The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonights most entertaining story : Philip asked SJ for thongs instead of tong 29:55 forw tonights ep. when he was newly arrived at Lalande
Did you hear SJ say , now for the grown ups drinks for her and marie etc, after Marie made ppa a cocktail with his favourite, baby food pureed apple lol..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh man things are really getting heated about Brenda on these FB groups! Seems like people have been catching on about her scams. Good riddance I hope.

Tonight's vlog was a lot of fun. Glad that SJ has internet now. I don't mind Philip as a camera man, actually. Are they all going to stay around for Chrsitmas? Marie already said she's going home, wonder if Philip will stay.

SJ really treats him like a younger brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched Selmar's vlog about the peacocks. 1:20 minutes long. I lasted 3 minutes and read the comments. I want my 3 minutes back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🚨🚨🚨 evening all 🚨🚨🚨

Dumpster diving part 2

Story so far I’m only .... swiping thru September.... the angst and venom was astounding 😤

Donegal Brenda - was EPIC failure
- spin merchant - scam artist 👩‍🎨 Wannabe - bully 🤭 💩💩💩 featured heavily .........

🦄conclusion 🦄
Donegal Brenda HAD an agenda -

until her arrogance was superseded by her complete and utter total ingorance

Apparently she was worse that trying to shue a bat 🦇 out of the chat 0000

She was bounced from 3 sites and multiple ppl left hers !!!

🦄🦄Conclusion 2 🦄🦄

Genuinely believe there is a PR damage limitation campaign been waged at the mo BY LOTL

hands still clean

Step by step is getting lead characters to comment on Donegal traders page
Activities are up last 4 days

🦄💚🦄(Also noted
by other dumpster divers that Selmar has reappeared and Scotsman was doing ambassadors on Vlogger Brenda ......

Uber & very aware she was NOT been mentioned on the cash roll -
better still gleeful she’s not in the first 3 names ......🦇💩🦇

There was an embarrassment of riches
On DB slagging - on a global basis 👼🏻

The pleading 🥺 channel drew the most angst🤭
The lack of LOTL saying WHERE the charity money has gone since September!!!!!

Mummy isn’t doing well either !!!
Greedy ... rude ...
personally I adore her balls so I swiped thru

Found videos from Donegal Brenda as a movie 🎥 director - Shite 💩💩💩
Production - Shite 💩💩💩

Anyone with a chateau has socially distanced from DB
( Nothing to do with covid )

Genuinely looks like they saw her coming
And drew up the drawbridge- at vast expense ... with no TV show watching

Had a ball 🏈 no off to see what you all were up to .... page 13 😎

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Tonight's vlog was a lot of fun. Glad that SJ has internet now. I don't mind Philip as a camera man, actually. Are they all going to stay around for Chrsitmas? Marie already said she's going home, wonder if Philip will stay.
I do hope that all volunteers will return to their loved ones for Christmas. They can come back next year. Even if they can't return immediately for the New Year's party, they have no responsibility to Steph to be her vlog food and keep her company. There's no work for them at the moment. Bit selfish IMO from Steph if this happens. And Philip needs to be sent home to his mom for Christmas too, even if he cries, has tantrums and goes on hunger strike. Steph and Nati will survive without him for a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm back hanging out with a 12 yr old after this comment .. "I see soup as a pointless waste of calories, it's not really food it's a drink"

I’d like to think it is . . . . but I made it up. Careful about what the ‘internet’ tells you . . . LOL
Thought it was one of your fab funny graphics :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tonight’s vlog should have been:
Christmas LIST is coming!
SJ covert begging was in full display. I’m about ready to go buy some Spode Fleur de Lis poor-sill-lean and ship it off because god knows they barely have enough plates to get through the month. Another set of China just might Isabel over the edge. Am pretty sure Spode discontinued the pattern after Liberace passed on plus the gold is very delicate and if a plate ends up in the dishwasher it is curtains. (Had a family friend who owned a set).
And snaps to Princess Philip. First time I’ve ever seen one of those god awful peacock brooches in play. So well done! Seems like he is going to be there for the long haul so I need to make peace. Still would trade him before you can say ‘par fekt’ three times for MP. Don’t care if that makes me unpopular. MP+SJ were the 2019 ShatO Christmas Dream Team!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🚨🚨🚨 evening all 🚨🚨🚨

Dumpster diving part 2

Story so far I’m only .... swiping thru September.... the angst and venom was astounding 😤

Donegal Brenda - was EPIC failure
- spin merchant - scam artist 👩‍🎨 Wannabe - bully 🤭 💩💩💩 featured heavily .........

