The Chateau Diaries #34 Every court needs its clowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still weeks behind in what's she's showing. Did anyone else see the metal tub thing and the dirty tiles for the China pantry outside Selmars's van? That's when she filmed and probably took off several days after....
I think those tiles will lay there for another year to come...like the rest..they start and never finish..

Reactions: 18
Ian, the electrician, or even Dan, would probably see how stupid it would be for Selmar to follow that up! They are both considerably more mature than SJ, Marie, BJJ and Nati!
Considerably more in this case is not really a recommendation to be proud of, I'm afraid. They still work for her and seem to play along, making them look half-cooked anyway.

Reactions: 10
Well Im glad that they told SJ she needs to take time off and film less even if they were all pandering to her. I'm hoping that even as I type this she is working on her speech that will seem natural and unscripted but delivered with a worried and slightly forlorn expression in her next offering.
It will be to inform us all that she has taken to heart what her chateau friends and Gerry have said about needing time to relax. She has thought this over and come to the conclusion that they are right. Then with a wide eyed scared rabbit look she will hurriedly say that she doesnt 'want' to stop but sadly she has to admit that her stay in hospital was caused by fatigue and worry over film content and so on. This was why she hasnt told the reason for her stay there because cutting back on vlogs will mean hurting her followers, her friends and whats more, she LOVES making vlogs but.....
having spoken to them all again off film, she realizes that she is indeed doing too much and so with a heavy heart she has decided to ask her followers to stop sending gifts.(Allelulia ) as she has decided the Sunday gift opening takes too much out of her.

This is ofcourse true because these days the excitement/amazement/instant love/adoration for whatever the cast off/gift is has become less and less believable. Its a strain to watch it so must be more so to actually do it.

A win win situation then. SJ has more time to relax, the chateau wont bend at the seams with storing the unwanted trash, Nut thing wont have to spend her valuable time in opening then closing all the parcels and can get on with whatever it is she is supposed to do and we can all settle to enjoy Sundays without that hanging over us ...joy :)

So please Steph, take the wishes of ALL your friends and Gerry seriously and cut out the gift grab. After a few weeks when your energy level improves it would be great to have a return to the standard of your earlier chateau episodes which used to be interesting and enjoyable.

Oh no! It is bad enough enough that Fanny gets her content from OUR comments here but now lets see if she reads your comment verbatim LIVE! Lol😅😆
It is like The Island of Misfit Boys...I mean, Toys!! at the Shitoo, but I guess it is great that they all have a place to hide, I mean Live! away from the real world (with real jobs.)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok I'm still new here, but how can it be possible, that it takes ten hours to edit a vlog? How long does it take to delete' fXck off Stephanie' four, five times?
It is shocking to see the blatant narcissus behaviour in them all , even Selmar is coming along nicely! Maybe not Ian, who seems to enjoy SJ,'s company? ( I think it was the flashing in the tile cleaning debacle )
There is nothing to say about the Canadian's except GO HOME.
Arh while I remember was Billy Trotter born with a wooden spoon in his mouth? Going back to Mickey's sob episode, wasn't it Billy ..who out of the goodness of his heart, stuck up for his elder bro, even knowing bro had signed his designs away (to be sold in the dizzy heights of Argos) thus making everyone jobless, mark my words there is a very dark side to Billy boy.......run Gwendolyn run...maybe she has?

Reactions: 19
Selmar said in his original interview that he came because he saw the vlog. So that's a lie.
Which "original interview" ? Do you mean the interview that SJ did with him, first patrons only, then for sundays at the chateau ? Can't find this there, he says, he found her looking for a chateau on workaway.

Reactions: 8
Which "original interview" ? Do you mean the interview that SJ did with him, first patrons only, then for sundays at the chateau ? Can't find this there, he says, he found her looking for a chateau on workaway.
In an interview he said he watched videos and saw the music so he felt he would be a good match to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh Nancy you couldn't help yourself and had to comment...
If you are keeping score: Steve and Sara=Manor & Maker=cre8vman=Nancy (last name changes often)=Lolo Dee and now Elizabeth Milner
Funny they forgot Isabelle. I guess she has already seen through them.
They are getting desperate...🤪

Nancy Tysor

16 hours ago
Steve, you are a techie genius. Thanks for all your behind the scenes help you give Stephanie ...tell your sweet, kind wife....I'd be lurking in the corners with her if I was there. No lime light for me either.

