Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gibson

VIP Member
Well tonight I p...ist myself laughing at The Honfleur vlog. It was highly entertaining. I can't help but compare with the Shitoo (I know I am very biased) Generally just the two of them with the addition of Benoit(quite a character and a good sense of humour) and Nathan.
Marked difference.
Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
There’s an interesting part of the shittoo the shittelaine, to the best of my knowledge, has never showed on camera and not because it’s tucked away or hidden. On the contrary, the place where their booze and food is kept - referred to by the inhabitants as their ‘cold room’, is right there in that damp corridor towards the kitchen, in between the laundry room and SJ’s wet dream of a china-pantry.
The real reason for not showing future guests a.k.a. patrons-who-payed-for-their-stay-way-ahead where their meals are coming from is the appalling state of that room, where leftover food is literally left to rot, without anybody caring about any health risks involved. SJ treats food as she does all other objects in her HMN: prepared for status enhancing pictures or vlogs, to be forgotten about straight after. If it’s not cleaned up or thrown out, it’s the helps fault.
It must be because they are literally in the middle of nowhere that there has not been any inspectors around yet, if there were the place would have been closed for business years ago. She lacks the paperwork needed to serve food as well as the proper knowledge on hygiene and food storage. And even if she had the proper knowledge, I sincerely doubt she would care enough to act upon it.
I would not even seriously consider it, obviously, but just for argument’s sake and just looking at the food situation, I would prefer to stay with Fiona and Shrek in their just acquired shittoo; at least they promote self catering, probably inspired by having peeked behind the scenes at the HMN.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

MarquisOfNadaillac

What a STUPID video tonight - it felt like all filler material before she unnecessarily gallivants across France again.

Instead of wasting time playing with ugly kids toys, I would've preferred the group spend those HOURS weeding the garden/courtyard or doing something actually productive to improve the place.

I fast forwarded through most and couldn't even finish it. I don't know why I keep watching anymore, I'm always disappointed!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MsPitstop

VIP Member

Jody Bennett

9 minutes ago
Please get rid of Phillip, his wierd noises are very off putting, and his unitelligent comments all the time from behind the camera make current blogs hard to watch. Hopefully the men returning will make him run away home...

Thank you Jody, we feel the same way!

• Haha
  • Wow
That makes me a knittist, crochetist, embroiderist and gardenerist, amongst others ! Thankfully though not a p... artist, unlike the gruesome twosome.🤣
My dad is a lawyist, my mom and sister are both doctist, I have an uncle who is a rabbist, my fiance is a plastic surgist! I've always wanted to be a singist! My aunt loves cross-stitching, which makes her a crosstitute!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gibson

VIP Member
I was so happy to see the Lalanders getting fed this evening. I was worried that they starved before. Michael Potts added that extra something this evening.

On another note, Marie (bagheads wife) looked gorgeous. For the tractionist sewist, she could take note of a classy dress made from organic material with a V&A print. She can only dream...the little sour Puss that she is. She looked like she was chewing crow tonight.
I think I have a bit of a crush now on Nick's Marie not the 'ist woman 😍

I thought Philip looked a bit like Hitlers' long lost son this evening with that weird little 'tash' thing going on under his nose.
He was pretty unconvincing in his statement re their routine of "being regularly tested"...hmm🤔 At least the nurse had no trouble finding your nostrils Philip. I hope he wasn't allergic to the cotton bud!

Steph, Is in need of a botox boost or relaxer on that right eye. I learned all about Botox from the lovely ladies on here who explained it to me. I have not yet suggested to Mrs G . I value my privates too much.

Talking of privates...much discussion was had on the size of feet tonight and Davey is getting a fan base. I think Steph has been in lockdown too long as many crotch shots were forthcoming. Philip of course covered up with his manly badger apron.

The Play mobile brought back fond memories of torturing a younger Gibson brother. I felt like doing the same thing to Davey and Philip's little playmobilefest. Dominatrix mobiles characters are the best.

All in all, I can happily say I earned top dollar with my humble review. :)🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
They already have workshops on the calendar. Sewing with Sarah 2500 flowers and wellness with Marie Wilk 995... Ok...
Luckily you did screenshots because their website seems to have changed... "Itineraries" and "workshops" have disappeared.

They definitively read us.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The plan is,

to drive FRK's newly-grifted car 4 hours from Crozon-sur-Vauvre to LaGorce in Haux with Nutty to pick up MPK who is currently staying there.

Meanwhile, SJ and Snorty have the chateau to themselves (spicy) for the weekend!

FRK and Nutty will bring MPK back to Lalande so he can pick up all the garbage sent to him on GAG,

perhaps spend some time with his "best friend" and her snort-a-lot boyfriend! He can cook Moroccan beef stew,

and explore the woodlands, while swiping through Grindr (Grindist?) to find the best gay f*ck in Berry...

And accidentally swipes onto BJJ's secret Grindr profile, invites him for drinks, books a room at Lalande for the night.

Golly! What fun!

frkcar.jpg
mpk14.jpg

What a bunch of mothist - f*ckist!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Spotted: Madam Fanny (dressed as a leprechaun) at Chateau Lagorce partying with MPK and the whole grifter griftist gang!

sj at lagorce.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
OMG after abandoning The Chateau Gift Grab after episode 3, I went back to it tonight. I bailed well before the end. It is really becoming offensive now. Stephanie - stop this now and donate $1000 dollars of your own Youtube money to your own charity. The sheer waste - endless bits of fabric that will never see the light of day once they have been shoved into a wardrobe in the attic. Enough notebooks to swamp even Anne Lister? For the love of decency, stop. Just stop. All that packaging, money wasted on postage. Enough. And if I hear you screech "Oh I love them" about items that have yet to be taken out of boxes, I will scream. Your insincerity beggars belief. Tonight, you were proclaiming to love the cuff links Philip was sent - and they were face down in the box with only the clasp showing when you said it! Stop being greedy! It is time you remembered it is better to give than to receive and not to take when you do not need or want or like these items. AND believe it or not, this comes from a fan!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Jeeves

VIP Member
Taking the absolute p**s!

