The Chateau Diaries #37 Lalande crap de la crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched « The return of the protigal friend – Gifts for Michael ».

Philip was “the background friend”, feeling alone, uncomfortable and probably left out (he is not such a confident boy). He just happened to be there. He should not have been in the yesterday’s vlog. He is always around. If we don’t see him, we hear him. We cannot get away from him.

Stephanie and Michael have been friends for quite a while. They are two of a kind. They went on holidays together. They look good together. They have a friendship history. The fans’ comments are all about the two of them. Stephanie is Michael's friend. Philip will never be his mate.

If Michael and Stephanie are planning to have an evening together, you need to give them some space, Philip.

That said, I do not hold any of them in high esteem.

DB is blanking Teabag again 😂
"...... There is a steady flow of change ......".
Promise, promise ...... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
From "Michael's back at the chateau". :rolleyes:
Paula Wynne
Paula Wynne
vor 1 Stunde

He's such a talented young man and has the looks of a movie star! He's a writer, musician, photographer, cinematographer, editor, producer, actor, artist, painter, designer, speaker, and I could go on and on! Michael is the full package! I didn't even mention his wit, humor, and kindness! He's quite the gentleman!

Good old Steph adds a great comment:

Steph M.

Steph M.
vor 46 Minuten (bearbeitet)

@Paula Wynne Really ? Haven't seen all this yet. Just discovering him with his vlogs and Stephanie's ones. I'm surprised by what you say. Are there any other places (galleries, blogs, professional vlogs, exhibitions, catalog) where we can see all his art/work ?

and then: 🥳:LOL::LOL::LOL:

beautifullife
vor 43 Minuten

@Steph M. you just need to watch all of the Chateau Diares with Michael in the to see how gifted and talented he is

Steph M.

Steph M.
vor 40 Minuten

@b3autifullife I did.

:ROFLMAO:😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
[QUOTE="Marten, post: 5051796, member: 193665"]
I watched « The return of the protigal friend – Gifts for Michael ».

Philip was “the background friend”, feeling alone, uncomfortable and probably left out (he is not such a confident boy). He just happened to be there. He should not have been in the yesterday’s vlog. He is always around. If we don’t see him, we hear him. We cannot get away from him.

Stephanie and Michael have been friends for quite a while. They are two of a kind. They went on holidays together. They look good together. They have a friendship history. The fans’ comments are all about the two of them. Stephanie is Michael's friend. Philip will never be his mate.

If Michael and Stephanie are planning to have an evening together, you need to give them some space, Philip.

That said, I do not hold any of them in high esteem

"...... There is a steady flow of change ......".
Promise, promise ...... :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

I am not Philfending. SJ continues to play with the minds of her cultists, and that includes BJJ. Like him or not, he is always around because she needs someone around at all times or she collapses into the dreaded horror of having no one to confirm she is important. BJJ was there during the pandemic vlogs that saved her shitoo. He has been there, for better or worse, through some pretty dark, literally cold days. If he had not been there, who would have been her wing man? FRK? Nutti? MPK, on the other hand, avoided the HMN studiously, whether because he wanted to develop his own vlogger brand or because SJ banned him. Now that enough time has passed since MPK's confessional video, she is allowing him back into the fold. With that, we are witnessing in real time the expulsion of BJJ from the center of the supernova, in view of all the joint audience.

I don't like any of them; I am simply amazed at the total absence of any humanity in any of these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Snorty's hair is long enough to pull this off. Just bring it all together on his crown. I do feel for his hair loss as he is quite young and vain, but the wearing of the knitted cap inside doesn't work especially on warm days. I am sure he has been told many times that he has beautiful hair and he does so it must be extra hard to lose it.
Somehow i dont get it..when you see a picture of him being 17 or so..he seems a very healthy guy..not skinny at all, where did these allergies come from...most kids are born with them right? i guess there is something else the matter..loosing so much hair in a short time..and being so skinny..

Reactions: 10
The shade at the end. *chef's kiss*

Now that enough time has passed since MPK's confessional video, she is allowing him back into the fold.
I think this is so important. Dick and Angel is no longer a part of ETTCDIY which makes MPK no longer a liable "friend". More so SJ is part of Series 5 and 6 to be aired, so nothing is stopping them from rekindling their "friendship" public in the vlogs and the gangsta-grannies are madder than groupies at a Beatles concert.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When IS the next series of either DIY or ETTC? I read that Ch de Bourneau (Frenchman JB and English wife Erin) did some shooting the other day for an upcoming series. I thought it was due some time this month.

