Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarquisOfNadaillac

My issue is she pretends it's original 18th century fabric... GIRL PLEASE, yes the toile print was designed centuries ago, but that cotton was printed in the 20th century..... no way it's older, no way fabric 250 years old is in that condition, it 100% would be slightly damaged... otherwise it genuinely would've been sold way before your 50% off deal or in a museum or private collection!

Don't forget since then it has served as a litter box in a barn, not to mentioned the plaster ( NOT WOOD) bed crown.
Stop wasting your money and just redo the entire crumbling facade please.

***Also toile is NOT cute (FUGLY), sorry not sorry!
I've never believed it was a 200 years old fabric. It was obvious in the first video she showed it to the viewers.

Either she's a dreamer (and she has been robbed by the seller) or she thinks she can fool her stupid viewers and get away with whatever she wants.
100% she's trying to fool her clueless gangsta grannies! YES thank you!

If it was all original 18th C., along with the bed crown, it would've been sold by Christie's, Sotheby's, Drouot, etc., not a dealer who
CAN'T BOTHER TO TAKE THE PRICE TAG OFF!!

She claim's that it's hand stitched, but I REALLY don't believe her (especially combining the price and the condition)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I find the whole situation disgusting and immoral.
You are not alone in this, believe me. My eyes and ears tell me there’s more and more people in her direct vicinity that are grossed out by here behaviour. There‘s conversations that might not reach her for now, because she has build an army of servants (the ones we know are actually flying monkeys) that will keep anything negative away from her ears, or at least try to, and some of her most vivid critics still pretend to be her friend to have best of both worlds, but the buzz is getting louder and once it catches up with her, I’m sure Snorty Snort can prepare himself for another trip to the hospital again.

1300€ for the Bed Crown?!? These Patrons are morons.
They totally are, but that’s not what’s rubbing my feathers. Her deceiving lies still are: first it was an antique bedcrown so very very special it had her name on it, now it’s only the fabric that is really old and used for a not so special crown. She removes the disgusting lining, whit obvious stains of leakage, only to find that underneath it is ‘paaaaarfectly clean’. But hey, she got it ‘half price ‘ so why would anybody complain...

I wasn't too irritated by tonight's vlog until the cult member Julia turned up in the end. Her sucking up to Stefanny was the most cringe thing I have ever seen. Where do they dig up these people with hedgehog brains? Sorry, I'm being disrespectful to hedgehogs again.
Very classy of editing SJ to leave that praise in, don’t you think? She just can’t help herself and needs to spread the word how much she is ‘loved’ by all....

Meanwhile she is just spreading more proof of how she ignored Covid rules once again and went on a two and a half hour drive down the road chateau shopping, when lock down was still in place and travel in France was limited to absolutely necessary.

Why aren't guests experiencing a full La La special inside, why isn't SJ mingling with her guests?
Because he’s not her pet dog, but her guard dog.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
For me the C word was a bit of a shock..... I am not a prude .... I do swear like the best of them at times but not that word because I feel its a word that some people say when they would love to "belt that bitch" but cannot so they fling that word at them. Its what it represents to me .... that is what I feel and maybe not someone else. So it shocked that is all. I am over it.
As for the "doctor" .... well I guess I am a bit sensitive at the moment about not having an "interested doctor" as I am going to have a medical procedure next week and I am not looking forward to it and if there was some crazy doc thinking about a Chatoo she wanted to swan around in full of peacocks etc while the anesthetic is not working ....... :oops:

You would think she would employ Someone to build some good poultry cages for her chickens and peacocks so they will be safe and sound from foxes etc and not walking around inside !
I mean ---- the woman has the $$ for it !!! Get it done!!!

I can see Chatoo people coming down with salmonella, E.Coli, Avian Influenza etc .

