Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
Dear MidCenturyMadOne, you are getting there. Seek and you will find some more...and some are not so pretty.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Pekey

VIP Member
Oh please don't...now I have to go down to Woollies and buy some. The original double choc are my favourite, but always happy to taste test new ones for the benefit of everyone else.
I love the Mint Slices better !
:love:Off to Woollies for me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I am ashamed to ask, but could someone help me finding a certain video? I made screenshots of the decoration but the files didn’t transfer to my cloud and are broken now.

it was last year, either for Thanksgiving or an other holiday. Philipp got a tree branch and he and Marie hung it up in the floral shop. It was then decorated with lights and there was buffet and cocktails. A big centerpiece on the table under the branch. Selmar, Natti, and Mandy were there too.I think Selmar said what he was thankful for.

Maybe someone remembers, the thumbnails are so much looking the same.

Cardinal

My main squeeze calls it Gargle, but most know it as Google.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
That's my native name BlackWolf :love::love::love: never heard it called Gargle but definitely sounds more appropriate. Sort of like the Chatelaine gargeling on Syphilis her paramour of squirrelnut island.

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Not so much speculation, but if the way IJ treated her own mother is any indication of how she took care of those eldery Alzheimer patients they were completely f**ked. IJ’s mother was rather vocal about her disdain for her own daughter, for everybody to hear. The feeling was quite mutual, as I understood.
did IJ’s mother also sufffer from Alzheimer’s or another type of cognitive disorder?

notanangel

Chatty Member
A bottle of wine makes the picture perfect in Stephanie's world!

What about this one? :)
I remember seeing this in one of the videos last year… Something looks very unnatural about her legs. I have very fair skin but the way her legs look in this photo does not look like a healthy tone at all. Perhaps, no filters on this?

Ginginger

Chatty Member
is Fanny Nounderwear wearing a cockerel necklace? or…oops pardon me is that actually a cock necklace (clearly a full grown rooster)?
does this mean barnyard animals are now the rage in jewelry…
Only if you need to make yourself feel special?! I can only imagine that her in-crowd laughed at it all afterward. Maybe they were grateful and shocked at the beginning of this ridiculous gift grab business but it’s so disingenuous and fake now. They’re like caricatures without humour… dried up.

I think I found it on aliexpress!

Send all your China junk to lalande. They think its exquisite.
Junk indeed!! Well, junk and socks (send lots of toe socks). IMO socks are always a great gift in winter (we get very cold here), but why send socks when they already received socks in the past, pastpast and pastpastpast and… I know that they’re behind in opening gifts but good lord!!!! Ay-yai-yai!!!!

Why so much Marie in this vlog? Payment for Success Story? Definitely think whoever mentioned Kat came back to help with channel 4 filming was right. Before it was IJ and Scotman with SJ. How they going to explain the new dynamics with Cutlery Boy?

I will commend the use of funds to get those trees in safe order. Perhaps staff and guests walking through the area should be banned until Tree man has finished job. This is what I mean by poor OH&S. Sudden falling branches are not unheard of. So many needing to be taken out shows poir management in the past, regatdless of the efforts of the french firewood family.
It may have been myself (about Cat and C4). The flogs show her playing a role, Cat: ‘11-point-0’. She’s still the most frank character and I am warmed to her.

Last edited:

purejuice

VIP Member
Sorry @sillymilly, I wasn't suggesting that you were over-reacting to the post. 😘. I share your confusion about the relevance of the post and I am not sure how the use of an angry emoji by Tandoori warrants this response. I can't decide if this is paranoia or self- aggrandisement
BTW, I have enjoyed your posts.
Thank you for the feedback.

• Haha

Milre

VIP Member
NOT apologising to someone who WASTES a medical education to grift from grannies.

I hope she enjoys prancing about in her flowery dresses... have you any idea how much her "wasted" medical education has cost society?
Maybe it's better for society if she doesn't practice as a doctor? 🤔 Nobody said that she was a great physician...

Here are the new flavours of the old Tim Tam at the moment !

• Moreton Bay Raspberry & Dark Choc.
  • Kensington Pride Mango & Cream.
  • Murray River Salted Double Choc.
  • Dimbulah Mountain Estate Coffee & Choc.

Morning everybody!
Morning! What? I didn't know that there were different kinds! I only know the simple chocolate ones. Bring all of course!

Pekey

VIP Member
I do disagree. Who knows why she went to medical school. Was her heart truly in it?
Its her money and look at it this way..... gave jobs to teachers , school cleaners etc. Plus...... I for one would not want to go to a doctor that did not really want to be one.