🦄conclusion 🦄
Donegal Brenda HAD an agenda -

until her arrogance was superseded by her complete and utter total ingorance

Apparently she was worse that trying to shue a bat 🦇 out of the chat 0000

She was bounced from 3 sites and multiple ppl left hers !!!

🦄🦄Conclusion 2 🦄🦄

Genuinely believe there is a PR damage limitation campaign been waged at the mo BY LOTL

hands still clean

Step by step is getting lead characters to comment on Donegal traders page
Activities are up last 4 days

🦄💚🦄(Also noted
by other dumpster divers that Selmar has reappeared and Scotsman was doing ambassadors on Vlogger Brenda ......

Uber & very aware she was NOT been mentioned on the cash roll -
better still gleeful she’s not in the first 3 names ......🦇💩🦇

There was an embarrassment of riches
On DB slagging - on a global basis 👼🏻

The pleading 🥺 channel drew the most angst🤭
The lack of LOTL saying WHERE the charity money has gone since September!!!!!

Mummy isn’t doing well either !!!
Greedy ... rude ...
personally I adore her balls so I swiped thru

Found videos from Donegal Brenda as a movie 🎥 director - Shite 💩💩💩
Production - Shite 💩💩💩

Anyone with a chateau has socially distanced from DB
( Nothing to do with covid )

Genuinely looks like they saw her coming
And drew up the drawbridge- at vast expense ... with no TV show watching

Had a ball 🏈 no off to see what you all were up to .... page 13 😎
She is one nasty piece of work. I dread to think how she's brought her children up. Carbon copies no doubt.
Honestly don't know why his volunteer video got such a bad response. It's work away not play away. Think the superfans have a touch of Stockholm syndrome.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m with you here. MW has started to irritate me much more lately in lots of different ways, although many may disagree. I feel sorry if she’s depressed & feeling out of sorts because her place as SJ’s sole/favourite playmate has been usurped, but she’s looked so flaming miserable lately (until quite recently) when all of a sudden she appeared so forcefully faux-cheerful (frocked up as Heidi) that if she’d been my friend I’d have driven her over to the goat farm and left her there. Most of her floral work continues to be pretty boring & amateur - I appreciate she is also cooking at Lalande. but there are literally hundreds of people now who’d like to cheerfully step into her shoes with a smile. She needs to get over her sulks and enter into the spirit of La Lande. Maybe try to channel a bit more of the Stephanie Jarvis energy , after all who wouldn’t benefit from doing some of that !
She's never been my favorite? God I feel terrible saying it for some reason. I really like her style because we have similar taste in clothing: feminine and comfortable, but not costume-y, probably prefers 100% cotton. She has fantastic boobs, she's body positive, and I don't even dislike her arrangements. In fact I really like when she gets creative with greenery that doesn't sit in a jar. But she isn't comfortable with the camera unless she's drunk. That isn't exactly a character flaw, because I probably wouldn't be either. However, the rest of the time she seems either bitchy and irritated that she has to share her space for the camera (or the kitchen table), or she's simpering and fake. I can appreciate picking weeds rather than interacting though 😂 You know they are like, "let's just talk about some bullshit for the camera and then we can finish off these other two bottles and talk freely" when they go on an outing. I couldn't stop thinking "don't lick your fingers, or touch your eyes in case that toadstool is poison!" Then I realized I grew up in a desert where all fungus is rock star pilgrimage poisonous and Marie was only trying to be the lead in Midsommar for the camera. I'm probably over thinking it. I hope she does a patreon interview (or maybe she has and it was that forgettable) because I do want to like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I do hope that all volunteers will return to their loved ones for Christmas. They can come back next year. Even if they can't return immediately for the New Year's party, they have no responsibility to Steph to be her vlog food and keep her company. There's no work for them at the moment. Bit selfish IMO from Steph if this happens. And Philip needs to be sent home to his mom for Christmas too, even if he cries, has tantrums and goes on hunger strike. Steph and Nati will survive without him for a couple of weeks.
I thought Nati was heading home. Am in SF and we are too inundated with our own Covid coverage and now curfews so no idea if they even leave the ShatO at this point. Other than Ryan of course!

