The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was an old woman from donegal
She gifted a magical shawl
Inside was a surprise
It was all wrapped in lies
I'm not astounded at her gall

Brenda, she really is the gift that keeps giving. If anyone knows anyone who needs a case study point them in her direction :LOL:
The gift 💝 that keeps on giving

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
SJ mentioned 'conflict' again. Perhaps its in reference to the current dynamics with MW.
I can't stand the way MW pronounces dahlias and how she doesn't explain things well, even her own inspiration. Could be a language thing of course. I certainly can't speak or understand Norwegian.
On a side note, MW's father was an alcoholic and in last years vlogs she made a point to stop drinking as well as going gluten free.
MW does get mocked by SJ and she doesn't like it. Whether that is a personal thing or a cultural difference, who knows. The British do tend to have a sarcastic, dry and piss taking sense of humour.

A lot of people sell their houses without sorting out the stuff that they should. Make it look pretty and sweep any issues under the carpet.
As to whether they will is a different matter.
I see the establishment of a non-profit as a good accountants move. Money, its all a game of chess.
I’m with you here. MW has started to irritate me much more lately in lots of different ways, although many may disagree. I feel sorry if she’s depressed & feeling out of sorts because her place as SJ’s sole/favourite playmate has been usurped, but she’s looked so flaming miserable lately (until quite recently) when all of a sudden she appeared so forcefully faux-cheerful (frocked up as Heidi) that if she’d been my friend I’d have driven her over to the goat farm and left her there. Most of her floral work continues to be pretty boring & amateur - I appreciate she is also cooking at Lalande. but there are literally hundreds of people now who’d like to cheerfully step into her shoes with a smile. She needs to get over her sulks and enter into the spirit of La Lande. Maybe try to channel a bit more of the Stephanie Jarvis energy , after all who wouldn’t benefit from doing some of that !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A lot of people sell their houses without sorting out the stuff that they should. Make it look pretty and sweep any issues under the carpet.
As to whether they will is a different matter.
I see the establishment of a non-profit as a good accountants move. Money, its all a game of chess.
Her decoration choices are too personal to sell the property. Non-profit will also become a nuisance if she decides to sell, people with money don't want to buy extra baggage with their properties. The house is not listed, it'll be treated as a blank canvas by the new owners. There are heavy reasons behind why the Nadaillac family didn't lift a finger to get the house listed.

If her vlogs become a platform for other business' advertising, her downfall will be as quick as her rise. We don't want to watch that.

Reactions: 5
@Heathcliffe [QUOTE="Heathcliffe, post:"Marie's weird "oooh a flower! a mushroom!" behaviour. It might also just be a bit attention seeking? She does tend to get stuck in the kitchen, her milkbottle business is not really taking off
Milk bottle business 😂 brilliant & just perfectly sums it up & the way she says dahlias, I always want to throw something at the TV, why can’t Stephanie help her to say it correctly 🤔
[/QUOTE]
Because Marie is Norwegian and that is the correct way to say it. She learnt her floristry in Norway. I am always impressed when people can learn English so fluently and I love it when there is a natural accent coming out.

Reactions: 12
@Takeaway I'm curious now. How does she pronounce dahlias ? Or how do you pronounce it ?
I haven't been shocked by her prononciation as it's the way we say dahlias in french.
Ahh sorry 😞 she says dahlias like darlias & in the uk we call them (sound like) dayliass (no such word but that’s how they’re pronounced 🤔😂 I’ve never heard it the way Marie says it before, I thought it was just one of her mannerisms 👀

Milk bottle business 😂 brilliant & just perfectly sums it up & the way she says dahlias, I always want to throw something at the TV, why can’t Stephanie help her to say it correctly 🤔
Because Marie is Norwegian and that is the correct way to say it. She learnt her floristry in Norway. I am always impressed when people can learn English so fluently and I love it when there is a natural accent coming out.
[/QUOTE]
Apologies, I should have checked with my husband before typing as he used to live in Norway. He can’t bear to watch any of the Chateau series so I try not to talk to him about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Heathcliffe [QUOTE="Heathcliffe, post:"Marie's weird "oooh a flower! a mushroom!" behaviour. It might also just be a bit attention seeking? She does tend to get stuck in the kitchen, her milkbottle business is not really taking off
[/QUOTE]
Maybe she wants to imitate SJ who shows great excitement about anything and has gained alot viewers this way? So at least Marie can show her appreciation/enthusiasm about flowers and plants. But maybe because it is not authentic it feels weird?

