The Chateau Diaries #37 Lalande crap de la crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We'll know everything tonight !

New vlog from Chateau Lagorce...

Premiere in... 9 hours (are they mad ?) !

How exciting : " And if you watch till the end of the video, you'll find out the REAL reason he stayed so long in Madrid... "

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
[I]Viva La Loca[/I]
half the food was eaten before the flat breads came out, obviously timing isn't their strong point
quite frankly the tomato feta feet cheese dish looks like vomit and the food always looks like a dodgy buffet.

Messy chateau, messy people, messy meals.
There is a saying “You eat with your eyes first”. The presentation of a meal should stimulate appetite and build anticipation. That plate looks boring and unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I guess nothing in the costume closet fits.... The covid 20 (lbs) has taken hold.
manorandmaker_sews
@SewManorAndMakr

Two months on one suitcase of clothes. I am thinking a good thrift-shopping and round of alterations is in order...

4:44 PM · May 19, 2021·Twitter for Android

I remember when they arrived at Lalande for Easter, their stay was going to be 2 weeks to 2 months. Did you lose another petite chateau offer? It would not be the first.

manorandmaker_sews
@SewManorAndMakr

·
Aug 20, 2020

When the property you are in love with gets bought by someone else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We'll know everything tonight !

New vlog from Chateau Lagorce...

Premiere in... 9 hours (are they mad ?) !

How exciting : " And if you watch till the end of the video, you'll find out the REAL reason he stayed so long in Madrid... "

I am barely able to contain my excitement.

And then there will be Edd & Anna Lagorce's vlog (Bordeaux Life) featuring the Lalande team outing, plus FRK mutilatng florals in another setting AND - brace yourselves, gangsta grannies - the Boy Trotter will honour the viewing public with his own highlights of Friends Reunited On Neutral Territory.

The prospect of this vlogorama overkill is positively dizzying.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel Selmar joining the grifters on patreon is the ultimate evidence of the contagious behaviour of his mistress. He has always claimed to be interested in working alone and to be able to put effort into making things beautiful. Now he’s suddenly okay with getting paid for doing nothing? He has fallen deep, and not just in my esteem. It will surely be his ticket out of there, sooner than expected perhaps and with hardly anything like a backbone left. No future in this for him and Inreally don’t care. He truly is a scoudral like the rest of them and I don’t mean that in a loving way.
I have no sympathy for any of them as soon as they ask strangers to pay for their living and much more. I find that disgusting :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What are the payment levels for Selmar's Fund a Fantasy scheme? I saw a shot of his 'personal dance lessons' level. Could only be for 'locals', unless he's thinking folks head there in groups and 'spend' their yearly subs over a week etc at his place, wherever it might be..

• Sick
Reactions: 5

And then there will be Edd & Anna Lagorce's vlog (Bordeaux Life) featuring the Lalande team outing, plus FRK mutilatng florals in another setting AND - brace yourselves, gangsta grannies - the Boy Trotter will honour the viewing public with his own highlights of Friends Reunited On Neutral Territory.

God help us if Snorty decides to launch his cutlery vlog too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Another worry : Does Selmar have 800.000 + euros in his bank account to buy a chateau (and a ballroom) ? Not to mention the annual local property taxes, heating, water supply, electricity for such a big building etc.

I doubt that any banks would accept to give him a loan at his age and with his professional situation.
There is nothing to worry about. I cannot imagine Selmar buying a chateau someday (at least not on his own). It will never happen or it will not last.

Reactions: 17
I didn't read it like that. He is staying where he is for a while and so will continue with jobs as before but in the meantime will be looking for his own place with the ballroom.........

While I remain happily employed at Stephanie’s château for the near future, I have a growing aspiration to begin focusing on my own projects. An important goal for me is my future ballroom, where I will return to the monthly Diner Dansant I once used to host. And, because one cannot have a proper, beautiful and permanent ballroom without it being attached to a beautiful building, I will be looking for a château of my own.

I look forward to taking you with me and opening up a little more to you along the way................................

So to me it seems that nothing will change immediately and his trips to find the beautiful building will be filmed as now. Two worries though, Tatyana is one but poor Ruby and the chickens is the other. Chickens won;t mind when he leaves but the little cat will pine probably.
I wonder how long he will take to fix floors in his shitoo. At the rate of his patron account he will be building it from the floor up. He is 53 now, so I reckon given good health etc that will be 93 when finished. He may have funds we don't know about (not that we should I expect)
His princess will no doubt have a share...
Delusion is the downfall of many a good man.
He will be flogging a lot!

I wonder if they will fit in a bit about painting? I am dying to watch paint dry...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Here's the link
Fellow Tattlers- we are selling our exclusive services short. We should have levels of access to our exclusive content.

Level one- a mug with the inscription 'Don't rattle a Tattler!' Available for £4

Level two- An exclusive T, with a print of a sewist interpretation. Inscribed 'if you have an 'ist...you get the gist! £10

Level 3- An exclusive handbag, or man pouch (bought in NY) it comes with a TT logo and a lucky penny. £50

Level 4- An exclusive manifest lesson on how to manifest common sense. Ideal for those who are delusional and like to waste money. This is a steal at £80 for a one off session with our resident Common sense Tattlers.

Unlock:

Level 5- Private Tattler lessons on the forum on how to spot a Grifter. In this day and age you can't be to careful with your money. This comes with exclusive sign up rights and you may have an honourable mention as an agent by our resident M @MojoDublin priceless...all enquiries to Tattle life for this exclusive offer. We will know if you're genuine when you sign. Price on application

Level 6. After your induction level there are more levels to unlock. Join us in our exclusive and creative journey as we discuss and manifest all things related to Shitoos, art, music, floristry,love and plenty of laughter. Price on application to Tattle life.

Disclaimer: joining Tattle life can seriously affect your sleep. You may become addicted and may watch more vlogs than you intended. Please use the forums wisely for support if this is the case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.