/04/24/friends-of-dorothy)
I knew from early on he was gay

Reactions: 14
From @mariewiik1 Instagram stories... 11 and 9 hours ago
View attachment 657487View attachment 657488
Meanwhile, the French governement is meeting tomorrow night to make decisions about the Delta variant. It is supposed that new measures will be decided like mandatory masks outdoor (again) and restrictions on travels abroad. More details this week.

French governement already advised not to travel to Spain and Portugal.

Not too difficult to find out where she is.....or her travelling companions....so who's cooking at Lalaland.....
Cat ?

I get the feeling that Cat has been offered a paid job at Lalande for the summer - and maybe longer.

Theology studies and choir direction don't really fill your fridge - it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Meanwhile, the French governement is meeting tomorrow night to make decisions about the Delta variant. It is supposed that new measures will be decided like mandatory masks outdoor (again) and restrictions on travels abroad. More details this week.

French governement already advised not to travel to Spain and Portugal.

Cat ?

I get the feeling that Cat has been offered a paid job at Lalande for the summer - and maybe longer.

Theology studies and choir direction don't really fill your fridge - it seems.
Cat is on holiday with Marie 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
i beg to differ on IJ 's gardening ability ........when she was there the greenhouse was heaving with tomatoes, she managed to propagate all those rose cuttings Metherick sent......there is only so much and old lady can do when shes trying to manage the property and obviously getting minimal help from her offspring............i think dan does a good job but the need someone who is a plants person not just maintance..........they also need a plan .........something which is undoubtedly lacking. I actually hate the back of the chateau and that dreadfully allee of box and the two off centre features........it should be a jardin a la anglaise but they lack the subtlety of thought to realise that and put in badly done parterres instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To the shato he rode
Across field and road
At great speed
On his trusty speed
A very strange abode
Indeed
And the occupants
Were stranger still
But he was stout of heart
And of strong will
And determined to see
Queen Stephanie
In her castle not on a hill
With its turrets, towers, and half a moat
In a part of France so remote
That no one cared to venture there
In the middle of the middle of nowhere.

Off his steed he dismounted
And stood at the gate
Whereupon a servant appeared
And told him to wait
The minutes seemed like hours
As he peered through the gate
At all the wilting flowers
And the general state of the estate
Which was in a state of disrepair
He started to wonder
Why he had gone there
But as his eyes fell upon her
Everything was forgot
All he wanted was to tie the knot
So he got down on one knee
And said 'will you marry me?'
To which she replied
'I will not, go away !
For tax I will not pay !
Whereupon he mounted his steed
And rode at great speed
Back to the Land of Tattle
Where he continued to do battle
With the High Priestess of Greed
And all those she had deceived.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A triumph
❤❤❤❤❤

What a talented group of highly successful people - tattlers on a global basis

Sir I salute you ✍
😈
M

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That s a BIG lollipop 🍭 head 🐢

I believe @Gibson pointed out
which Monday in 2021 ???
Will he
Post a video
Return
will the intrepid METHERPRICK
spin his patrons out for how much cash 💰

2 blogs and nothing -

and his constant sneering attitude is a bore fest

I’ve recovered fast 💨 from his wantonly scrounging- the displayed self - esteem issues are contrived and boring

“All you future Google Whores might want to pay attention to what I’m about to reveal.” (John Chow)

Sums MPK attitude to his followers
up perfectly 😈

🙄

Anyone found @TheTaxInspector
Since someone hacked his account ???
Liberty writing ✍ about SSB
So mean 😪 to offer his hand ✋ in marriage

Need a full account of how they got his handheld device 👿
I mentioned the promise re Monday and @Midnightcowboy pithily replied that he didn't specify which Monday. As always a joint effort in calling out his lack of direction and poor treatment of his loyal followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Indeed she is! We hope nothing is amiss ... I have fond memories of her contributions to the threads ... Indeed, one day, she came to my assistance when a mockery was made of one of my mockeries, for which I shall be eternally grateful ...

