Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milre

VIP Member
Its her money and look at it this way..... gave jobs to teachers , school cleaners etc. Plus...... I for one would not want to go to a doctor that did not really want to be one.
No, she always wanted to be a princess since age 3.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently Escape to Chateau won't be shown in France as Dick/Angela want to prevent locals from treating them like celebrities. Apparently they want as much of a private life as possible. and the locals might not treat them as 'normal' if they were able to watch the show.

Wonder if that might be the excuse given for DIY not being shown either. (nothing like publicising bending Planning/Tax laws on tv. Youtube easier to hide)

I would imagine the locals will be appalled by these two. I think the real reason is someone French might speak to Angela and she won't know what they're saying as she doesn't speak French. I think I've only ever seen one French person in their employ too so they are hardly good for the local community.

• Heart

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
As of this year, PayPal accounts have to be declared to the French tax authorities if the revenue exceeds 10,000 euros. But, there is definitely something fishy going on ... SJ touched her nose, looked away, and then mumbled something about tax to Teabag when they were questioned about paying tax in one of the live chats. They both looked very uncomfortable and quickly moved on to another question ... . Makes one wonder what's going on.
Body language - always a give away.

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
Two things - someone congratulated Marie and Natti on managing to visit a chateau without Danny and Snorts, too early! They're there too, unbelievable.

And what car is Marie driving? Her new car is right hand drive I thought?
Yeah I thought they had managed to escape 😂

• Haha
What a pity! Maybe he could be billed for something else ...
If you use music on YouTube that is not yours, you can't turn monetisation on. If you already had it on and it got a copyright claim afterwards, all the money from adds made with that video goes to the person who owns the music.

I've been there myself and only use music from the free YouTube library

In some cases you can get the license for the music and there won't be a problem.

I had music attached to my videos for 2 years and they only recently just turned up as copyright claims. I just replaced the music and the claim got removed. Dan probably will find that out too.

purejuice

VIP Member
They'll have a limited knowledge and understanding of English - very few French people can speak English. I've lived in France for years and I've not come across anyone who can speak and write English, apart from two people who happen to be translators. As for the outside work, who's going to see that? The dump's in the middle of nowhere ... no one's interested in it.
Except the EU water police. A relative of mine was recruited as a spy on the strength of his grad student trout stream survey skills (where there are trout, as Che Guevara could have told you, there are guerrillas).

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Luna20

VIP Member
Never going to happen...then they have to do actual work...they like it better to put their legs under someone elses table...and let the food and the booze come their way...and after that a nice fresh made bed..at least i hope for them the beds are fresh made...i doubt this at Lalaland....

Selmar is cutting of the lower branches of the tree....he calls them taks... :oops: Selmar dear...in English.... een tak... is called..a branch..I also make mistakes in English but omg...this is getting so annoying..
Seeing them freaking out about last minute preperations and do actual work. It's entertaining for us to see them freak out with everything that goes wrong last minute. That is real stress. I would watch it 😂 Maybe when the 'omg you are so perfect, you need some rest Stephanie' fan gurls die out she might consider it.

He has used more Dutch words in the past than taks alone. I find it entertaining, just like he repeatedly said skeptic tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pno

VIP Member
I don’t pay enough attention but does anyone know the last time Fanny was filmed drinking on screen? She has put weight on in her midsection….

Belladonna1969

To me it looks like unfinished. Too lazy to finish it.
Canvas has the same colour as what would have been used for the background, so why do all that work ?
Or something like that ?
Maybe they died before they finished it do you know how long that would take ?
I think Arnaud is rubbing his hands in glee