The Chateau Diaries #36 All Play, No completed Work makes Lalande a ruin/Money Pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, is this before or after the wedding that Miranda Ash, (countess of Lalande), has booked for FRK? https://www.celebrationsforall.com/about
Maybe, the amateurs will help FRK create the special jar florals for the wedding???
WHAT COULD GO WRONG??????

FLORISTRY WORKSHOP
AUGUST 5-8, 2021

Marie Wiik hosts you and three other amateur florists for a weekend of flower heaven. Forage, and arrange with cut flowers with Marie to guide you. Learn to add floral arts to your overall wellness activities.
Includes 3-night accommodation with breakfast & self-catered lunch on-site at our chateau, ground transportation to and from nearest train station, and floral supplies for the workshop. Saturday night supper chez one of our restaurant partners at your own expense.
€995 per person. Terms & conditions.

f6cfb77b72d60d0a06de1c60ad113995.jpg
1621111604258.png
1621111940314.png
1621112163009.png
🥀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
From "Chateau de Courteille".
I know we have already discussed this topic and we have seen some of these comments before. I pity him because it is sad. What utter nonsense!
So Selmar is looking for a sjetoo.....and then the nutcases can help him pay for it...i guess Selmar is up for a big surprise when he leaves lalaLand..he surely thinks he can also use the trick Fanny Flash uses...

Reactions: 15
[QUOTE="FlyByeNight, post: 4952128, member: 224765"

I am SO GLAD I never suggested anyone try to run a workshop at Lalande. Would be embarrassing to have to walk that idea back!!
[/QUOTE]
Well if we ran the place, they'd be good. I fantasize about it's being an artisan training place for the Berry -- the ancient masonry guys could teach, two tier system, tourists pay €2500 and an equal number of local kids pay nothing. Old house reno skills. Cutting and fitting beams and old floor tiles like Selmar did. Berry embroidery. Chapel restorer, teach painting, etc. Anna Fleury teaches fancy wall paper printing. etc. Eco systems for old chateaux, French drains, cisterns, the local guy with the willow wand who helped locate the headwaters of the clogged up potager plumbing. etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You’d lose your bet! Steve is from Fergus, Ontario, Canada. It can be more Scottish than Scotland In this small town. As a member of the Fergus Highland Games committee he would have a real kilt. May not be a recognized family tartan but it is genuine.

Festival committee
I am sure there are many true Scotsman in Fergus, however, NOTHING about this scammer is "real". They both ooze of rotten fish and a long trail of lies and scams. NOTHING about them is appealing, they both look like low rent grifters hoping to hop on the band wagon of the queen grifter. BTW I love Canada, lived there for a short time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You’d lose your bet! Steve is from Fergus, Ontario, Canada. It can be more Scottish than Scotland In this small town. As a member of the Fergus Highland Games committee he would have a real kilt. May not be a recognized family tartan but it is genuine.

Festival committee
Thank you. How would a tartan not recognized as a family tartan be genuine? I suppose it would be like the Diana Princess of Wales tartan that came out after her death.

Reactions: 1
😊Oh NO...’oompa lumpa’??? From a man...Is that a ‘size’ remark??? Careful...😎
Apologies, I was referring to her historically inaccurate costume for Bridgerton, not her size as that is what it reminded me of. I expect readers who haven't seen previous posts on that will think I am referring to her size I am not. Sorry, if I have inadvertantly upset anyone. 😬
[/QUOTE]

Ah...just teasin’ ...it was funny however you meant it. 👌 I imagine no one will come out of the woodwork and say anything to ya. All good. 😉. Two of my best girl friends are ‘healthy’...and sassy and sexy as all hell. They call me all kinds of skinny adjectives...I laugh...it’s funny. Hasn’t hurt me a bit being a skinny witch. I own it all. ❤

• Haha
They had so much fun at pre Lalande 2020 Halloween Disney party...
I guess if they paint themselves green they could pull off Shrek and Fiona.
WTF!!!!!! SIX DAYS with them???? I rather give myself a lobotomy with an oyster fork.

DISNEY-BOUNDING
AUGUST 22-28, 2021

Join three other like-minded sewists to create your Disney-themed project at your own pace. Collaborate, brainstorm, help each other with fittings, share experiences, and enjoy a photo excursion to a local regal castle in the beautiful Dordogne region of France.

Includes 6-night accommodation and food on-site at our chateau, ground transportation to and from nearest train station, and excursion to local historic chateau.

€2 500 per person. Terms & conditions.
View attachment 575613View attachment 575628
Well, we all know what happened to the Fairy Godmother in Shrek. Their 'Happily Ever Afters' all go 'Poof!' I must admit that's a better costume than the other one ( careful choice of wording there.) Still wouldn't recommend people go to those workshops.
I am sure they are fun people in real life...must remember to stop taking my 'ever happy after' potion. Those lies aren't good for my health!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am sure there are many true Scotsman in Fergus, however, NOTHING about this scammer is "real". They both ooze of rotten fish and a long trail of lies and scams. NOTHING about them is appealing, they both look like low rent grifters hoping to hop on the band wagon of the queen grifter. BTW I love Canada, lived there for a short time.
Here you go Steve - your very own "authentic" tartan, designed to match Sourpuss' Bridgerton mockup. Presenting the "Scammer and Faker Plaid." You're welcome!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies, I was referring to her historically inaccurate costume for Bridgerton, not her size as that is what it reminded me of. I expect readers who haven't seen previous posts on that will think I am referring to her size I am not. Sorry, if I have inadvertantly upset anyone. 😬
Ah...just teasin’ ...it was funny however you meant it. 👌 I imagine no one will come out of the woodwork and say anything to ya. All good. 😉. Two of my best girl friends are ‘healthy’...and sassy and sexy as all hell. They call me all kinds of skinny adjectives...I laugh...it’s funny. Hasn’t hurt me a bit being a skinny witch. I own it all. ❤
[/QUOTE]

