Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
True, but in that area there aren't many leftovers. There's a lot of the AstraZenica at the pharmacies, but that's not available to them because of their age. They can only book an appointment one day ahead for left over doses, so it seems kind of strange to me. I know some people in the area that are older and still waiting who couldn't find any so far...
As I said, according to my source (my sister ;)), everybody over 18 can make an appointment and have their jab now in France. So 20s's something people can get their jab at the same time as the 50's something people. Not a question of leftovers anymore but more a question of cancellations in your area.
And this is from the 12th of May on.
PS : Maybe they don't say all the truth... As we know. Maybe they haven't get any jab. Only smoke....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

lalablahblah

VIP Member
You can tell exactly what a person is from their actions. Getting defensive and trying to defend appalling actions whining about generization etc just like Stephanie's gangsta grannies is definitely evidence one needs to reexamine their morals. But fools and gangsta grannies don't evolve. So the attacks on anyone telling the truth about amoral behavior will continue.

LonePalm

Chatty Member
I think it's real. France's counterfeit laws are brutal. It's illegal to even own fakes. Teabagger also clearly is one of those gays who will waste all their money on labels. Makes him an even bigger ass.
Could this be one of the reasons he ran out of money for the cottage renovations? He then begged for more money for the beams. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Gibson

VIP Member
Interesting that they moved there going on five years now! The bloom certainly wore off quickly! So he was part of the decision team to go virtual because of the pandemic last year but made the choice to travel to France and Lalande last summer during the same pandemic! Selfish!
Their Ep...ist...emology of a life of grift is amazing.

• Haha

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Manor and Maker's (Manist and Makist) website looks like a scam site!
It's nothing but a waste of digital space. If you read between the lines, Steve and Sara have nothing but a plan to retire in the Dordogne while pursuing their hobbies as a digital arter and a sewist. They seem like typical small-town Canadians who only have six friends.
Having 3 likes on Facebook and 0 followers on Instagram means even their own families don't follow them!
Hence their website screams: WE NEED FRIENDS! WRITE TO US, PLEASE! WE'LL LET YOU STAY AT OUR PETIT CHATEAU IF YOU DO!
[snort] “digital arter” not going near that one

• Haha

purejuice

VIP Member
Just spotted this on my FB - it appears these ‘courses/events’ are multiplying. I think the Canadian/Scottish/Welsh couple could have some serious competition!
Isn't that what Marc and Amy are trying to get together at Rosieres? Actually yoga is several degrees less griftoid and I have been on such a retreat to a lush if isolated destination vacay on a cliff overlooking the Pacific. Great for tourist locations where there's nothing else to do.

Years ago, the not-so-elusive Nic’s best friend from his Eton years, who is called (believe it or not) Alastair Dick and is married to his wife Marie’s best friend, together with other friends in that group seriously warned SJ not to hang out as much with Ruth, who they thought to be a bad influence. SJ obviously didn’t listen. I find it ironic and hilarious to see the not-so-elusive Nic and his wife now meekly obey SJ’s marching orders to perform in whatever vlog she wants to put out, while the subject of their disdain hides from being portrayed. Very well played, Ruthie!
It's hard to imagine what an old Etonian would think of as a bad influence. Catholic? Not BCBG? Scouse accent?
Here's what some of them notoriously get up to at Oxford.
Clara, what do you think turned Nic on the cadeaux show? It's one thing to disagree, and quite another to place A at the center with his mother, and film it yourself.

Last edited:

Arfarf

VIP Member
So what is going to get doled out on today's vlog???
A bunch of spliced together bits from the last couple of weeks- probably- as the party is still raging on with plenty of hangovers today. 😨.
But as long as I don't hear or see BJJ I would enjoy today's meager offerings.

• Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
This definition still doesn't fit Sarah's output. So far, we have not seen anything artistic in her sewing projects. Using commercial patterns to make unimaginative and amateurish reproductions of historic and Disney themed costumes doesn't cut the mustard. Her sewing is on par with a beginner, I believe even children would be more creative. I can't imagine she has been at this for more than a year from what I have seen. As a disclaimer, I have a degree in fashion design and over 20 years of working in the garment manufacturing industry so I am a harsh critic in this area. Her work stinks, as far as I am concerned! Anyone who signs up for her workshops is an idiot throwing money away, and worse, learning incorrect methods.
Is this the subject you taught? I recall you saying that you were a teacher for some time.

Last edited:

Marten

Chatty Member
There's also this 10-year-old farming blog with what appears to be a former partner.
Picture intending to sexually arouse the viewer.
Sorry 🤭, I couldn't help. That's not me but I think you have a bad influence on me :D.

• Haha

Gibson

VIP Member
Better than my story: nearest I got to being a prostitute when I had s.. with my ex and next morning he gave me ( way too much) money for a taxi.... But hush, I never told anybody this story...
Anybody wanna know if I kept the money?
Don't worry your secret's safe with me ;)...at least he sprung for a taxi. Mrs G just helps herself to my wallet! I get worried now it's all contactless ;) 🤣

• Haha

darkone

Interesting scenario at La Gorce.....I wonder how BJJ felt about being left behind.... and why is MPK there? Will he ever go home? And what is the dynamic between Anna and her husband? I am new to their channel. He seems quite odd..... but what a beautiful ring on her hand as seen on Instagram in MPK’s “story” today. Couldn’t help but notice it. I wonder if he has had any contact with his family........?

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Comments for Selmar's latest flog 👑

THEY THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT YT SENSATION... 📺 ?????

Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
4 hours agoThis makes me smile the biggest smile! I loved watching you open it, darling. xxxx❤xxxx....So, now you know I wasn't really planning to knit you a hat when I asked for your head measurement some months ago. 😸

Hide reply
Selmar Duin
Selmar Duin

35 minutes ago
Yes I though about that. Knit me a head??!!! But did. The most beautiful loving present I have ever received. I am verry proud to wearing it and you as my Queen at my side. Love U beautiful X

Reminder of who she thinks she is. This is her bio on YT...

36 subscribers
Independent Producer/ Indie TV Presenter/ Content Producer of Television Programing(Factual)
crap are we going to be required to follow along on this misadventure? Ugh
Comments for Selmar's latest flog 👑

THEY THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT YT SENSATION... 📺 ?????

4 hours agoThis makes me smile the biggest smile! I loved watching you open it, darling. xxxx❤xxxx....So, now you know I wasn't really planning to knit you a hat when I asked for your head measurement some months ago. 😸

Hide reply
Selmar Duin
Selmar Duin

35 minutes ago
Yes I though about that. Knit me a head??!!! But did. The most beautiful loving present I have ever received. I am verry proud to wearing it and you as my Queen at my side. Love U beautiful X

Reminder of who she thinks she is. This is her bio on YT...

36 subscribers
Independent Producer/ Indie TV Presenter/ Content Producer of Television Programing(Factual)
so like watching paint dry-ooh the excitement

• Haha

purejuice

VIP Member
I have one year of experience of sewing face masks together, even the more fancy ones! During the first weeks of pandemic I went into massproduction to supply family and friends and local kidergardens.
I also taught my son to do it so I could actually give workshops, too? What should I call myself?
A sewist is a poseur too proud to call herself a seamstress, dressmaker, embroiderer, costume designer, or any one of a number of honorable professions. Or to stoop so low as to make COVID masks.
But you? You're something else.
Here's a really good book about feminist stitching. Really good, considering how much art produced by women was ephemeral -- stitched.
Amazon product

Attachments

Our governor and mayor are idiots. They got more blood on their hands---including those who suffered from severe mental illness because of their idiotic policies and often confusing/contradicting response to the pandemic.

Back to SJ:
It appears that Tattlers are accused of being Youtube's paid detractors! Did any of you get the check for this month because I haven't gotten mine? LOL

View attachment 580148
I guess it got stuck in the mail...

• Haha