Reactions: 3
Paula Wynne
Paula Wynne
vor 1 Stunde

He's such a talented young man and has the looks of a movie star! He's a writer, musician, photographer, cinematographer, editor, producer, actor, artist, painter, designer, speaker, and I could go on and on! Michael is the full package! I didn't even mention his wit, humor, and kindness! He's quite the gentleman!

Steph M.

Steph M.

@Paula Wynne Really ? Haven't seen all this yet. Just discovering him with his vlogs and Stephanie's ones. I'm surprised by what you say. Are there any other places (galleries, blogs, professional vlogs, exhibitions, catalog) where we can see all his art/work ?

beautifullife
vor 43 Minuten

@Steph M. you just need to watch all of the Chateau Diares with Michael in the to see how gifted and talented he is

Steph M.

Steph M.
vor 40 Minuten

@b3autifullife I did.

Made me laugh this! Teabag seems to be under the illusion that he's been put on this planet to live the life of carefree gentleman who doesn't have to work ... beyond belief, isn't it? A good-for-nothing no-mark! 🤣

Somehow i dont get it..when you see a picture of him being 17 or so..he seems a very healthy guy..not skinny at all, where did these allergies come from...most kids are born with them right? i guess there is something else the matter..loosing so much hair in a short time..and being so skinny..
He's allergic to work, that's for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For those of you privy to Fanny's Patreon vlog....any news on the chapel restorer fellow? Or Nutti's apartment? ( which shall be Gerry's since stairs will not be his "thing" since he broke his patella.) Or if the tiles that electrician Ian cleaned off have ever been installed in the China pantry.
Hopefully today they will discuss the water situation for the gardens being reinstated.
Do you think Mummy sends money to Fanny for repairs too? Don't laugh.

Reactions: 8
Made me laugh this! Teabag seems to be under the illusion that he's been put on this planet to live the life of carefree gentleman who doesn't have to work ... beyond belief, isn't it? A good-for-nothing no-mark! 🤣

He's allergic to work, that's for sure!
LOL... more like international gay playboy with a penchant for expensive clothes.....the white tennis shoes in his insta post are $550 a pair....and then leaving the tag on his polo blazer is the height of tacky rent boy. His entire demeanor has changed into a smug, I am better than you vibe...I actually used to like him a lot, but after his whine fest over dick and angel he is insufferable. SJ needs to be done with him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I hope King Selmar is taking his longevity vitamins because at $68/mo in his Patreon account he's going to need to live at least another 1,000 years to reach his goal, not including taxes and inflation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s a new Chateau Rescue video with Michael narrating. I guess that project is still a go?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s a new Chateau Rescue video with Michael narrating. I guess that project is still a go?
I'm puzzled by that.. You get a 'preview' and that's it.. the Newcastle lot have their own channel, no further help from Bashmaknee, or anyone, and Lagorce seem to be doing fine..

Reactions: 7
Paula Wynne
Paula Wynne
vor 1 Stunde

Steph M.

Steph M.

beautifullife
vor 43 Minuten

Steph M.

Steph M.
vor 40 Minuten

@b3autifullife I did.

What kind of talent does MPK have-seen nothing yet-everybody can do a bit of arts and craft if they have some time off. He is good at begging online though -........

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LOL... more like international gay playboy with a penchant for expensive clothes.....the white tennis shoes in his insta post are $550 a pair....and then leaving the tag on his polo blazer is the height of tacky rent boy. His entire demeanor has changed into a smug, I am better than you vibe...I actually used to like him a lot, but after his whine fest over dick and angel he is insufferable. SJ needs to be done with him.
Well said! Yes, he's all about the label. I don't know who he is trying to fool. He thinks that by buying expensive designer/label attire and accessories he's in another class. Not so! He lacks grace, humility, empathy, and old world manners. He is desperately trying to run away from himself and his family. He's blowing all his money that idiotic patrons feed him. I'm sure he has absolutely no investments or retirement plan in place. Wake up snotty boy, you're not going to be young for long and life's expensive even without the $550 shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.