Hide reply

Elizabeth Milner
11 hours ago
I loved your regency dress!!! It is so beautiful!!!!

Nancy Tysor

16 hours ago
Phillip,. I know your Momma is so proud of the smart, talented, and caring man you have become. You are always funny and a delight.

Hide 4 replies
Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen
16 hours ago
❤❤❤

Nancy Tysor

16 hours ago
Natie, thanks for being the chief of organization and calm sanity in the midst of all the whirlwind of construction, mountains of packages delivered, and volunteers to schedule, etc. What an ability!!!!!

Nancy Tysor

16 hours ago
Ahhh heres to ALL the IANS....Men and Peacocks....who add a bit of spice , hard work, and beauty to the Chateau...They could not do without you.

Nancy Tysor

15 hours ago
Dan, the master of the garden and the great outdoors. You have worked wonders in the past year....Amazing!!! And your talented wife has kept everyone's hair looking marvelous...."have scissors and hair color will travel".

Nancy Tysor

16 hours ago
Selmar, you are a deep pool of serenity that helps to keep things from being so hectic. Your creativity, especially with wood and building is amazing

Nancy Tysor

15 hours ago
Stephanie, the Lord has richly blessed you with a multitude of creative talents...all of which you use regularly. You are a big splash of color, energy, and joy. You are the center of all the kaliedascope of things that go on at La Lande. Thanks for making this year of isolation one of warmth, caring fun, laughter and comraderie. It has been such a pleasure to share in all you do at La Lande....I have warm regards for you and all the LaLanders....

Nancy Tysor

16 hours ago
PS.....to Marie. Such a fairey wonder with flowers...So natural, but still presented so professionally...A feast for the eyes.!!!

Nancy Tysor

16 hours ago
Jerry, you are a pistol!!!....very endearing!

Nancy Tysor

16 hours ago
Marie....your jumper matches the mint green in the wallpaper..LOL. Lovely

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hire an editor most YouTubers have. But again narcs can't let go of the control. An editor can easily copy your style. All other YouTubers do this and nobody notices anything except slight natural improvements in editing. You can even pay extra to have your lumpy bad fillers filtered. Easy and it's a tax write off. You could even get one to live in since you have better internet.
Hello lady in waiting Phillip is there to the rescue...? Or that’s if he can manage such a difficult task

Reactions: 6
I thought Sara looked as though she had a bad smell under her nose the whole time in that toadying interview !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know the Canadians I couldn’t figure out earlier. Their story of wanting to take pictures and now of course looking to buy a shatoo I think they don’t have the slightest know how or finances to manage such a task. The are both as exciting as dish water so earning through a YouTube channel is a definite no...unless they grow a personality and have an array of skills. They are personally lacking a life and need to feed off another...hence their reason for not being at home during a pandemic

The are both as exciting as dish water so earning through a YouTube channel is a definite no...unless they grow a personality and have an array of skills.
Looking at the current array of boring crap on YouTube, I should think they'd do extremely well... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also 30 million views is naff all views in comparison to some vlogs.
One chap who vlogs from the wilderness in Canada, literally smashes her vlogs out of the water. My self reliance. I can watch him all day. No manic laughing, just him (accompanied by his dog )building cabins and a life in the wilderness. The scenery is fantastic and his photography and videos are brilliant.
Regularly pulls in over 250k per vlog. So there's a lesson for The Shittoo crowd, less talking more work. :)

Honoured 🧐
Thank you for the tip, Gibson. Great vlogs, "My Self Reliance". There's a bit of MacGiver in me :).

I'd like to start a buy me a coffee account for Sara. To buy a jaw line.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watching the interviews vlog. Soooo BORING !

38 minutes of people looking at their belly button ... too much for me (I've already stopped at 9 mn !)

I'll try to watch more cos I want to hear the 2 Canadians speaking of their trolls 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More and more people with a brain in their YT comments :

MultiIrsa

18 minutes ago
Stephanie, all these videos would greatly gain in credibility if we could see you sharing your own renovation projects like you used to do. Otherwise, they become an endless commentary on other people’s work, at times in a slightly contrived , rather pose striking way. Surely you can let go of at least some of the editing and go back to being a hands on chatelaine instead of an increasingly detached video editor locked away in a room. Also , there has to be a balance, sometimes just flowing pictures and music can speak louder than words. I would be very surprised if a gentle shift in this exhausting routine would not make both yourself and the team around you much happier. Wishing you all the very best . XX
Show less

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.