Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
someone else who are hard workers are Uncle Lee and Auntie Omm. Ryan could take a few lessons

he isnt part of the gang any more.. not sure who's idea it was, but hes getting moved along
I like Auntie Omm..have some difficulties to understand what she says..but she has a good workethic...cannot understand why that lazy twat of a Ryan is living there...i would have thrown him out..

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Milre

VIP Member
I did ask in one of the comments how she will wash it, as it’s ick and probably has mold bugs and god knows what I’m it? And one of Fannys Fans said she does have a steamer!
If the steamer is not heating up over 100 and if she is not steaming for an hour it's useless. Might even be better to leave it in the sun for a day ...or burn it.

• Haha
  • Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
I loved seeing the follies at Ten Berghe. Maybe because there was no snorting and SJ was not manic.
Did anybody else hear her say: "It wouldn't be fair [To have a dog], I travel a lot. Anybody can feed chicken and sheep"
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Geez SJ, while I do commend you for at least knowing you wouldn't be great with a dog, even chicken, peafowl, sheep and Ruby needs looking after, not just feeding...
I thought she said she was allergic to dogs and cats? That's why you never see her pet Diesel or Ruby. We know Sir Snotsalot is allergic to everything (especially hard work)!

And now here come the 'geniuses' out to help their princess. FFS!!

Dragon_Slayer6753
7 minutes ago
You should get a Great Pyrenees dog!! It is a French breed, and it will hang out with your sheep and chickens all day. Not high maintenance and will protect them from predators. It’s not a breed you have to worry about leaving for periods because its main focus is the livestock.

Meri
1 hour ago
Very good and wise, Stephanie! If you don’t have time for a dog, it isn’t fair to the dog. ❤

fortrastos
fortrastos
1 hour ago
The dog would not have to be a "Stephanie" dog, he could just be a "Chateau" dog. There is always someone there from what I have seen and if he were a smart dog, after time he could learn to prepare his own meals and let himself in and out. Done!

Listen moron Fortrastos, you're thinking of Lassie!

• Haha
  • Wow

Gibson

VIP Member
At the risk of creating a crap storm...
What's with the underwear police? If someone wants to run around naked, I say let them.
Especially when it comes to wearing a bra. I can't imagine they are all that comfortable to beging with.
Or why not force women into a corset while we're at it?
Just my thoughts but what do I know, I'm a man.
Without underwear foundations crumble.
As a man I like my undies so I don't create a shitstorm and of course it's very handy when zipping up.
Personally, I would find it distracting to see nipples when I'm trying to enjoy a convivial meeting. If I want to see that sort of thing without Mrs G chopping my wherewithal off, I go to a beach or a Swedish sauna.
I wouldn't want to see Philip sans underwear either. He would have nowhere to stuff his socks.

personally if I was in France I’d be loading up on beautiful French lingerie not ratty shirt-dresses from the flea market
Talking of ratty shirts. Wasn't Philip also wearing that on the vlog? It looks suspiciously like it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
She'd be exempt from charges then as she uses that money to rehabilitate the Chateau.
That’s what she wants everybody to believe, that’s the whole scheme. It’s what got her into this mess: she needs the money so pretends to renovate, but can’t finish renovation because then the money will stop. On rehabilitation: she should start with rehabilitating herself and her image, what’s left of it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Parrfect Porcelane

Me too..i sometimes make a , mostly not so nasty remark...and bam..a GrannyFanDefender jumps on your back.. :p always using the words ...your jealous..get a life..your a troll...kind of remarks...i dont care..i give them a good reply..thats my kind of quilty pleasure..but off course the court deletes them asap..
Yes , I think they're proud that they have learned a new meaning for the word troll and love to use it in response to any comment that could be viewed as critical. I forget which flog this comment was on, but last time I checked there were a few likes but amazingly no nasty responses. As I know the author, I was quite proud. I'm sure it's since been deleted.

1624649860938.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Just saw this and am counting down before it's taken down! Seriously though, where does all the shit go from the gift grab? Some posted early that SJ is still deciding on April's charity! April!

I hope that with Kat there, she's ditching shit whenever SJ and Sir Snotsalot go to annoy other chateau owners! I can image it, Kat and Natti loading Marie's van with shit, taking it to the tip, not even emmaus, and getting rid of it.