On a lighter note, I was sorely missed (by myself) when I ceased to post in a vain - and ultimately unsuccessful - attempt to wean myself off the addiction that is Tattle. TheTaxInspector was buried in the Tattle cemetery with the manuscripts of his most notable writings, "The Life of Saint Tattle" and "The Château de la Fleur Fanée School of Scrounging". I even wrote my own obituary ... . He was subsequently resurrected and, following his rejection by Queen Stephanie, is keener than ever to do battle with the liars and scroungers in the Shato Greed Sect.

Third of the eight: Chateau du Petit Coudray, Verneuil sur Igneraie.
Accounts vary, but Coudray is said to be a maison de maitre built on 15th c "captaincy" foundations.
Derelict for 30 or 50 years, depending on the account, Coudray was purchased by school teachers Pierre and Lydie Rauzy for 400K francs in 1981 (USD$61K). Taking out successive loans, the Rauzys have dedicated their lives to restoring Coudray -- roof, plumbing, electricity, much of the work done with their own hands. They inspired a local tile maker to refire his wood oven to reproduce terra cotta corbels, and combed second hand dealers for hand-forged nails. They give lectures, musical evenings and tours of their garden, recounting how it's where George Sand met her literary mentor. They recently received a medal from the tourism board from the hands of the George Sand Museum director. It's thirty minutes from Lalande.
I can't find any mention of it in the vlogs. Even though it's not a chateau, the Rauzys could give PhD lectures on sensitive DIY restoration to anyone who asked, as well as how to squeeze every last tourist dollar out of the George Sand connection, including musical evenings (Chopin wrote 3/4 of his oeuvre at Sand's house near Lalande). But of course they're not grand enough for LaLa.
What an interesting property! Reminds me of Crumbledown Manor. Do you work in an estate agency? Just askin' or sayin', as the saying goes in here ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
New vlog ... premiere in 7 hours !

They don't learn or/and do what they want anyway :

There is a problem with filling so many vlogs....when you actually dont want to work..or want to get work done....its easier to fill them with the works of others...put your feet under some one elses table and let the party begin...oh yes and do some filming in between...

Reactions: 17
all Lalande girls hv gone for a trip except Stephanie …. ofcourse she won’t go anywhere where Phillip isn’t invited

Why does philllip hv to b attached to her hip all the time .. if he is her assistant he can stay behind the scenes and help her … he doesn’t have to feature in her vlogs .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i beg to differ on IJ 's gardening ability ........when she was there the greenhouse was heaving with tomatoes, she managed to propagate all those rose cuttings Metherick sent......there is only so much and old lady can do when shes trying to manage the property and obviously getting minimal help from her offspring............i think dan does a good job but the need someone who is a plants person not just maintance..........they also need a plan .........something which is undoubtedly lacking. I actually hate the back of the chateau and that dreadfully allee of box and the two off centre features........it should be a jardin a la anglaise but they lack the subtlety of thought to realise that and put in badly done parterres instead.
Oh dear, have you not considered the smoke and mirrors they like to throw around? If there were tomatoes in the greenhouse, do you actually think it's because of IJ's involvement? If so, their deception has at least worked on you (and probably many others). I wholeheartedly agree with you that they need someone who's a plant person, but you can take my word on IT that IJ isn't that person.

Nope, Marie is with Natti
And Cat. And Dana. You know, the lalande ladies....all very GREATFUL of the free money they get by signing their private life away.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I just watching an old episode of Dan's vlog. Annalise just received a huge surprise gift from someone following her Instagram. Now that was REAL joy, she was almost crying out of happiness!
As much as I love watching Lalande, these two are just so refreshingly normal and down to earth ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just watching an old episode of Dan's vlog. Annalise just received a huge surprise gift from someone following her Instagram. Now that was REAL joy, she was almost crying out of happiness!
As much as I love watching Lalande, these two are just so refreshingly normal and down to earth ❤
I agree. They were overwhelmed and speechless. Genuine joy and gratitude. And because they didn't want to roll over into a 'cadeaux' situation they then requested that people don't send gifts, but donate to certain charities if they wanted. Kudos to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.