It's a minefield these days. My Sister in law and my wife are two pole opposites. I daren't comment on physicality as i will probably wake up with half my eyebrows shaved off and be walking around with an ice pack on my nether regions for a few days. I own what i say though, so all is good if anyone does take issue. It was clumsily phrased in the first instance and glad someone posted a pic of the Bridgerton dress as it still reminds me of a 'short Oz person in a movie about a Wizard and Dorothy' :)

So, is this before or after the wedding that Miranda Ash, (countess of Lalande), has booked for FRK? https://www.celebrationsforall.com/about
Maybe, the amateurs will help FRK create the special jar florals for the wedding???

FLORISTRY WORKSHOP
AUGUST 5-8, 2021

Marie Wiik hosts you and three other amateur florists for a weekend of flower heaven. Forage, and arrange with cut flowers with Marie to guide you. Learn to add floral arts to your overall wellness activities.
Includes 3-night accommodation with breakfast & self-catered lunch on-site at our chateau, ground transportation to and from nearest train station, and floral supplies for the workshop. Saturday night supper chez one of our restaurant partners at your own expense.

View attachment 575735 View attachment 575737 View attachment 575760 View attachment 575766🥀
It couldn't be any clearer could it? Marie Wiik hosts you and three other AMATEUR florists. We provide a few Cut flowers and you forage the rest. Overall wellness is 'Ohmming' round a crystal bowl full of dead flowers whilst you try and manifest some life. Get yourself there ( at your own expense) Supper at your own expense, a good laugh at your expense , self catering ( because we are lazy) in fact do it all yourself. So exactly what do they provide? Some transport ( In Marie's new car)A bed, breakfast, some jam jars and water, a few cut flowers from the local lidl? Yep, i could totally see myself spending nearly a thousand euros on that crap experience.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A hooker dress and kids fairy wings don't really evoke the fairy godmother vibe. A sewist surely would make a better costume.
I don't know. Isn't Maleficent an evil fairy godmother? As for Steve, how to train your dragon, you haven't done a very good job. Your dragon thinks she is an historical costume maker. Far kinder to teach her that she is in fact more of a joke shop fancy dress maker! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know. Isn't Maleficent an evil fairy godmother? As for Steve, how to train your dragon, you haven't done a very good job. Your dragon thinks she is an historical costume maker. Far kinder to teach her that she is in fact more of a joke shop fancy dress maker! 🤣
I thought initially that he was dressed as a goat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Comments for Selmar's latest flog 👑

THEY THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT YT SENSATION... 📺 ?????

Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
4 hours agoThis makes me smile the biggest smile! I loved watching you open it, darling. xxxx❤xxxx....So, now you know I wasn't really planning to knit you a hat when I asked for your head measurement some months ago. 😸

Hide reply
Selmar Duin
Selmar Duin

35 minutes ago
Yes I though about that. Knit me a head??!!! But did. The most beautiful loving present I have ever received. I am verry proud to wearing it and you as my Queen at my side. Love U beautiful X

Reminder of who she thinks she is. This is her bio on YT...

36 subscribers
Independent Producer/ Indie TV Presenter/ Content Producer of Television Programing(Factual)
crap are we going to be required to follow along on this misadventure? Ugh
Comments for Selmar's latest flog 👑

THEY THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT YT SENSATION... 📺 ?????

4 hours agoThis makes me smile the biggest smile! I loved watching you open it, darling. xxxx❤xxxx....So, now you know I wasn't really planning to knit you a hat when I asked for your head measurement some months ago. 😸

Hide reply
Selmar Duin
Selmar Duin

35 minutes ago
Yes I though about that. Knit me a head??!!! But did. The most beautiful loving present I have ever received. I am verry proud to wearing it and you as my Queen at my side. Love U beautiful X

Reminder of who she thinks she is. This is her bio on YT...

36 subscribers
Independent Producer/ Indie TV Presenter/ Content Producer of Television Programing(Factual)
so like watching paint dry-ooh the excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A hooker dress and kids fairy wings don't really evoke the fairy godmother vibe. A sewist surely would make a better costume.
I think she was meant to be the Fairy Godmother from Shrek who was the mother of Prince Charming. Voiced by Jennifer Saunders. The Fairy Godmother def has a red sparkly dress.

FLORISTRY WORKSHOP
AUGUST 5-8, 2021

View attachment 575735 View attachment 575737 View attachment 575760 View attachment 575766🥀
995 euro whhhhhat? ~ $1200 US? is she having a go at us? No dinners, No lunches, just a dirty bed and stale pastry breakfast and you have to put up with that whiney simp and wander around that hellhole and cut weeds? does she charge for the empty jam jar? Let’s guess what our Lady of the Grift’s cut is on this little adventure.

Or any florist. FRK is an anti-florist.
☝ This is funny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
[ITE="Green Fairy, post: 4953126, member: 201923"]
I think she was meant to be the Fairy Godmother from Shrek who was the mother of Prince Charming. Voiced by Jennifer Saunders. The Fairy Godmother def has a red sparkly dress.
[/QUOTE]
I obviously am not a Disney fan. Even if it was. I have no idea. Still looks like a hooker with kids fairy wings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.