Liz Dobson
1 minute ago (edited)
Wow! Two Chateau Unwrapped a week and it's still Xmas gifts in nearly July! Poor Stef and Natti dealing with all those items. The attic must be full of them. Anyone know if LaLande has sent old clothing etc to the local emmaus to make way for gifts? I'm thinking, with all the expense of buying/making the items, the cost of sending them there, that maybe Stef could instead say, like gardner Dan does on his youtube chanel ," instead of gifts please donate to..": That means we can pick a charity and donate straight away to that. It saves in posting and tax, plus less packaging for LaLand to deal with so better for the environment. Go @chateauUnwrapped

• Heart
Reactions: 21

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
A f*ck you to us??? She forgets, we always get the last laugh.:devilish:

Is she feeling left out??? FRK or BJJ must have been too busy to be her photographer.
View attachment 636221
caitlin_brooks1
c’est le weekend, babyyyy
She looks a tiny bit ridiculous in this selfie. Trying to copy her mistress and alone to take the photo.
But no surprise there. I've never believed in the nice girl role she keeps on playing for the vlogs.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I don't imagine Mummy would approve.
Mummy didn’t approve of a lot of the others either (Mason comes to mind, IJ really wasn’t amused when SJ started dating him) but SJ couldn’t care less. Her whole relationship with her mother, acting as if they are so close and friendly, is based on smoke and mirrors and keeping up appearances. IJ will be vocal about any boyfriend SJ choses, as long as it’s not true royalty.

or his own mother for that matter
Wasn’t his mother the one who encouraged him to go to the shitshow in the first place? She must be delighted with the outcome of her scheme.

• Heart

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Selmar has lost his spunk. The once most ardent and loyal follower has emotionally (and physically) distanced himself from the mistress and now has very little motivation to please her. It appears he has mentally checked out of Lalande, which means the downstairs loo will be the domain of Spud the Rooster for much much longer.

View attachment 635255
Fanny has symbolically stolen Selmar’s tail feathers

• Haha
the thing with banking internationally…there are always receipts

and most countries monitor bank accounts and compare what the bank reports to what a person reports on their tax filings…once you are red flagged the scrutiny is hard to wash off
I cannot believe the French taxes are stupid..like I said before they let her go for a while..and then they come..and if they find something..she is going to pay big time..

Btw that bedcrown is disgusting..she payed 1300 euro for it...i bet it was stored for a time in a shed.. and all the neighborhood cats pissed on it... :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow

prettyplease

The chapel was on the patreon list of restaurations. I don't know how much of it is set apart for chapel restauration.

Tbh i do not mind patreon accounts. You pay to see extra footage. You are free to become a patreon or not. SJ is in my opinion no different than any other entertainer. She also has been uploading video's consistently, albeit lately not great ones. But the gift grab and the horrendeous things she has been sent. Just stop. It cost so much to sent packages and the carbon foot print is just damn high!

My annoyance lately is the endless parties at different chateau's, same shit different smell. While there are so many unfinished projects. Does she ever finish something? Natti apparently is very busy and never stops working... well obviously she isnt busy with putting a cleaning schedule and project schedule together.
“same shit, different smell!” next thread title!!!

• Heart

FlyByeNight

YES. This is what I find so offensive - there are so many gifted and intelligent young people who would cherish the opportunity to go to medical school, and Erin wastes a very expensive education prancing about with delusions of grandeur. It is quite sickening. Having had a place at medical university brings with it a moral responsibility to one's fellow man.
I do disagree. Who knows why she went to medical school. Was her heart truly in it? Or was it external (usually family/parent) pressure? She wanted the prestige? Money? Every class has to have someone graduating at the bottom, maybe that was her and she had enough. (NO evidence of that, just saying that has to happen to someone.)

She changed her mind. For whatever reason. Humans are allowed to do that. We can all change careers if we decide we're not happy with how we spend the majority of our waking hours. Or, quit working altogether if you can afford it. I won't judge you. There's no moral responsibility to sacrifice your personal happiness for everyone else.

Now, you want to ask other people to fund something you want in your life, that is a different issue. Sure you get judged for that.

I personally faced a crossroads after 25 years in a career that was in a giving, helping profession. Veruca Salt was hired as my new boss. A real quote she said in a meeting when she adhered to a crazy deadline "Because I WANT IT!" ?!!! Shades of childhood movies. I googled. Found the Veruca Salt meme and DAMN discovered my boss even LOOKED like Veruca Salt. Age that Veruca to age 45 and you got my new boss. Was I motivated to achieve goals so Veruca could get her bonus and promotion? NO. QUIT. Do I use my degree earned a bazillion years ago? It taught me to think a certain way despite leaving the field, so kinda. Do I have any moral responsibility to continue working to save the lives of everyone else on the planet, at the expense of my mental and physical health? NO. Neither does Erin. You can call me Erin-phending if you want. I have laid out my case from personal experience.

Now I want things, I won't ask you to pay for them. I found another career and investments that pay far better. But again, that's a different issue than leaving a career to do something else, even if it's running a chateau business.