If I someone came down with this sort of thing they could really sue her big time!!!
Sloooooow Selmar, the handyman, was supposed to have built housing of some sort for the chickens a long time ago. Everybody at the Shitoo is just too busy. 🤔🙄😲😲😒
I just watched Life at Chateau de la Coutere and those 2 owners work like crazy!!! The vegetable gardens they have planted are just blooming and healthy!!! Watched their videos all day and I was pooped watching them work so hard.
Lazy SJ WANTS her house and "yard" to look great but thinks working hard is making videos and partying at a different place each week. She doesn't lift a finger. Except her pinky when drinking tea with her favorite gal pal, Phyllis.

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Someone has been busy with photoshop....
She can't use Photoshop. I remember how she once explained her process for the thumbnails: she edits them on her phone (i.e. oversaturates them) and then sends them to her laptop. Like WTF! She has a powerful laptop with a big screen and she chooses to edit on a phone. She has a brain of a hedgehog.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MarquisOfNadaillac

I had said that this nice chapel man would not return to Lalande after the video where she filmed him in the chapel. I said here that he was just being polite and civil with her when he spoke of her "concert" in the village. I know my country fellows and it was obvious that in his mind, the decision was already taken 😅
But who knows ? Maybe she will hassle him until he comes - with his neck brace and his crutches 😅

Nonn non, let's hope he is a good French man with real morals, etiquette and work ethic and will never be back!

(I'm sure he realized pretty quickly after meeting SSB it is NOT the "religious" environment he wishes to preserve!)

• Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
you can still make something nice of it..when you see it in the context is was built, many ages ago..the old part i mean..You have to stick to the countrystyle..dont decorate it as it is a grand chateau..it isnt..The market you have to work with is the ecotourism...Its a nice place for that...its rural, has a lot of space where you must focus on the gardens..you must keep de rooms nice, and clean off course..all decorated in a countrystyle...Each chateau has his benefits..but you cannot change this farmhouse into a Versailles...my conclusion is... our Shitalaine just bought the wrong place for her desires and needs..
You hit it on the head!!!
Yes ..... it is a farmhouse and it would be lovely with country style gardens a plenty around the house , sweet chicken huts , sheds and out buildings a'la Hameau de la Reine at Versailles (as she is obsessed with being a modern day Marie Antoinette ) and inside a calmed down country interior sans murano and gilt. I cannot see her doing it thought.... sadly.

• Heart

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
Hi.
One has to wonder what will happen when life resumes a sense of normality post-Covid pandemic rules. Will interest in vlogs die off? If so, how will these places survive financially? Just some thoughts.
SJ's probably squirreled away enough money to deal with that eventuality ...

She has a powerful laptop with a big screen and she chooses to edit on a phone. She has a brain of a hedgehog.
That's very insulting ... to hedgehogs ...

• Haha

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
(as she is obsessed with being a modern day Marie Antoinette
And I don't undersand why she's so obsessed with Marie Antoinette when you know how the story ended up for the Queen...

.that fountain in that courtyard is also a big mistake..
I've never understood why they bought this fountain. It is so out of place with the style of the chateau itself (the 16e century part and the 18-19e century part).
Tasteless and so Nouveau Riche.
But they like it... Says it all.

She must had some help..with her photoshopadventure....for sure...just looked at her succes stories interview with Fan Flash...interviewing isnt also her best skill...

Looking at the Succes stories interview our flowerkiller had with Fanny Flash...Fan mentioned her parents started off together in a caravan...then the grannyfarmbusiness began...That must have been very lucrative...I have the feeling they robbed a lot of those elderly off.. or ended up in their will....I would like to know more of this ..isnt nobody here who can shine some light on this?? Also the fact that some lady said she wanted to shot Mrs Jarvis in the bottom..makes me think that grannyfarm wasnt all about love , life and laughter...
Tattlers tried to look into this grannies farm business at the very beginning.
As it was pre-internet, not a lot was found.

Only one comment in one of the first CD vlogs : a lady said she worked with IJ in a nursing home in UK and was wondering if it was the same IJ. Not only her post got no answer but it was quickly deleted.

