Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I lost faith in everything : mankind, God, karma whatever... How come someone like her has enough money to spend on a chateau ??? Why, god why? What did she do in her last life? 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
Its horrible..i lost faith in many peoples brains..like my father used to say ..80 percent of all people are dumm and stupid..he was right...

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Freesia54

VIP Member
Maybe she was trying to spell sucks?

I had a look at the promo - for someone who can't come up with her own logo, brand, business name, or business itself for that matter, she sure pats herself on the back! She dreams so 'big' because she's more successful and has higher ambitions than the rest of us 🤪🤔

Seriously???!!! I used to feel sorry for her but now I'm just irritated by her endless stupidity.
I thought the text used for 'Succes Stories' was quite diluted and difficult to read.... it didn't shout SUCCESS.. it sort of whispered it, afraid of being seen almost. Considering she's having help from a techie designer it doesn't have much of an impact.

• Haha

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
Erin tagged the dress she was wearing from yesterday's instagram post. She must have a closet full of them. She's been busy with this company since November 2020. Nothing I'd wear or buy on sale. No, not even if it was free.
View attachment 632237View attachment 632239View attachment 632238

pazuki_london

Erin from @theintrepidchatelaine and her glamorous mother in two of our beautiful floral dresses… timeless dressing at it’s best.
“We had a lot of fun twirling around and posing in London 🇬🇧 sustainable fashion designer @pazuki_london ‘s fabulous dresses 🥰 @chateaudebourneau!
The unique fabric floral prints are derived from Pookie’s own oil paintings from the Pazuki garden printed onto crêpe de chine. Isn’t that lovely?
Thank you so much @pazuki_london for these lovely gifts and making us feel fabulous!”
Did you know a selection of our beautiful dresses currently are 30% OFF!
Shop now via the link in bio…
overpriced and ugly - like something from the seventies which was a bad decade for fashion in anyone's language

• Heart

purejuice

VIP Member
ally never liked her videos until this last one. She just a girl like all of us. A person who loves her animals and her family no matter how screwed up they may be. If MP was my brother I would have started my own youtube Channel and took advantage of his success as well. I'm sure I'm not gonna fit in here and won't last so I will say goodby. It was good to hear some of the views and not so much from others. Thank you for allowing me to take up your time
Don't go. You got caught in a shitstorm not of your own making. I beg your pardon. In my attempt to be civilized, and speak peace, I can get a little murky. Unaccustomed as I am....
As clearly as I can, may I say welcome? Nuthin' silly about you Miss Milly. 💐💐💐

just watching the new video and i have a question... does anyone wear underwear in France....
Back by popular request.

• Haha
  • Sick

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
I'm not offended by Natti's style. Actually I like it. Must be my Latin side 😉

I'm not bothered either by the other women dresses. I don't think it's especially a British style (I know some British and Irish women with a perfect taste and style but these women don't want to play with viewers and give a false image of their paaaaarfect life in France).

I just say Come on, you can do better for a garden party in a French chateau that you want to post on your multiple Instagram, Facebook and YouTube channels.

Frankly, their too long flowerish dresses look like nothing (except I agree the blue one but the shoes ruin all its style and the details if it are not 100% French).

Marie's dress has no flowers but.... frankly !

It's has if they think that long and shapeless dresses are mandatory for a (garden) party in a French chateau.

Believe me : it is not. "Style my dear, style" 😉😉

PS I'm jealous of you're perfect english. Bravo.

I memory serves, this chapel man is between 70 and 75 year-old.

And agreed to do this job for free.

She should be ashamed to even think of getting him to do this quite dangerous work for her chapel instead of hiring younger (and paid) professionals.
Your perfect english (sorry).

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Is it France that allows the three months? I know that Canadians can spend six months in the US.
I think it is a EU/Schengen rule.

I don't know if it's any less grey and rainy in the Auvergne than it is in the winter in Paris,
Winters in Auvergne are extremely cold (snow, frost over several months). It's a mountains region. And summers are very hot. Not an easy climate.

• Heart

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
There are mansions in Vermont? 😶
still standing US mansions are mostly in Rhode Island-those in other centers of great wealth ( i.e. Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago & other areas where Industrial Age made millionaires) have been razed years ago sadly-you can find one or two but not the rows of years gone

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
With all those randy shots of la Landers is SJ posing the place to be a brothel? bahahah.
Yeah ... for transvestites ...

Dan and Kat are wise. They are not taking the piss. They are gently poking fun at her - the same as when Philip imitated her doing the intro "Hi, I'm Stephanie, and this is my home..." They have well honed humour - able to walk the line of not offending the boss whilst entertaining the masses.
Dan is indeed a very funny fellow ... and so is Kat ...

Last edited:

Pekey

VIP Member
Love Timtams, omg. You can find them rarely in our supermarkets, but really like once a year. I buy all of them
Here are the new flavours of the old Tim Tam at the moment !

• Moreton Bay Raspberry & Dark Choc.
  • Kensington Pride Mango & Cream.
  • Murray River Salted Double Choc.
  • Dimbulah Mountain Estate Coffee & Choc.

Morning everybody!

MrsPoker

The chateau came from his mothers side..Van Caloen....His fathers and also his surname is Van der Beken Pateel...They are Belgium nobility..not very important nobility..The Van Caloen family is titled baron, Van der Beken Pateel is non titled nobility..called jonkheer..mostly advocates, meirs , judges etc..I dont know if the family is landrich and cashpoor., maybe they are wealthy...But i guess they need the money to keep the castle going.And by the look of it, the older generations kept the place in a very good shape..so i suspect there must be money...but all those places are moneypits..
I think its '.....Pasteel' :) and yes, there is money there for sure!

I did ask in one of the comments how she will wash it, as it’s ick and probably has mold bugs and god knows what I’m it? And one of Fannys Fans said she does have a steamer!
That steamer is clearly full of scale....hasnt been used in ages i suppose.. :rolleyes: Btw was does steam with that ages old fabric??

Cardinal

No matter how they're attired, they all look tired.

That scientist guy, JB married to the intrepid chatelaine must've been there too.

• Haha

Aquablue

Chatty Member
Sorry to change the subject but I was wondering about Sara & Steve’s departure for Canada. They have to reapply for a visa? I guess I’m still confused as to how you can purchase property & run a business but not be able to spend more than three months as they stated. Also what was all the drama about the dogs with Air France if they were leaving to go back to Canada soon thereafter. Is it France that allows the three months? I know that Canadians can spend six months in the US.
And to add to this, the 3 months away from Canada is exactly 3m total for the calendar year, not 3m away and then back for a week or two and back again. They can loose their Ontario Health coverage otherwise so they will have to secure European living status of some kind to be able to access whatever French health coverage there is ( is there any?, I'm not familiar ).

purejuice

VIP Member
You’re kidding, right? Why do you think she has to work? She never has had a proper job. She’s born a kept woman.

Her mother bought her a beautiful, magical chateau in the same area, now under heavy restoration. And her boyfriend bought her the mansion she currently resides.
Another song from No Strings, the '60s musical about Eurotrash, fades in on the tale of Tess.