Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
I think you are not giving these civil servants enough credit: many of them do speak and understand English. With so many British expats in the area it’s quite common for locals to at least give it a go. Not all of them, of course, but many. Also, with all the outside work planned on gardens and lake, it will show that money is being spend. Questions will arise, no doubt.
They'll have a limited knowledge and understanding of English - very few French people can speak English. I've lived in France for years and I've not come across anyone who can speak and write English, apart from two people who happen to be translators. As for the outside work, who's going to see that? The dump's in the middle of nowhere ... no one's interested in it.

Reactions: 3

purejuice

VIP Member
Some hippies are very skilled and can turn their hands to anything, work hard, and are idealistic, sadly some call themselves hippies but are what we call layabouts, in the US bums, and live off the state or other people, avoiding work. Just like mainstream society. Mmm wonder where SJ fits?
And some hippies are spiritual adepts, as my old scroungers are. Hindu practice has much to offer -- as much as yoga is being made fun of here today, it's the only practice I know of which systematically addresses the mind-body spiritual nexus we all actually live in.

• Heart

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
This is my RSVP

This is my RSVP plus 5, I’ll swing by and get mermaid I hear she’s bored. Kiki, Nikki, Mojo and Arfarf put your tango shoes on. Darn car is full, no room for Snorty. Black wolf save me a pretzel!
The pretzels are all yours, my dear. Thanks for thinking of me, but it's a good thing Snorty has no room, else he may have been forcibly ejected...

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Never one to pass up the opportunity to make a quick buck, SJ has struck gold.

Briefing notes for FRK's branding "expert" to play about with:

Jarvis & Jansen, agence immobiliere - no chateau too far or too unsuitable to be viewed - we spend your money for you. Reasonable fees (excludes travel expenses and 5* accommodation) - discounted rate for members of the Lalande Patreon family. All budgets catered for - the bigger the better. A bespoke service like no other.

(Julia's "testimonial" speech at supper was beyond belief. A mixture of sycophantic fandom and almost evangelical zeal in praise of Stephanie. I half expected a gospel choir to rise up through the lawn. Breathtakingly, toe curlingly awful. It says a lot about La Jarvis - and not in a good way - that the nauseating tribute was included in the vlog.)
You are on to something...
CHATEAU DE LA LANDE LIVE Q&A from LALANDE! 4/25/21
@57:52 They have a convoluted story about a
real-estate venture. 🤪 They must have been helping sycophant, Julia at the time.

• Haha
Superfans only asking about which book to read... Am I the only one asking who took the foto and if it was before or after sex? Was this necessary? Is this really selling? Are patreons going up? I am so tired.... I guess I am loosing it...
Marie’s mother said that Marie took photo, there a watermark on image

• Haha

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
The woman next to Philip isnt Belinda Meuldijk...Although i would not be surprised to see her end up there.. :p
Given some of the stuff floating out there in obscure and dark corners (which folks here are probably looking for at the moment) you are quite correct. Just ignore the obviously fake Photoshopped stuff, but some is real, and some is borderline convincing.

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
It looks like Kat is advertising for Amstel Bier..not that i ever drink Dutch beer...the most overrated beer in the world...i know ....strange to say as a Dutchman...it all tastes like crap...Heineken also..
I found the beer in Belgium to be more interesting, generally, although they have some pretty dodgy brews there, too. My late night post-heavy-meal-blast-out was "Verboude Vruchte", long time ago spelling may be off.

MrsPoker

Dan needs an officespace....and when i look at his videos...i think...sell that place and buy something better..his family deserves something better...not a chateau..but there is more in between they have now and a chateau...he works hard, she works hard..they deserve something better..they deserve the patreonhelp more then that silly woman...SJ...who is already well off...you better can help a young family further in life then a hysterical shittalaine who allready has so much..and still wants more...and will never be satisfied...nor truly gratefull..
I saw in the comments someone wanted to contribute but couldn't see any way to, they suggested he should do something as lots wanted to help (their lovely little family) out.

Pekey

VIP Member
I don't know if this is Davey's fault. Maybe SJ gets him to talk about plans on camera. They talk about getting quotes. Then SJ doesn't pull the trigger to pay for the work. But the talk is enough to keep people believing and giving.
Well yes..... SJ does Alot of talking but no go !

Freesia54

VIP Member
Someone answered in the Facebook comments that Marie took the photo. Don't know how this superfan knew it though...
Underneath the photograph on Instagram there is a Camera emoji and alongside of it is Marie's name indicating that Marie took the photo.

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
Are we talking Marie on her own or the two together? I know she posed for the artists in one of the vlogs. M is not shy ( as can be seen in the insta photo I shared)
Not together, but not only Marie. Again, caution with the Photoshopping is advised.

LouieLamour

Their "guest" Vivienne speaks like a psychopath. The unloading of all that Sh*t she spent a fortune on. Realizing after a week I didn't miss watching this.