The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha Ha - either I have been kicked off Escape to Shat-o La La Land or the site has gone down! I think I must have rattled her last time and I suspect may we have someone here feeding back to her! No matter, it was becoming increasing nauseating there as her disciplines scrabbled to defend her!
I can confirm for you that the Escape to Shat-o-La La Land FB page is still very much alive. I’m afraid you may have been ejected. Don’t worry - it’s not even an O F F I C I A L page . . . I don’t know what I’m doing there - its not OFFICIAL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can confirm for you that the Escape to Shat-o-La La Land FB page is still very much alive. I’m afraid you may have been ejected. Don’t worry - it’s not even an O F F I C I A L page . . . I don’t know what I’m doing there - its not OFFICIAL!!
I don't think she appreciated me asking if the owners consented to being included in her "poll." Is the debate still rumbling on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least with all the allergy discussion, it's clear who has the "fuckton allergies" from the chore board a few weeks ago. must be irritating for cat and marie to constantly have to cook for the baby.

(just to be clear, I don't want to open the wormhole again, baby in reference to his irritating affectations and oedipal need to be loved by sj rather than because of his allergies.)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whoa! I hardly think the people on this forum are verging on ‘sycophantic superfans’! The reason we all gravitated here was to find a platform to openly discuss our views good or bad (and sometimes with humour😀).
Absolutely. I don’t want to fret if I want to express a positive view. I don’t have to agree with everything on here but I’m interested to read all the different takes on things.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There's no problem with expressing positive views, just annoying when people say it's 'mean' 'unkind' or 'nasty' to state a critical view.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think they definitely are and I think we’ve played our part in helping to expose her. Well done team tattle!
Perhaps the Donegal snake oil salesman, sorry...entrepreneur, will grasp a pretty basic fact: if you stick your head above a dodgy parapet, beware of snipers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
‘Twas the month before Christmas, when all though Facebook
Chateau Diaries superfans were eager to look
Some pages shouted OFFICIAL in their description
While others gained members by a kind of conscription.

The Chatelaine was nestled deep in her bed
While visions of Patrons danced in her head
And mummy in her gloves, bored and trapped
Just hoping her French garden will survive and adapt

When out in the courtyard there arose such a clatter
The Chatelaine awoke to see what was the matter
Away to the balcony she flew like a flash
Tore open the shutters and threw up (the sash)

The moon on the breast of the freshly laid gravel
Gave the lustre of pinkness as the scene did unravel
When what to her infected eye should appear
A camper, a tango dancer and Heineken beer

A curly haired man, covered in sawdust
Muttering softly “To the beach, dog, or bust”
More rapid than peacocks his coursers they came
And he whistled, and whispered, and called them by name

Now DIESEL!, now RUBY!, now SITH! and THOR!
On IAN!, on IAN!, on IAN! and one IAN! more
To the top of the ramparts, to the fountain, all green
Now dash away, dash away, we mustn’t be seen!

The Chatelaine teetered, on balcony’s edge!
She was going to topple and crush a small hedge
With a gasp she felt a weak hand on her waist
“Prince Philip will save me; he’s made such great haste”

The Chatelaine fell back onto her floor
Her Thousand Stars kimono crumpled and tore
And she turned her head to thank her saviour knight
But she only saw Hanni by the dappled moonlight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
‘Twas the month before Christmas, when all though Facebook
Chateau Diaries superfans were eager to look
Some pages shouted OFFICIAL in their description
While others gained members by a kind of conscription.

The Chatelaine was nestled deep in her bed
While visions of Patrons danced in her head
And mummy in her gloves, bored and trapped
Just hoping her French garden will survive and adapt

When out in the courtyard there arose such a clatter
The Chatelaine awoke to see what was the matter
Away to the balcony she flew like a flash
Tore open the shutters and threw up (the sash)

The moon on the breast of the freshly laid gravel
Gave the lustre of pinkness as the scene did unravel
When what to her infected eye should appear
A camper, a tango dancer and Heineken beer

A curly haired man, covered in sawdust
Muttering softly “To the beach, dog, or bust”
More rapid than peacocks his coursers they came
And he whistled, and whispered, and called them by name

Now DIESEL!, now RUBY!, now SITH! and THOR!
On IAN!, on IAN!, on IAN! and one IAN! more
To the top of the ramparts, to the fountain, all green
Now dash away, dash away, we mustn’t be seen!

