Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cardinal

SJ was very happy to have a cushion made with the squirrel and hedgehog fabric for PJ, more evidence that he is residing in her boudoir.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The squirrel and hedgehog on the cushion get more action. These two cold hearted stinky fishes are playing a fools game to which the only prize
is their arrested development imagination. (spoiled petulant children) Not buying it ole Chatelaine witch and your twiddle dee dumb sidekick!

Nice shot by Marie Wiik.
But by the looks of it, the bottom half of that book is soaking wet. It's nothing but a prop, just like everything else in her life.

View attachment 630254
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
lol reading about a harlot, musing that a flower is her lover and ofcourse a cocktail to take her to fairy tale lala lande :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Delizia

VIP Member
I’m sure the French have better things to do than create celebrities out of those two “plucky Brits”!
The audience apparently wants Farmer wants a wife, people starving on a deserted island or Love Island type of shows.

We do have a series of reality TV dedicated to the life of zoos: bored af animals, underpaid staff, bits for entertainment, renovations, public watching from afar, bit like the fans gathering at Lalaland's gate... yep, it will fit perfectly in this program.

Reactions: 5

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
for me it sounds rather they did that for the camera. to give their superfans something to laugh and discuss about.

You know how proudly those fans feel when they can interact or educate their idols. Makes them feel being important in the comments.

Reactions: 4

Marten

Chatty Member
My life is boring, it seems. I should party more often, too. So you all are invited to a tattler party. Please come dressed for the occasion. (which means according to your avatar, not as Lalanders) And I don't wanna hear it's too far away. What's the problem to fly over the Atlantic? You don't wanna miss this. But please no overstaying. And bring your own flowers and food please.
It would be great if some of you could cut my hedge btw. (that's what I would do normally this weekend) I can give you a tour of my 2009 house instead. (upstairs there's even parquet floors)
I will prepare some typical German food on my Ikea china, you will love it.
Thanks for the invitation, Milre. I will certainly come!

• Heart

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
Really don’t know how she’d cope with all that and being on camera
She'll put up with anything for money ...

Even her charity channel (remember how ‘passionate’ she was about giving back...) now starts with a question to her loyal audience to come up with a favourite charity, so she doesn’t have to.
They're already giving to a charity ...

Even her charity channel (remember how ‘passionate’ she was about giving back...) now starts with a question to her loyal audience to come up with a favourite charity, so she doesn’t have to.
They're already giving to a charity ...

Ginginger

Chatty Member
All animals are welcome! There's plenty of room but you have to clean and paint it yourself

Sure, you can always stay in the garden. 😂 Swiss cheese very welcome, but please bring chocolate, too. Don't mind some odeur... 🍫😘
I could possible swing through the HMN and beg for socks for us; so much joy and laughter could be had! (Granted I am allowed through your gates/hedge)

• Haha
  • Heart

Ginginger

Chatty Member
Funny funny funny!!! And SO true! And I love you calling BJJ Phyllis! I will no longer be calling that twat Snorts( well maybe...) But only refer to him as Phyllis in the future. Maybe we should add that to our glossary?
I mentioned a few days ago that I’m sure I heard SSB called him Phylis. I’ve looked back and can’t find it, maybe it was on one of the patreon vlogs shared here. I’m going to search again- cause it’s too good. She greeted “Phylis” as he joined them, low light… maybe it was a gift grab.

• Haha

Arfarf

VIP Member
Crap guys! Somehow because I am terrible with internet...computers... I have "ignored " some posts on here but I didn't know or mean to do that!!!! How do I UNDO that??
I am missing out!! Ugh.

Wait I think I undid it. Cross my fingers!

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Superfans only asking about which book to read... Am I the only one asking who took the foto and if it was before or after sex? Was this necessary? Is this really selling? Are patreons going up? I am so tired.... I guess I am loosing it...
Someone answered in the Facebook comments that Marie took the photo. Don't know how this superfan knew it though...

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
I spent a night in Vernon years ago and was very impressed by the hotel owner's daughter (I think she said she was 9) who spoke with me in flawless English. It saved her from hearing the useful high school French I remember such as "le ciel est bleu" and "où est la salle de bain".
French kids don't learn english at primary school. Must have been something else in her case.

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
once again Single White Female vibes from Marie-she shows up in the weirdest of places doing the weirdest of things-taking a photo of her nude boss while she is in the bathtub…was that in the job description
They are not strangers to nude activities.

• Wow

Midnightcowboy

Going back a while, on one of her vlogs she would interview various peeps at the Shatoo....one of the questions was 'What is your purpose?'......answers on a postage stamp how she would reply...