It looks like dahlias we’re named for a Swedish botany student named Anders Dahl. So, dolly-uh for the win.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The gift 💝 that keeps on giving
Awesome, thank you @MojoDublin. (y) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Definitely off her barnet and unhinged with a side portion of bully. I still can't believe how come people didn't get onto her from the start, plain as a pikestaff what she was all about. I'm surprised that SJ wasn't thinking 'what do you want?' when she became showered with gifts. I wonder if BG made the cushions herself because the trim on the rectangular one with the old chateau print on it is dire.

Imagine this landing on your doorstep, 16:51 onwards.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m with you here. MW has started to irritate me much more lately in lots of different ways, although many may disagree. I feel sorry if she’s depressed & feeling out of sorts because her place as SJ’s sole/favourite playmate has been usurped, but she’s looked so flaming miserable lately (until quite recently) when all of a sudden she appeared so forcefully faux-cheerful (frocked up as Heidi) that if she’d been my friend I’d have driven her over to the goat farm and left her there. Most of her floral work continues to be pretty boring & amateur - I appreciate she is also cooking at Lalande. but there are literally hundreds of people now who’d like to cheerfully step into her shoes with a smile. She needs to get over her sulks and enter into the spirit of La Lande. Maybe try to channel a bit more of the Stephanie Jarvis energy , after all who wouldn’t benefit from doing some of that !

Marie is getting on my ever loving nerves. I wonder if on Tuesday's vlog the group was laughing at Stephanie and Marie when they were waiting them for taking to long. I could see Kat just starring at Marie....LOL! I wonder if Hanni was starting to get annoyed with her as well?

• Haha
An insight into Mummy’s South African life. “Enjoying great Wifi”; is that a dig at Lalande Percy? She’s probably bored. Is Isabelle keeping tabs on the Chateau ‘socials’ or perhaps she is pre-ordering some shat-o treasures from the increasingly scrutinised Brenda?

C2D1D468-8A24-4DD3-B587-C450DE372897.jpeg

Awesome, thank you @MojoDublin. (y) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Definitely off her barnet and unhinged with a side portion of bully. I still can't believe how come people didn't get onto her from the start, plain as a pikestaff what she was all about. I'm surprised that SJ wasn't thinking 'what do you want?' when she became showered with gifts. I wonder if BG made the cushions herself because the trim on the rectangular one with the old chateau print on it is dire.

Imagine this landing on your doorstep, 16:51 onwards.
I’m in all three of these groups and it looks like the characters of Lalande are more active on Brenda’s bootleg page than anywhere else. 🧐

Eta I spoke too soon. Looks like Selmar has finally figured out his Facebooks.

389D3257-F550-421D-8480-C5128848B3E2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
An insight into Mummy’s South African life. “Enjoying great Wifi”; is that a dig at Lalande Percy? She’s probably bored. Is Isabelle keeping tabs on the Chateau ‘socials’ or perhaps she is pre-ordering some shat-o treasures from the increasingly scrutinised Brenda?

View attachment 316909
Perhaps Isabelle is busy posting on Tattle under a pseudonym 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tonights most entertaining story : Philip asked SJ for thongs instead of tong 29:55 forw tonights ep. when he was newly arrived at Lalande

• Haha
I just took a peek over at dear Brenda's fan page. Boy she certainly thinks she's the spokesperson for everyone at Lalande. Now she's going on about how everyone misses the Scottman and that you can catch up with him on live chats or something along those lines. What is she their agent now? I for one don't miss him in the vlogs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.