The Chatelaine teetered, on balcony’s edge!
She was going to topple and crush a small hedge
With a gasp she felt a weak hand on her waist
“Prince Philip will save me; he’s made such great haste”

The Chatelaine fell back onto her floor
Her Thousand Stars kimono crumpled and tore
And she turned her head to thank her saviour knight
But she only saw Hanni by the dappled moonlight.
Just Brilliant ! think this poem can be turned into a book. And a movie..... 📖 🎥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I see nothing weird in her relationship with her dad. Sure, once people are dead you see only the good- that's a usual phenomenon. And on you tube nobody would speak bad about a deceased one. But I feel they had a loving relationship, sad thing is you don't see those many times anymore. Only Few people in Europe live with their parents in their adult life because it is considered weird. Which I find sad, people are missing out there a lot.
Totally agree. I also think that the way she tolerates her mother’s idiosyncrasies is greatly to her credit. Generally I think Isabelle has mellowed but she does sometimes say rather negative things or disparage what SJ is doing and Stephanie is always very good natured in the way she takes it (on camera at least!). But also, with the best will in the world it can be very hard as a parent not to talk to your (adult) child like they’re a kid again. We are witnessing all this so its not surprising it sometimes seems strained or a bit odd. But mostly I see a child you loves her parents.
[/QUOTE]ci
I have thought for a long time that Isabelle is the narcissist not Steph. She always wants to be praised and obeyed. I think she may even have been jealous of the loving relationship Steph and father had. It took his attention away from her. I had a mother just like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry to disturb but I really didn't think @sandro37 was aggressive and bitter. Come on ! What was said is what everyone thinks about SJ. Only difference is that Sandro 37 expressed it in a clear and honest way.
You would wonder if this tale.life thread has not become another "official" whatever fan page.
I stand corrected :)
I don't like medical diagnosis (peter pan syndrome, covert narcissism) thrown at people we don't know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bonjour all ! Can anyone clarify from last nights vlog .... I noticed SJ said Nati is moving her desk to the upstairs bedroom that ‘Nic used to stay in’ ... I watched this when I was half asleep so I hope I’m correct here . Isn’t that the bedroom near to SJ’s that was supposedly ‘MP’s room’ when he stays & the bedroom they were going to grandly revamp for him and has anyone noticed there has been no reference to MP for ages ... even when she spoke about the Advert Calender she didn’t reference him - just said she’d be doing it with Philip, nor was there a mention about the bedroom nor previous plans for it. Even if this is a temporary move for Nati, this seems a little odd. I know there is lockdown and travel can’t take place, but she often gave a mention to Michael in previous vlogs . It’s my thought that LOTL is rather impetuous .... her excitement takes over any rational planning - f’rinstance, we haven’t heard anything further of the MP/SJ Chateau Vlog Channel (as if that suggestion never took place) Do we all feel there is a discreet distancing of MP taking place, or am I alone in this thinking ? Would love to know your thoughts ....
Something happened between SJ n MP.It happened between her picking him up from Basimer,whatever and his mom collecting him.
I think something was found out.Its why I found here.Alot of denial but I've watched the slow removal of MP from the picture with interest.
I never felt Isobel liked him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I noticed someone in comments is asking for a breakdown of where the ad revenue is going in the renovations...not been deleted yet and it would be interesting to know where the pennies made from that is used. (I used to watch them but stopped as soon as gift-gate started and patreon skyrocketed). Funnily they also seemed to sarcastically comment on the new porcelain straight after enquiring about fund usage....👀

Reactions: 4
@Nina Rose MP definitely less visible and we can’t fully blame Covid as they used to do those squirmy role plays from their respective chateaux (scantily clad fortune teller and over the top detective)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I even believe she not interested in a longterm relationship. A boyfriend now and then is ok. But why would she give up her freedom for a guy? Since having children is not a priority for her as it seems what could a guy give her? Most people settle for a relationship because of security reasons.
Yes, many people live in arrangements (for many understandable reasons) and in a long relationship there are times when you hate your husband/wife and nothing seems to work. SJ doesn't need a husband, she shouldn't settle, but I wouldn't deny her for finding true love and companionship.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.