We should all lobby and put links to Tattle. They can be creative without moving from their own computer.
Links to Disney on YouTube where you can get tutorials in how to draw and create your own Disney characters. Links on how to create your own stop start animations. Better still spend your money at a Disney hotel if so inclined and enjoy the benefit of a Disney experience at one of their Parks. A lot cheaper and more satisfying.

FRK- do as she does and follow YouTube tutorials (she is no expert) better still arrange for a visit from a local florist (who actually works) to come and give a talk.

As for the historically inaccurate oompa lumpa offering sewist lessons...really?! Don't waste money, join your local sewing bee or enrol on a College community course.

This is from a chap who has no interest in the above except to be concerned over the level of service offered for the money. Amateur hour at it's worst. No prestige, no nothing.
The Canadians have really done it now - they've upset Gibson! Tattle could forgive you many things, but not that!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Jeeves

VIP Member
So many options - viewist, drivist, photographist, readist, writist, and a whole new list of workists like teachists, doctorists, lawyists and not forgetting griftist, scammist, fakist, vloggist,

• Haha
  • Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
5 people and luggage in that little car? I hope the singing doesn't start. I guess Fanny Senior really can't go anywhere without her entourage. I know that having younger people around is easier because they are so much more manageable than older and wiser folk, but being around them does make Fanny Sr. look older, more like an aunt than a peer.
Fanny needs to get a clue and take a week to have a total makeover. Her hair is somewhat better now (DO NOT LET CRYBABY TOUCH IT HE WILL HAVE YOU LOOKING LIKE A HAG IN NO TIME), but she needs to do a deep dive on what a woman of her age should be wearing. She does not look cool or elegant or edgy. She’s a big ‘ol mess. It’s all starting to look pretty pathetic. I’m her age and I’d be in jeans with riding boots and a cashmere sweater every day in the country until it gets warm. Heels only in the evening or at a business meeting with a suit. Flats and dresses during the day. I’d even still wear shorts, but with flats and loose fitting top. Flat hair - put it up, don’t let it hang there. Makeup - minimum mascara and pale lipstick always. No full face if hair not done. No bright red during the day. Never, ever wear pantyhose again during the day -evening gowns only. If your legs aren’t brown they don’t get seen. NO MORE FULL BODY YELLOW!! Get rid of all your clothes from when you were 20. You are no longer 20. Dress like a grownup. You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Well tonight I p...ist myself laughing at The Honfleur vlog. It was highly entertaining. I can't help but compare with the Shitoo (I know I am very biased) Generally just the two of them with the addition of Benoit(quite a character and a good sense of humour) and Nathan.
Marked difference.
Just my opinion.
I just watched it too. I really liked it and laughed out loud during the banter between Phillip and Benoit! Yes, Phillip is a filmmaker hence the vlogs are professional. But Anna's design skills have really have elevated the chateau, and I know which chateau I'd pay to stay in! They have accomplished so much in two years and are now open again to BnB guests.

Also of note, they are increasing their viewers rapidly, thanks in part to regular social media posts (ahem Sir Snortsalot, I thought that's your job) and engaging with their viewers/followers.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Welsh-chatelaine

Why does the world need to pander to those who struggle with homonyms? We've managed for centuries with the term "sewer". There are plenty of alternatives - seamstress, needlewoman, tailoress, costumier, dressmaker, without the need for the grandiose new fangled "sewist."
That makes me a knittist, crochetist, embroiderist and gardenerist, amongst others ! Thankfully though not a p... artist, unlike the gruesome twosome.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Milre

VIP Member
Lalande has a new volunteer : a young woman looking healthy and "normal"... so far. ;)
How is her hair? What animals does she collect? What does she like more? Cutlery or plates? What's her favourite drink? Prosecco or Freixenet (do Americans know Freixenet? 😂😂😂) Is she vegan or only vegetarian? Did she bring an evening dress and a costume?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Just for comparison, the link below details a Floral Retreat Workshop to held at Ch. Bourneau.

The price is considerably less than the ludicrous amount Dim & Dimmer are proposing. For Euro355 pp you get:

Accommodation in extremely agreeable surroundings
All meals inc a "gala" dinner on Sat evening
Floral decoration workshop given by a proper professional with 35 years international experience.

Nudging Euro1000 and what do you get?

Unseen accommodation at a mystery chateau somewhere in the Dordogne
Breakfast appears to be provided bur probably is DIY
Lunch is "self-catered'...whatever that means (explore the fridge?)
Dinner at a local restaurant at your cost on Saturday night. No mention of supper on the other nights.

And you get given a tutorial by someone with no portfolio, no experience, no breadth of knowledge and little natural talent.

Cloud cuckoo land

"Retreats in France | Blossom with Laura" https://www.blossomwithlaura.com/blank-page

• Heart
  • Haha

The Cheshire Cat

I've had a horrible day today but then I've come on here and had a really good laugh. You witty lot are on fine form this evening. Thanks for cheering me up. You're a tonic! X

• Heart