The Chateau Diaries #34 Every court needs its clowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of she who lurks and speaks of trolls she must be hiding under the bridge because I can no longer read her Twitter account. The only posts I can see are the infamous ones from April 17. They seem to be scrubbing their social media or making it exclusive to subscribers.
Can’t find his website anymore. Only thing comes up is Scottish festival. Got something to hide? Feeling the heat? I thought it was amusing and we who question facts are sad and pathetic! Nothing bothers you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
With the exception of Selmar and his camper van and now Marie with her car; they would literally be bums on the side of road if SJ kicked them out. At least BJJ could hitchhike home possibly…
He actually has his own car there..maybe a clever thing to have...in case you get thrown out...or if the shittoo catches fire...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do so agree. There’s really no joy or sport in exposing her mistakes and scams, because they are all over the place all the time and each and everyone is boring as hell. The only thing that keeps me drawn in (spending as little time as possible on it) is that’s exactly what she’s counting on to keep the money stream flowing: a huge group of never-ask-questions followers donating and if you don’t like it, just look the other way. It’s morally corrupt as is she and I will not stop saying that just because she has nothing interesting to say or do.
Yeah, I have to ask myself if what I'm waiting for is the chicken massacre. Bad karma.

Reactions: 6
Thank you so much for your kindness but everybody can claim everything....
....without proofs 🤷‍♀️
It's a gossip website, dear. Not a crime scene.

So natti basically confirmed that all the parties are just for the vlog.. Others will arrive at the party and just sit around bored waiting for Stephanie to come. They cant eat food until she comes. And finally after her busy schedule... And making everyone else wait for her.. She arrives like a princess.. Only to take few clips for he vlog and disappear back.. The orange party was prime example.. She was just there for the parts she wanted to film.. And rest of the time she was missing. We could see in selmars video that others were just sitting arounf bored
It's not even for the vlog, she has always operated this way. Hardly participates in the preparations, arrives late as the star is supposed to do, yawns a bit and says "I think I'm going to have an early night". Goodbye all you fools.

Do these people have no dignity and self respect ?
No they don't and she has made sure the evidence is there in her vlogs.

about SJ at least she is working
I know your new here (welcome!), but we beg to differ. That's not work what she does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you for the tip, Gibson. Great vlogs, "My Self Reliance". There's a bit of MacGiver in me :).
Watch from the beginning. It's an amazing journey. Totally different from The Canadians at the Shitoo ( I also have several Canadian relatives and can attest that they are also disgusted at their Covid activities re travel)
I should imagine that if he ever fashioned himself a dress...it would not be with accompanying whinging. ;)
I am in total awe of his accomplishments.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought Sara looked as though she had a bad smell under her nose the whole time in that toadying interview !
Well not all folks like the smell of their own farts you know, I bet that strange vegetable stuff Marie makes give Sara terrible flatulence...just saying. :ROFLMAO:

It's a gossip website, dear. Not a crime scene.

It's not even for the vlog, she has always operated this way. Hardly participates in the preparations, arrives late as the star is supposed to do, yawns a bit and says "I think I'm going to have an early night". Goodbye all you fools.

No they don't and she has made sure the evidence is there in her vlogs.

I know your new here (welcome!), but we beg to differ. That's not work what she does.
I like that, it is indeed not a crime scene...though we dare to question things and talk behind their backs. We're nice trolls I think, we could do much worse if we wanted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love the hairy trucker Dave, you've simply made my morning! :ROFLMAO: Tattle is such great entertainment, who should have thought a bunch of trolls could pull such a performance every day!:coffee::unsure:
Hairy trucker Dave candidates

Attachments

• Haha
Well not all folks like the smell of their own farts you know, I bet that strange vegetable stuff Marie makes give Sara terrible flatulence...just saying. :ROFLMAO:
I suspect the sour look on her face was a build up to those disgusting trolls that inhabited her sacred space on Twitter. A quivering outrage, a frozen visage, a wobble of the chins, heaving bosom and a small tear in the corner of her eye; all formed Indignant outrage at such temerity...totally in keeping with historically accurate Bridgerton cosplay.
Or as you say, she was holding on a massive amount of gas 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watching the interviews vlog. Soooo BORING !
38 minutes of people looking at their belly button ... too much for me (I've already stopped at 9 mn !)
I'll try to watch more cos I want to hear the 2 Canadians speaking of their trolls 😅
Like I mentioned, the whole "truth about living with a Youtuber ME" is nothing more than SJ being a needy child seeking attention and approval from the adults around her. She just wanted to hear them tell her how much they love her and need her. It's sad, really. A 45-year old woman who never had a genuine experience of the love of a family is now trying to find affection from her friends employees. Now, she wants to convince her entire YouTube following of 133K that they'd be lost without her.

