The Chateau Diaries #37 Lalande crap de la crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to the vlog that the two women were setting up about buying in France. One was from the couple that sold their place, kept jumping around in the first vlog.

Reactions: 2
From "Discover the Amazing Parks of Madrid - Doing it Ourselves".
Tonight REAL reasons why MPK stayed in Madrid for so long :

"These nasty French went on lockdown just when I was vacating in Madrid. They didn't tell me before I left Basmaignee. How could have I known ?

What ? Essential reasons to travel ? Of course, it was essential for me to go to Spain : I needed REST ! I was being trolled by haters.

And these nasty French and their lockdown couldn't let me travelling from the airport to my home - I mean my chateau. So, I had no choice but to stay in Madrid for that long.

I know you understand my ordeal, dear, dear fans. Thanks for your support. Much appreciated."

The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here's it begins (from their Live Chat) 😂

12:09 PMKalle Kaakeli@urskaska Michael went out with Gustavo (an adult entertainer if you know what I mean) but that didn't last for too long. But in Michael's last posts from Madrid there's a new man 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He has an enormous nerdy capacity for detail most fully visible in the Patreon video going over the topological survey with SJ. A recent vlog has him responding to SJ's questions about the differences between the three different kinds of clematis he advised her to buy, and you can see the wheels clicking in his brain as he pulls up detailed, brief and to the point responses specific to her questions. I think there's a lot in his head....I'll be looking for high functioning spectrum behaviors....I'm not seeing any kind of self-soothing going on but will watch. Observing eye contact....he does make it....social smile, etc.
neuro typical people can have focused interests, poor eye contact, and stunted social skills-more often it’s not not ASD

Reactions: 8
A
nice farm house with a big barn
Love this idea!

Selmar, reconsider what you get yourself into. Once you're in, it will be too late if it doesn't go the way you want it to. And there's unfortunately a high probability of that. Do you have enough cushion to recover from that?

Also can I ask a rhetorical question. Why did money and bartering ever have to exist? What would a world without money be like? Other animals don't have money. And yes people are animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can I just ask something ???

Where is ALL the negativity ...

cos if it available ID LIKE to view it 😈😈 first hand ✍ for REAL

Or am I missing the big picture and we here on tattle - are the main event

Cos if I’m looking at who’s chatting and who’s watching
We have 44 000 views
And about 50 ppl total likin !!!!

So where are ALL the extra ppl chatting shite .......

From here there are MORE ppl writing ✍ love me notes 🗒

Than on here with opinions

Dame them chit oooo ppls need to get a LIFE 😈😈😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I as a hobby gardener know the stuff about clematis.
I know about the clematis too. Because a gardener should know their plants. I am surprised people diagnose people through videos. Why is this okay?

SJ might not be used to it because the moment people see she is silly they switch to drinking cocktails and fun and laughter and start betray her.
Exactly. I have my profession and will get into the weeds, all nerdy about it when I know people understand it and are interested in it. When they're not, I avoid the detail. But if you pay me to explain, I will explain all the detail. Because that's my job and what I'm paid to do. I never thought of this as anything else other than Davy doing his job well. Most people on Chateau Diaries are there to skate of the surface of the pond only. So it's jarring when someone says something deeper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
SJ must be angry about him using the image of the chateau to promote himself. I would not Stephfend but those fans were correct when they talked about all these people new to YouTube weakening her brand. Both Selmar and Marie are doing this. The fans who sell stuff on Etsy with the Chateau image and also the "staff" all think they belong to a "family", and therefore they think they can use the name and image to promote themselves and their "products" without asking for permission. SJ has created a cult and a rod for her own back.
the chateau image is Fanny’s intellectual property, suspect her lawyers will soon put a stop to indiscriminate use of said IP

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also can I ask a rhetorical question. Why did money and bartering ever have to exist? What would a world without money be like? Other animals don't have money. And yes people are animals.
Complete derailing but...
Penguins can trade sex for rocks to build nests and primates are known to trade sex for food. I'm sure other examples of animals bartering exist, too.

Reactions: 11
what a ninny saying people that don’t know the shitoo inhabitants should not make comments about the shitoo inhabitants after making lovely and glowing comments about the shitoo inhabitants without actually knowing the shitoo inhabitants 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Complete derailing but...
Penguins can trade sex for rocks to build nests and primates are known to trade sex for food. I'm sure other examples of animals bartering exist, too.
True. Now you got me thinking. There's a bird that decorates outside his lair with bits of blue and shiny things to attract a woman. All the things we do and the money we pay to attract other people, the right people we want to attract, is very interesting and it's the basis of SJ and Chateau Diaries existence.

Reactions: 5
While I remain happily employed at Stephanie’s château for the near future, I have a growing aspiration to begin focusing on my own projects. An important goal for me is my future ballroom, where I will return to the monthly Diner Dansant I once used to host. And, because one cannot have a proper, beautiful and permanent ballroom without it being attached to a beautiful building, I will be looking for a château of my own.
He forgot to add - WITH YOUR MONEY. It is not just the purchase costs, it is the running costs. His partner in crime wants to run an animal sanctuary. He will need more followers, and more generous followers than Stephanie has if that is to work. I will eat one of Stephanie's carpets from Emmaus if he pulls this off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Love the idea you have to be autistic of some kind to know the different types of clematis. They go through the different types regularly on Gardeners World, and many Youtube videos.

I think it was Daddy that suggested the geothermal heating system, back when they first bought the place. Not something Dimbledore was conned into by more recent influences. Oh and if UK Govt policy follows recent suggestions about banning new gas boilers, and oil heating boilers, aforementioned geothermals, heat pumps etc will be the way of the future..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another worry : Does Selmar have 800.000 + euros in his bank account to buy a chateau (and a ballroom) ? Not to mention the annual local property taxes, heating, water supply, electricity for such a big building etc.

I doubt that any banks would accept to give him a loan at his age and with his professional situation.
Selmar does not have 800.000 euros. I am absolutely sure of it. He wants to raise it through Patreon plus all other associated costs and ongoing maintenance. He might just throw in his camper van...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have no sympathy for any of them as soon as they ask strangers to pay for their living and much more. I find that disgusting :sick:
It is disgusting, so you are right about that. In Selmar's case it's even a double grift: he gets paid with the money SJ has begged for and now he's asking for more to buy his own tit show. Shameless and deeply worrisome. I don't believe for a minute he will be successful, but the fact that he's even trying is off putting and shows how his morals have abandoned him this passed year. Such a lost cause he has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.