The Chateau Diaries #36 All Play, No completed Work makes Lalande a ruin/Money Pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminder of who she thinks she is. This is her bio on YT...

Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
36 subscribers
Independent Producer/ Indie TV Presenter/ Content Producer of Television Programing(Factual)
The 90s sure did a number on her eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They already have workshops on the calendar. Sewing with Sarah 2500 flowers and wellness with Marie Wilk 995... Ok...
Taking the absolute p**s!

We should all lobby and put links to Tattle. They can be creative without moving from their own computer.
Links to Disney on YouTube where you can get tutorials in how to draw and create your own Disney characters. Links on how to create your own stop start animations. Better still spend your money at a Disney hotel if so inclined and enjoy the benefit of a Disney experience at one of their Parks. A lot cheaper and more satisfying.

FRK- do as she does and follow YouTube tutorials (she is no expert) better still arrange for a visit from a local florist (who actually works) to come and give a talk.

As for the historically inaccurate oompa lumpa offering sewist lessons...really?! Don't waste money, join your local sewing bee or enrol on a College community course.

This is from a chap who has no interest in the above except to be concerned over the level of service offered for the money. Amateur hour at it's worst. No prestige, no nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill sounds like two names rolled together. A stage name and who she is when on the sofa in her jim-jams. Been reading and liking the posts on here for a while after initially enjoying the Shat-o Diatribes during lock-down and now feeling irritated by the focus on the golden geese of superfans, patreons and gift-grabbing that goes on. I salute you guys for holding up the mirror to it all. Selmar seems to be quite vulnerable to flattery. Just hope, if he ever leaves that someone looks after the lovely - previously ignored - Ruby.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

We should all lobby and put links to Tattle. They can be creative without moving from their own computer.
Links to Disney on YouTube where you can get tutorials in how to draw and create your own Disney characters. Links on how to create your own stop start animations. Better still spend your money at a Disney hotel if so inclined and enjoy the benefit of a Disney experience at one of their Parks. A lot cheaper and more satisfying.

FRK- do as she does and follow YouTube tutorials (she is no expert) better still arrange for a visit from a local florist (who actually works) to come and give a talk.

As for the historically inaccurate oompa lumpa offering sewist lessons...really?! Don't waste money, join your local sewing bee or enrol on a College community course.

This is from a chap who has no interest in the above except to be concerned over the level of service offered for the money. Amateur hour at it's worst. No prestige, no nothing.
The Canadians have really done it now - they've upset Gibson! Tattle could forgive you many things, but not that!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Comments for Selmar's latest flog 👑

THEY THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT YT SENSATION... 📺 ?????

4 hours agoThis makes me smile the biggest smile! I loved watching you open it, darling. xxxx❤xxxx....So, now you know I wasn't really planning to knit you a hat when I asked for your head measurement some months ago. 😸

Hide reply
Selmar Duin

Selmar Duin

35 minutes ago
Yes I though about that. Knit me a head??!!! But did.
Hmm, maybe I have miss read these posts. I think Selmar deliberately avoided the word 'hat- and thought she was knitting him a willy warmer,maybe that is why he used the word 'head.'
Pure filth Selmar. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can stay six nights at a five star hotel, run by professionals in the Dordogne for €2250 -- €250 less than at the no amenities Canadian Chateau Le Grift. 16th century mas. Self catering or chef can be arranged or EAT OUT.
But money cannot buy their scintillating company or unique hosting abilities.

visit from a local florist
Or any florist. FRK is an anti-florist.

sounds like two names rolled together. A stage name
helps keep Interpol at bay

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is a marking on the map on their Facebook page, it says Molières, 82220, France:
That would be Molières, 82220 in Tarn-et-Garonne (82).
But there is also Molières 24480 in the Dordogne (24).
:unsure:
Found this château à vendre:
Molières, Dordogne

Well, we'll see.

Reactions: 7
From "Antoine and Marie are back".
"...... Thank you also, Stephanie, for being the Aunt to Antoine, doing what Aunts should ..... gently leading him astray ....".
:rolleyes:
I love that since Stepdad 'baghead' puts him front and Centre in the vlogs that he is gently being lead astray.
Way to go exposing the poor lad.

Or any florist. FRK is an anti-florist.

helps keep Interpol at bay
She is 'Anti' Flora in general. She doesn't know the name of plants, she doesn't grow any or realise they need regular watering and nourishment. She has well and truly earned her moniker FRK.

Reactions: 13
That's the whole terror of it all. Can you imagine being locked up with them for a week, with no taxi fare home? On your own with three other clueless Frenchless fantasists in deepest darkest Dordogne? Gives me the willies, I tell you.
Amazon product

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Steve is irritating and his clothes are too small but he isn't awful. However, I cannot imagine spending serious $$$$ if the so-so-sewist is there. She/her just exudes
That's the whole terror of it all. Can you imagine being locked up with them for a week, with no taxi fare home? On your own with three other clueless Frenchless fantasists in deepest darkest Dordogne? Gives me the willies, I tell you.
Amazon product
Me too. I could just about cope with Steve, despite his too-small clothes problem. The so-so-sewist, however, is more like a malevolent presence. One would be turning in for the night, see something in the corner of one's eye, and it would be the upholstered misery of Sara at the end of the landing. No, not for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
QUOTE="Gibson, post: 4951008, member: 184401"]

As for the historically inaccurate oompa lumpa offering sewist lessons...really?! Don't waste mone
[/QUOTE]

😊Oh NO...’oompa lumpa’??? From a man...Is that a ‘size’ remark??? Careful...😎

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Steve is irritating and his clothes are too small but he isn't awful. However, I cannot imagine spending serious $$$$ if the so-so-sewist is there. She/her just exudes

Me too. I could just about cope with Steve, despite his too-small clothes problem. The so-so-sewist, however, is more like a malevolent presence. One would be turning in for the night, see something in the corner of one's eye, and it would be the upholstered misery of Sara at the end of the landing. No, not for me.
I don't know. That Welsh/Canadian tartan was truly playing with my will to live.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Canadians must have bought a place that's habitable enough to book events. Doesn't it take months to settle the paperwork for a home purchase in France. The story we've been fed doesn't line up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My apologies if this has already been discussed but it was new to me today and I thought I would share. Can’t believe the pivot methinks comments from tattlers may have had an effect. Now providing accommodations including food and transportation. Disney inspired! Look out for copyright issues. Disney very protective of intellectual property. Marie W pops up as an expert now we know why she needs a vehicle & why she is not moving until later in the year. They’ve been busy! Any thoughts? Sorry it may have downloaded in the wrong sequence.

As someone mentioned before it really smacks & smells like catfish. Maybe he’s playing a game but he does seem ripe for the pickings!

Why is a subsequent post mixing wit a previous one!
Disney!!! are they having a @#**'g laugh. Good luck to them, in my experience the only people who are interested in basing projects on Disney are children.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Personally I would not book a stay with someone I know is dishonest. All this YouTube advertising while lying is going to come back to haunt these people eventually.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.