ME ME ME.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if the purpose of the vloggers vlog was to have every participant who might or may have a legal claim to part of the YT income say they don't want it?
I literally couldn't stay awake long enough to watch it. Do the stars of the vlog -- Marie, Nati, Selmar, Dan, Mummy, Ian and the Canadians -- say anything that might be construed legally as withdrawing from entitlement to YT remuneration?
I have no idea how YT works or if that's even possible. I'm interested in the discussion of how the vile Pethericks (also doze off, can't watch) are arraying themselves to deprive Michael of content.
I'm sure Stefanny has no model releases signed so if people in her vlogs wanted to sue her, they could. She would definitely need to edit the person out and perhaps pay a little compensation. There are very strict privacy laws in France and you can't publish footage of people filmed even in public space without consent (though so-called right to panorama exists).

Did you read that Stefanny? More free legal advice for you. Get those model release papers out and avoid future trouble. Oh my bad, planning for the future isn't your strong point. You just do things for sh!ts and giggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
FlyByeNight, post: 4891461, member: 224765"]
What if the catfish is ... Philip?! Put up to it by SJ? The two of them giggling before Philip hits send. Oh drama!

This has my vote. Jarvis has figured out her most devious plan yet to get rid of the old Dane. He will be so humiliated that he will never darken the crumbling Shats door again.😎

I'm sure Stefanny has no model releases signed so if people in her vlogs wanted to sue her, they could. She would definitely need to edit the person out and perhaps pay a little compensation. There are very strict privacy laws in France and you can't publish footage of people filmed even in public space without consent (though so-called right to panorama exists).

Did you read that Stefanny? More free legal advice for you. Get those model release papers out and avoid future trouble. Oh my bad, planning for the future isn't your strong point. You just do things for sh!ts and giggles.
Yeah, I was looking at some of Potts' photos the other day and thought, what a ripper off he was. I guess that's where she learned no model release. Which is effing scandalous, photojournalists ID themselves and ask before they start shooting or lose their effin' jobs.

I wonder how their vitamin status is. They dont' eat healthy food. Very few vegetables, no fruits, they all look less healthier than 1 year ago (or 8 months for the person "with the sock on his head" as my husband calls Philip).

I'll try to watch more cos I want to hear the 2 Canadians speaking of their trolls 😅
Some people thrive on negative attention. Watching Sarah come alive is humiliating, arghhhh.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Like I mentioned, the whole "truth about living with a Youtuber ME" is nothing more than SJ being a needy child seeking attention and approval from the adults around her. She just wanted to hear them tell her how much they love her and need her. It's sad, really. A 45-year old woman who never had a genuine experience of the love of a family is now trying to find affection from her friends employees. Now, she wants to convince her entire YouTube following of 133K that they'd be lost without her.

View attachment 568129
She still looks demented and they would be lost without her because they're just as mental as she is... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So FRK's new Jam jar posy vlog lasts - wait for it- 38 seconds. I can't force myself to watch manic Ryan's video but he seems to be rattling on about why he isn't a French national and is waiting for his residency card. It seems that although he is able to speak French, he couldn't be bothered to complete a one day military day. Not sure what that is. I assume that Trotter would be unable to apply for nationality as he doesn't speak French?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So FRK's new Jam jar posy vlog lasts - wait for it- 38 seconds. I can't force myself to watch manic Ryan's video but he seems to be rattling on about why he isn't a French national and is waiting for his residency card.
Brave person even venturing there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ryan Rat's been telling more porkies... he is claiming in his last vlog that he had a chance to become a French citizen when he finished his schooling in France, but that he chose not to apply for citizenship because he didn't want to do military service ... compulsory military service ended in 2002 in France and Ryan was sixteen in 2012... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I like that, it is indeed not a crime scene...though we dare to question things and talk behind their backs. We're nice trolls I think, we could do much worse if we wanted to.
The thing about gossip that makes it good -- indeed, as scholars of gossip aver, a moral authority -- is that it has to be demonstrably true.
Slander is not gossip. But it is a crime scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Speaking of she who lurks and speaks of trolls she must be hiding under the bridge because I can no longer read her Twitter account. The only posts I can see are the infamous ones from April 17. They seem to be scrubbing their social media or making it exclusive to subscribers.
Can’t find his website anymore. Only thing comes up is Scottish festival. Got something to hide? Feeling the heat? I thought it was amusing and we who question facts are sad and pathetic! Nothing bothers you!
THEY are pathetic. How long are they planning to stay at Lalande in Stephanie's skirts (as we say in french) ? Their situation looks so weird : they don't work at the chateau (I suppose he's stopped filming and editing since the Princess is soooo tired filming and editing), they don't do the garden, they don't cook. Are they doing the cleaning ? Do they pay a rent ?

Weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.