Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Espe

VIP Member
As a comparison I thought Nic's Marie looked particularly well in the gift grab
Yes, she looked lovely. I think she's lightened her hair but it looks natural, not yellow like Fanny's! The new volunteer looked a bit stunned by it all - she looks like a good match for Davy! There was a lot of noise from the "cooks" in the kitchen - MP and Ruth. Ruth has quite a loud voice, maybe she was doing it on purpose as her background speaking was interfering with SJ in the vlog last time!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Gibson

VIP Member
Picture intending to sexually arouse the viewer.
Sorry 🤭, I couldn't help. That's not me but I think you have a bad influence on me :D.
I don't find it arousing.
She looks like a weird fairy/pixie with over plucked eye brows. Interesting that her name is similar to Titania- The Queen of fairies in Midsummer Nights Dream. She is definitely playing Selmar, calling him her king ...poor Bottom.

• Haha
  • Sick

lalablahblah

VIP Member
LMAO 'invitation only'... I can assure you if ten makists contact them they will 'invite' all ten makists to maketh...

When it comes to price per head fussy goes out the door when you have no standards and you want to hit the bottom line... These people reek of wanting to make fast easy money. Building a quality business is hard and slow. If you want to be known as being at the top of your game, unfortunately at first you have to starve a little in the name of keeping up standards.

I bet these two will have a deluge of the whacko fans... As I said, no standards...
No return or cancelation policy. No place to leave a review. No government agency to file a complaint. No issuance. Reeks of scam.

We call our governor Covid Kristi among other things. Biatch has blood on her hands.
Our governor and mayor are idiots. They got more blood on their hands---including those who suffered from severe mental illness because of their idiotic policies and often confusing/contradicting response to the pandemic.

Back to SJ:
It appears that Tattlers are accused of being Youtube's paid detractors! Did any of you get the check for this month because I haven't gotten mine? LOL

avani.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

lyna

VIP Member
It can happen with any car make.
Renault is a tradition in my family generation after generation. Never heard of cars breaking every minute. Quite the opposite actually.
Maybe only French drivers know how..to drive properly hahaha ( Only kidding of course. I think it's called "banter" in english ? 😉😂)
My father in law ONLY drove Renault.
And if you listen to my husband no American knows how to drive. Except me, because he taught me how to drive...
:p:p:p

Steves feet in his photography section
This post comes with a warning 👀 😨 :sick:

View attachment 577358

What the Actual F%*kist

Wait wait... my dad is a ... dentist?! 🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤣
Mine was a scientist!!! Specifically---->>> An immunologist!!!

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:m

Last edited:
  • Haha

Espe

VIP Member
OMG after abandoning The Chateau Gift Grab after episode 3, I went back to it tonight. I bailed well before the end. It is really becoming offensive now. Stephanie - stop this now and donate $1000 dollars of your own Youtube money to your own charity. The sheer waste - endless bits of fabric that will never see the light of day once they have been shoved into a wardrobe in the attic. Enough notebooks to swamp even Anne Lister? For the love of decency, stop. Just stop. All that packaging, money wasted on postage. Enough. And if I hear you screech "Oh I love them" about items that have yet to be taken out of boxes, I will scream. Your insincerity beggars belief. Tonight, you were proclaiming to love the cuff links Philip was sent - and they were face down in the box with only the clasp showing when you said it! Stop being greedy! It is time you remembered it is better to give than to receive and not to take when you do not need or want or like these items. AND believe it or not, this comes from a fan!
Have we ever actually seen SJ give anyone anything? Seem to remember all those robes at Christmas were gifted by 100 Stars for her to give to the "staff". I have only ever seen her receiving or giving away things that were gifted to her but that she didn't want!

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The cold room has been shown and talked about several times in passing, e.g., in Episod 31 at minute 7. I also remember a shot where you can see more of the food/preserves stored there. Rotten food has never been featured
That's indeed the cold room, but only the booze part. There's a seperate room, used like a pantry, where everything that was evocative once has died a slow and painful death... I've personally seen rotten apples, moldy tomatoes and carrots that seemed okay on the outside, but had liquefied from the inside. Much of the canned stuff they keep there is out of date too.

min. 6:57 ff
Great catch, and such a quick pan. Huge lie too: not only dry stuff is kept there for sure. I've seen it.

• Sick

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Micheal is at the same place wine tasting its all on Instagram......the plot thickness ...
Covid pandemic
What pandemic

Sir trotter and all the chateau owners
Are beneath contempt

Rest of world has to isolate - pay for hotels to quarantine

Charlatans just jump borders and party 🎈
No masks 🎭 nada

Drinking pink champagne with ana now gone from his insta ....
They are modern highway 🛣 robbers

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Madame No

VIP Member
q
This is what the Queen carries, ca. $2700 a pop.
A skilled social climber would know that. :cool:
Still too much junk on it for me.
I love the Queen! I'm not British but I admire her for creating a persona that's pretty fool proof. Find a style that works and stick to it! Invest in quality but don't be ostentatious. She can afford the $2700 for a purse, even if she pays full price. Quite different from $60,000 just to show off what an ass you are. Most of the grannies supporting MPK wouldn't know a LV from a paper bag, nor would they care, it's totally out of their league. He's trying to impress other cons. Who else would believe it? IMO, the LV logo stuff is pretty ugly. It always looks really cheap to me. Also, promoting another business by constantly flashing their logo is such a give away that you do not have any class.

• Heart
We can always call Canadian Steve out for cultural appropriation the next time he wears his Catholic school girl uniform.

657E5CC7-3E94-425A-9C27-AF30BAEA37C5.jpeg

His skirt looks as if his sewing expert partner made it.

04CD5507-E606-42C5-82AB-36BA26182130.jpeg

Oh well...

• Haha
  • Wow

The Gardener

Chatty Member
I used to be like this, and wore thrifted clothes mostly too, but I realised "cheap" was how I was valuing myself (or not valuing myself) and I was hoarding so much rubbish too, "just in case". It took a few years and some soul searching, but I now buy mostly new clothes (sale / designer / regular stuff) and just thrift the odd thing, and I feel so much better when I look in the mirror, I have more self-respect and I am attracting higher-paying clients for my consulting business.
I dont value myself as cheap. I buy what I can afford of good quality but wont pay outrageous prices. I dont hoard anything and can't stand mess, that's why Lalande has a horrible fascination for me ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17

lalablahblah

VIP Member
I suspect there may be an embarrassing and/or legal reason why Tea Bag doesn't get a driver's license. He may be hiding a disability other than the ones he displays openly which prevents him from getting a license. Did he ever have a driving license?
I think he's had DUIs and can't get a license. I don't know how that works in France. Dude has all the hallmarks of an addict.

They come together..he has trouble in his family..running out of money..his patreons are going down...and her vlogs are getting so boring..not even a hedgehog rescue can save them...Looking aside of it...the old faghag and teabag are somehow dynamic.. so something has to be done together...its business..thats all..they both know what works...and they both know they need it...All her patreons want a reunion...so they do it..so that they both can benefit..His Madrid adventure will be covered up with a lot of smoke..the most of his grannies dont even know what happened..and they all play a song of life love and laughter..we dont believe it..but we are not nuts...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
sjmpk.png

• Sick
  • Haha