Reactions: 4
She's never been my favorite? God I feel terrible saying it for some reason. I really like her style because we have similar taste in clothing: feminine and comfortable, but not costume-y, probably prefers 100% cotton. She has fantastic boobs, she's body positive, and I don't even Dislike her arrangements. In fact I really like when she gets creative with greenery that doesn't sit in a jar. But she isn't comfortable with the camera unless she's drunk. That isn't exactly a character flaw, because I probably wouldn't be either. However, the rest of the time she seems either bitchy and irritated that she has to share her space for the camera (or the kitchen table), or she's simpering and fake. I can appreciate picking weeds rather than interacting though 😂 You know they are like, "let's just talk about some bullshit for the camera and then we can finish off these other two bottles and talk freely" when they go on an outing. I couldn't stop thinking "don't lick your fingers, or touch your eyes in case that toadstool is poison!" Then I realized I grew up in a desert where all fungus is rock star pilgrimage poisonous and Marie was only trying to be the lead in Midsommar for the camera. I'm probably over thinking it. I hope she does a patreon interview (or maybe she has and it was that forgettable) because I do want to like her.
I really want to like her too. She's not lacking in technical skills but courage. And as wonderful it is to cook dinners in lalande, she's not growing professionally in a place where she's thought to be a genius every time she puts two twigs in a milk bottle. It's in her best interest to leave.

I thought Nati was heading home. Am in SF and we are too inundated with our own Covid coverage and now curfews so no idea if they even leave the ShatO at this point. Other than Ryan of course!
Everybody's allowed to return to their homes, coming back is the difficult part. Hope Nati flies back to her home as well, but she works in the Shat-O, it's a risk to become unemployed if she can't return. When the restrictions are lifted and B&B starts to function again, Steph needs to hire somebody else if she's stuck in South America. I suppose she wants to live and work in France?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I really want to like her too. She's not lacking in technical skills but courage. And as wonderful it is to cook dinners in lalande, she's not growing professionally in a place where she's thought to be a genius every time she puts two twigs in a milk bottle. It's in her best interest to leave.

Everybody's allowed to return to their homes, coming back is the difficult part. Hope Nati flies back to her home as well, but she works in the Shat-O, it's a risk to become unemployed if she can't return. When the restrictions are lifted and B&B starts to function again, Steph needs to hire somebody else if she's stuck in South America. I suppose she wants to live and work in France?
Was the B&B even still running before this lockdown? It seems like it has been seasonal in the past. I’m not a patron because I don’t give money to people who have $500 pencil sets. I know that is a fine line but you need to draw it somewhere...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes. I'm envisioning her coming back to visit after some success in her own right, and being a little more like the Other Marie. The Other Marie is my favorite Marie.

Was the B&B even still running before this lockdown? It seems like it has been seasonal in the past. I’m not a patron because I don’t give money to people who have $500 pencil sets. I know that is a fine line but you need to draw it somewhere...
I bet you've purchased a movie ticket or two. 😂

Reactions: 8
B&B has been running for years, they started to get more customers after she entered ETCDIY tv-show, but YouTube broke the bank. Laland is off the beaten path and tourist attractions are a day-trip away, that's probably the main reason her B&B never stood on its own feet. Competition is also fierce, there's a chateau in every village and valley offering B&B accommodation. British tourists mainly stay near in Normandy/Bretagne regions or go to Paris or the Mediterranean South Coast. Laland is far off from all these places.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.