Someone here had screenshot it. But don't know in which thread though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What did Mark Twain say about going braless? 🤔
The finest clothing made is a person's own skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this.
- Mark Twain

He also co-invented the elastic strap clasp for brassieres.

mark twains invention.png

"The nature of my invention consists in an adjustable and detachable elastic strap for vests,
pantaloons, or other garments requiring straps as will be hereinafter more fully set forth
."
- Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

black sheep

I was just going to say, how painful a watch as she speaks over the castle owner and made absolutely ridiculous statements when there was mention of the bombing by britian during the war. who is editing that? that exchange was so dumbass...why leave it in? omfg.

• Heart
  • Wow
So Steve leaving without finishing Daddies tiles? 🤔 And I wonder if Marie pays for the flowers she brings? Poor thing has to pay her way into the chateau?
Manor and Makist are "coming back."
They're on a tourist visa which only allows them three months (90) days to stay in France.
It is very likely that their application for a long stay visa has been denied.

Marie should pay. She's an adult with a job (and a lucrative Patreon side-hustle).

• Heart

notanangel

Chatty Member
Is there some kind of strange filter being applied? Everything outside the window looks fake.
On Instagram, there are filters you can choose from before you post a photo and it looks as though that is what someone did. Everything is brighter than normal. Maybe so that the fabric on the chaise looks brighter (cleaner) than it really is in reality?

• Haha

chillijam

The poor girl is not capable of doing anything properly.
Maybe she was trying to spell sucks?

I had a look at the promo - for someone who can't come up with her own logo, brand, business name, or business itself for that matter, she sure pats herself on the back! She dreams so 'big' because she's more successful and has higher ambitions than the rest of us 🤪🤔

Seriously???!!! I used to feel sorry for her but now I'm just irritated by her endless stupidity.

• Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
Stephanie Jarvis
Yes, Davy is contacting companies to do the lake survey, and sadly the chapel restorer fell off his scaffolding at his last site! He’s doing well, but is still in a neck brace, so we have hit another delay.
Thank god the chapel restorer fell off the scaffolding at another place because I might have thought he was at LaLaland and old Stef was up the ladder with no knickers on and he fainted and fell !

I wonder if Stef has visited him with a healing pot of Honey??

• Haha
  • Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Ha, most funny to see Sara's expression when serving the Americans who had in fact bought a Shat'ou, unlike Sara and husband. She was sucking lemons. A little bit envious, just a little bit. :alien:King of (now supressed) snorts, Phillip, is contented and secure, a man in love. It is quite sweet really, one can see those two make pillows together.
Now why did they not show Phillip's bedroom in Castle Ten Berghe? And what was written in the dust on that mirror in the basement? mysteries... Dan and the man in the moat enjoy each other's company, they do that thing we do when we get on, take the piss.

• Heart
  • Haha

Patriciarella

VIP Member
The most stupid elemental party!
FRK = woodland fairy (did she miss the memo?!)
SJ = feathered earth (Vegas showgirl)
Fanny = water
Cat = air / stars
Nati = fire (which looks more like blood)
Steve = victim of the elements (too lazy to exert any effort)
Gigi = Pride Flag
Dan = finally, someone normal
BJJ = penis on forehead

View attachment 633259
Now we know where the toe socks went. Snorty always looks unbathed. Grandma put down the forks and send him some conditioner. Tomas come back and teach him to neaten up that facial hair. FRK quit lending him your makeup. Dan stay home with your wife

• Haha

Arfarf

VIP Member
I too just heard about the dressy affair tomorrow at the SHITOO from Dan's vlog (which I enjoy.)
🤔🤔🤔🤔 What could that be about???

Engagement announcement???
Fanny is making everyone dress up as herself in full bridal attire and BJJ in his hippy bridegroom get up.

Horrible thought just went thru my mind!!!!!
Fanny won't show up in that stupid peacock get up will she????

Maybe there will be a REAL wedding tomorrow??????? Nah!

• Haha
  • Wow