The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched their latest video so sad, and I loved how they said “if you choose to live in a luxury home you should pay for it yourself not expect other people to pay for you “. And everything they did was so meticulous. I wish them well
The sad/ironic thing is they are the ones losing theirs.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wow, baby talk that quickly changes to Gloria Vanderbilt is a close personal family friend...
Side note, Sharon sent the black matronly dress. 🤣

Phil Nixon @Michael Morrison its the best - absolutely changes your life so much for the better

Michael Morrison @Phil Nixon my other half isn’t getting any younger lol.. he’s panicking.

Michael Morrison @Sharon-BLONDEBRIT Yes. I’ve met Wyatt. He’s adorable!!! And Andy Cohen’s is so beautiful too. I haven’t met him. They inspired us to go for it.

SHARON-BLONDEBRIT I have a mad crush on Anderson and Andy they are so lovely xxxx

Michael Morrison @Sharon-BLONDEBRIT My grandmother was great friends with Gloria, Anderson’s mother. What a loss. She was an extraordinary woman. Her art is so filled with love.

SHARON-BLONDEBRIT @Michael Morrison she was such an elegant lady Anderson seems so down to earth and charming xx

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Funny. Before Covid, I checked her TripAdvisor reviews in the French site. There was some reviews from French customers not really good. Recently, I tried to find these reviews again and couldn't find them. Simply disappeared.
LOL You are exactly correct! Unfavorable reviews are gone. When SJ first started blogging in the early days, when she was still interesting and I was an avid fan, I looked up her b and b. There were some good reviews but the bad reviews were about cleanliness and there were many comments about the chatelaine being nowhere in sight but off traveling.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The more they show these unwrapped videos, the more I notice the majority is just a bunch of junk you'd find at a thrift store in the US that no one would want. If she's paying taxes on these packages, it's probably costing more than the value of the items in the long run.
Exactly! I saw something today in the gift grab I have never seen before and never want to see again - little cozies used as coasters for stemware. Number one they were very ugly, number two it's not necessary to use coasters with stemware unless you are a real slob and number three, coasters made from absorbent fabric defeat the purpose as they will only soak up any condensation and then soak into the surface of the table you set them on. Where do these people even find these homespun crafty ideas? Must have to dig pretty hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See you can't fool the people.... you just can't -- =)

or as Captain Penny told us in Cleveland “"You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool Mom. She's pretty nice and she's pretty smart. If you do what Mom says you won't go far wrong."

Reactions: 8
O.k. Going back down memory lane...watching some old CDs that are more tolerable than this gears menu and just finished a couple of Advent ones with Trotter cooking, decorating....and I know everyone is disgusted with him at the moment but IMO he is SO much more watchable than Snorts.
If he has been banished from mommy's nest he needs to fly over to La La land and push BJJ out of bed and take over there. At least be can cook, and refinish furniture and have an opinion that is his own!! ( if you can get him to work and not dilly dally in Madrid)
Does he come with a reference: If you can get him to work for you, you will indeed be fortunate.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I lasted two minutes of today's granny grab. Sir Snortsalot got in a snort within 20 seconds. FFS!!

I also checked out comments on Boy Meth-ricks latest put together at the last minute vlog. Ma has been busy deleting the negative ones. And how can Boy grow when all he reads are comments such as "oh Michael you are so talented" ad nauseum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Michael Morrison @Sharon-BLONDEBRIT My grandmother was great friends with Gloria, Anderson’s mother. What a loss. She was an extraordinary woman. Her art is so filled with love.
I can confirm this. Michael Morrison's grandmother was great friends with Gloria Vanderbilt, and I'm the Duke of Sussex ;) 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The Cadeaux grab is turning into" let's clear out the attic and get rid of Granny's awful old s***, and every unwanted gift we've ever been given" Some of the awful stuff arriving. That hideous broken dusty puppet, . It would give anyone nightmares. I wish I'd never seen it. I'm really surprised Stephanie can carry on. It's like watching ritual flytipping. People just get rid of your own junk.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Cadeaux grab is turning into" let's clear out the attic and get rid of Granny's awful old s***, and every unwanted gift we've ever been given" Some of the awful stuff arriving. That hideous broken dusty puppet, . It would give anyone nightmares. I wish I'd never seen it. I'm really surprised Stephanie can carry on. It's like watching ritual flytipping. People just get rid of your own junk.
I could only watch a little bit of it even with the fastest playback speed. It was just too painful! I think this was the most awful crap I have seen so far. I actually thought the puppet looked kind of like Nati. The hedgehog was just plain ugly. That's as far as I got. SJs hair was dirty and greasy again! Steve needs to learn to stop combing his hands through his hair every other minute - it's distracting. It did seem like the whole affair was really forced and everyone was totally faking it. It must like a punishment when SJ announces that it's time to gather around for the C at the C. Nati is getting more obnoxious by the day. She acts like such a goody two shoes sometimes. I bet she'd pull you aside if you weren't willing to play along.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I lasted two minutes of today's granny grab. Sir Snortsalot got in a snort within 20 seconds. FFS!!

I also checked out comments on Boy Meth-ricks latest put together at the last minute vlog. Ma has been busy deleting the negative ones. And how can Boy grow when all he reads are comments such as "oh Michael you are so talented" ad nauseum.
Surely he 'grew' all over Madrid. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Phillip was off tonight ?! Why can’t he take a joke ?
He's a prissy little SOB with an immature sense of humor. He thinks only hedgehogs and his bad puns are funny. He's very insecure and takes everything personally. He's got the emotional age of a 5 year old if even that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Philip & Anna ....... They need a clear marketing plan. ..... small digital screen somewhere in your chateau where you acknowledge patreons by name on constant public display (eg a small ipad). Take 1-2 projects the shutters or facade would be good, and film it in detail ........ Educate people.
Yes! PLEASE. They have the talent and chops to educate while entertaining.
I learned that trick about the 45 degree corners in molding. (y)(y)(y)
I learned how to make wallpaper. (y)(y)(y)
I saw sources I Googled. (y)
LOVED. For sure DIY, reno & design is not everyone's gig. But they're fun, they can mix it with their relationship humor just like they're doing now.

Some educational Patreons are super well-rewarded for educating while they entertain.

Love the digital screen idea. Less flashy 🤡🤡🤡 more classy! 🍸🍾🥂

Reactions: 13
Phillip was off tonight ?! Why can’t he take a joke ?
Who knows?
I did see Marie stroking his hedgehog and the wore matching pink jumpers.
Maybe he has been downgraded?
Shocker -Steve (who is rapidly disappearing into his neck) used to sleep with a hedgehog.

Total filth! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could only watch a little bit of it even with the fastest playback speed. It was just too painful! I think this was the most awful crap I have seen so far. I actually thought the puppet looked kind of like Nati. The hedgehog was just plain ugly. That's as far as I got. SJs hair was dirty and greasy again! Steve needs to learn to stop combing his hands through his hair every other minute - it's distracting. It did seem like the whole affair was really forced and everyone was totally faking it. It must like a punishment when SJ announces that it's time to gather around for the C at the C. Nati is getting more obnoxious by the day. She acts like such a goody two shoes sometimes. I bet she'd pull you aside if you weren't willing to play along.
Snorty is torture! Over 25 snorts and 50 dumb comments or noises. He doesn’t even say words or finish sentences. I also feel like he talks while others are talking and nobody-nobody needs to see his body even if it is skinny, pasty knees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.