• Heart

sissel sid

And about the bed crown-to me it looks like some gilded `plaster - thing´ with dirty ,old ,ugly fabric on it. (The Emperor`s New Clothes )

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
An early and intentional dislike on the other hand, is just nasty.
An giving a thumbs up hours before a premiere, might be supportive, but it is delusional.
Duchess of Cul, now you wouldn't give Amazon a 5-star rating, just to be supportive, only to find out that your order came broken. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha

cosette

In some of the early threads we talked about this a lot and tried to find some more information on how the Jarvisses actually got their first chunk of money. We couldn’t find any, but were still suspicious of the their preferred image of IJ being a selfmade millionaire just through hard work as a nurse. In her ‘interview’ with Marie (hardly worth it to call it an interview, such a mess, contentwise and technically) SJ paints an even dimmer picture of poverty in her youth, claiming her parents got to their wealth by restoring a mansion room by room and put residents in. She claims to have inherented all her skills from her parents, but clearly, restoring room by room isn’t one of them. Now grifting, yes, she mastered that rather successfully, hence FRK’s admiration for her ’successtory’...so inspirational!

You are so right about that. This is the base for her lifestyle: providing social scandal and fun things to chat about amongst fans and admirers, so they won‘t dig any deeper and start asking questions. As always, she gives away bits and pieces though by being sloppy, either in editing her own vlogs or in talking in other ones. She’s just so proud of her succes and fake ‘workethic’, she thinks she’s safe from being exposed. It’s called digging your own grave and she’s putting her everything in it.
SJ most definitely perfected her techniques while living at and observing her parents at these nursing establishments. The scam is a type of Ponzi scheme, Once original marks are brought in, it is then easy for others to follow. She offers them a lot, mainly herself, as a type of return on their investment, but in reality, and as time goes on, delivers very little of substance.

She has lately given specific monetary amounts regarding her acquisitions. Paneling: $30k, Bed topper: $1300, chaise: $3k, etc.
But that is only her word. Any receipts made available? Only one clever way she can hide $.

Patrons clearly don’t ask too many questions because that would kill their illusions about her. They want to believe in the scam, otherwise they would have to admit how gullible they are and how easily duped they have been.

This is why she can never stop the gift scam. It’s where she does her best acting. She gives them what they need during these displays. Makes them feel a part of it all, she reads their saccharine notes, wears their offerings, coos over the various rags and discards. She makes them feel that she is their friend, sister, daughter, or granddaughter, and that she is speaking to each one of them with sincerity, love and affection. Always the pretense that she is humble, ever so grateful, always upbeat, eager to please with promises of what’s to come.

It is a form of coercion that she has mastered and it is making her wealthy even beyond her dreams. Eventually, all Ponzi schemes come crashing down. Never by critics, but by their own insatiable greed and the inability to keep the scam going. The cracks are beginning to show, but since the plebs are so in love with her, could take some time before it all implodes.

• Heart

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
Inspired by the Shato Diarrhea flogs, I'm thinking of developing a new line in toilet paper ...

Patreon Deluxe 3 ply Toilet Paper: each soft and highly absorbent sheet is printed with the names of the top-tier patrons ... kills two birds with one stone.

Parvenu Deluxe 3 ply Toilet Paper: each soft and highly absorbent sheet contains a representation of the High Priestess of Greed ... choose between Deluxe Chaise Longue and Deluxe Bathtub.

• Haha
I've been following Castle ten Berghe for a little over a year and I kind of had no idea it was this cool. She was definitely a little more breathless than usual, but Amaury is pretty hot, and kind of a slow talker when he's speaking English. Stephanie has a habit of filling all silences with slow talkers. Probably she should shush and let them think of the words for a sec. Did he not know who was in most of the paintings? Anyway. I enjoyed the hell out of that tour and I can't wait to see more of it.
"Golden DNA winners" :ROFLMAO: Good point.
TBH, I quite enjoyed the castle tour. I think the real gems are the great houses/chateaux that are still in the hands of the same families that built them. Amaury may have inherited the chateau, but I think it's noble of him to choose to live in and renovate it even though two previous generations opted out. It's also good of him to be able to tell a bit of his own castle's history in a way SJ isn't and couldn't about Lalande. As for SJ's interview skills....well, she doesn't have any.
😆

SJ should just do more Architectural Digest-style house tours instead and let the owners speak for themselves. Her responses and reactions are so limited to: "Wow!", "Paarrfact," "Beautiful," "Stunning," "OH! Lovely!," and "Just like what we have at Lalande."

Last edited:
  • Heart
They really need to change their logo from that peacock thing to a cockerel, inspired from the Vegas necklace sent. Natti is now so overworked that she has no time to read books and Phylis (I swear that I heard SSB call him that several flogs ago and can’t for the life of me find it), is into tassels- tassels for his… oh I can’t even write it. Have a good day everyone.

edit: pics!

I think I found it on aliexpress!

Send all your China junk to lalande. They think its exquisite.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow