The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was actually the best dress we all have seen her in, I think it was not too bad, though I don't know who she wanted to impress going braless? ulAnd I wonder why Nati was in white, too. Maybe Marie ordered a white dress code but the others didn't follow? As she ordered no cutlery and porcelain?
My theory about the cutlery and porcelain is that she didn't want Phillipa's tablescapes and SJs over praising of it to upstage her big day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not to late to file a complaint about the sheep -- she was talking to Kirsty about shearing Aloysius only -- chickens and the peacocks. Do you think Selmar paid Ruby's vet bill? He shouldn't have to.
No he shouldn't have to but would have without a doubt

Reactions: 9
Yesterday’s vlog. It was meant to be a day at the chateau, however when the large box of plants arrived I noticed the table set with the ivy pattern China. I also noticed behind the large box was a plate with spent matches and a matchbox. They were used when lighting the candles on the cake which, supposedly happened later in the day? 🙂

I watched FRK’s birthday vlog and she really will have to up her game. Most of it was spent snivelling- I get she was emotional receiving gifts from her mum, it’s only natural but why on earth did she think that made good entertainment? I could not stand the constant sniffing - why not stop filming, get a tissue, blow your nose off camera and come back. We will still know you’ve been crying so the sympathy will continue! 😠.
Best was she read it in Norwegian after going after a fan writing a question in norvegian that she wants to include al the viewers🙄 who else would read out a personal letter in public... Other than meghan markles dad? She is desperate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
In case any of you miss MPK, here's his latest IG story...showcasing how exciting his Friday afternoon is--staring at himself in the mirror and admiring himself!

View attachment 553564

We (don't) miss you, Michael. You have peaked at 35, and now your YouTube career is crumbling because of your laziness and complete lack of work ethic.

View attachment 553570
Practising lurking around Bathrooms and toilets 🚻 doesn't seem like fun to me. 🤣 laughing all the way to the ...[insert public toilet of choice]🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not to late to file a complaint about the sheep -- she was talking to Kirsty about shearing Aloysius only -- chickens and the peacocks. Do you think Selmar paid Ruby's vet bill? He shouldn't have to.
[/QUOTE
No, she asked if he could be sheared as a king’s poodle, saying he deserved that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
SJ has zero knowledge of biology and botany. I guess it wasn't required subjects in her education. I'm afraid Dan doesn't know much about plants either. He's good at cleaning up, making planting beds, digging ditches, but he's no plant man! On their spending spree at the garden shop, they blindly bought fruit trees, which are generally quite expensive, without doing any research. Perhaps this was Dan being passive agressive and wanting SJ to waste her money. Most of the trees they bought need to be cross pollinated with another variety of the same species. Unless there are those trees already around, they won't get fruit. I know they don't have any other almond trees nearby and they only bought one. SJ knows nothing about animal care. Her idol, Marie Antoinette, liked to play dress-up as milkmaid and frolic around and play farm girl just like SJ.
Also have to be careful about grafted ones sometimes. He may have been better going to the tree market that the Fleuries went to. Well worth their while.

Reactions: 8
Omg, Michael what are you doing? My son posted a pic of his broken skateboard on the trash this morning and even this was a more fun picture

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have also thought that Fanny might be a lesbian. The straight men I know don't find her appealing at all. They might glance at the boobies now and then, but as far as sexual energy goes, it's just not there. I don't think she knows what being sexy means. She doesn't' have that allure! I think she thinks she does with all those coy maneuvers she puts on display, but it's just an act. If she had wanted a man in her life, she would have one. She has no qualms about going after what she wants.

I also liked the dress but it definitely needs alterations to fit better. The sleeves were ridiculously too long.
*Cough* we do, it's just that it wouldn't be sustainable. Mrs G would turn me into 'a Philip' if I expressed such interest. :) Father O Malley would also have me on the floor, (ooeer Mrs) doing penance.
Having thought about it, I would find it off putting peeling off the layers. False eyelashes lying like a spider on the pillow. Chicken fillets on the floor, having to do her hair in the morning...nope not for me. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My theory about the cutlery and porcelain is that she didn't want Phillipa's tablescapes and SJs over praising of it to upstage her big day!
If she really wanted an informal party then why dress up in a bad Oscar night getup everyone looked uncomfortable at that party

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly. Mojo has already named the new member/troll who tried out that nonsense about Dan and SJ last night. Sexual tension my ass. We can see the kind of man SJ has managed to attract. Dan obviously has respect for himself, his family and his wife. I’ve posted screen caps just recently where he doesn’t hesitate to let Stephanie know when she’s crossed the line with him. He’s the kind of person who knows the meaning of healthy boundaries.

Dan is also clearly a fantastic dad. The last two vlogs have focussed on his boys, and “The Chase” is such a cool gift to his eldest son.
Totally agree. He is a great dad and those two lads clearly adore him. Annalise is lovely, down to earth and practical. They are a perfect pair. I could see them being like the Fleuries if they ever got a Chateau. He is a quick learner and neither of them are afraid to roll their sleeves up and get on with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she really wanted an informal party then why dress up in a bad Oscar night getup everyone looked uncomfortable at that party
What is with the men wearing suits all the time? Who wears a suit to a birthday party? All the mens suits except for the film guy, were too small and tight. I know Phillipa likes showing off his slim silhouette, but Selmar and Steve looked positively stuffed into their clothes. Actually, SJ was quite dressed down from her usual party attire. And where were the tiaras? I thought they were de rigueur for parties at the shatoo? SJ must have told the film crew to bring a suit and dress for the occasion as I can't imagine they would have otherwise.

Reactions: 14
Exactly. Mojo has already named the new member/troll who tried out that nonsense about Dan and SJ last night. Sexual tension my ass. We can see the kind of man SJ has managed to attract. Dan obviously has respect for himself, his family and his wife. I’ve posted screen caps just recently where he doesn’t hesitate to let Stephanie know when she’s crossed the line with him. He’s the kind of person who knows the meaning of healthy boundaries.

Dan is also clearly a fantastic dad. The last two vlogs have focussed on his boys, and “The Chase” is such a cool gift to his eldest son.
He posts videos of his boys on youtube to make money, IMO this disqualifies him as a good dad no matter what else he does. They probably are already used to see their parents all the time behind a camera. And there are so small the will not remember a time without being filmed. Any family outing or event will be on camera. They will learn soon to wait wherever they go because Daddy has to make drone shots first. If he works, restores his house and makes videos in his spare time there can't be much time left for the boys. And sorry, there is no such thing like quality time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
SJ really looks like a 10 year old in the white dress in those photos. Looks and behaves like one!
I am 5’3” and I would never wear a dress like that. 😶 I am sure everyone noticed that she made sure that she wrapped a belt around her blue and white dress that she wore to spray the tiles with and to crouch down upon them with so that it would “hike up” more in the front. Hard luck that I had to give up the stilettos years ago because I think short women do tend to gravitate toward them easily and I bet I am more French than she is…😊

• Heart
I also liked the dress but it definitely needs alterations to fit better. The sleeves were ridiculously too long.
[/QUOTE]
If only there was a sewer (seamstress) nearby that could have done some alterations on it for her......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SJ used the same story twice, with different cats and different guardians. Both times it was her cat and she lied about it to pretend it was okay she did not look after them.

That's Ruby indeed, who was still named Ziggy back then, with his brother Stardust (the red/white one). When my friends left, they wanted to take both cats to the vet to get them neutered, but as they were still pretty wild, they could only catch Stardust. He was neutered and adopted by another friend, as Frank & Ivo knew SJ would not take care of them. About Ziggy, now Ruby, SJ told Frank & Ivo to 'just leave him, it'll be fine'. As they were not the owners and she was, that's what happened.

Before Ziggy & Stardust, there was another cat at the HMN, Oedipus. SJ told everybody it was the cat of the previous guardians that was miserably left behind. In fact, it was her cat and so naturally when these guardians left, they didn't take it with them. SJ and IJ did not feed that cat for at least six months, pretending they didn't know it was there.
What does it take not to feed a living being whose life depends on you? Not getting over this one.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Totally agree. He is a great dad and those two lads clearly adore him. Annalise is lovely, down to earth and practical. They are a perfect pair. I could see them being like the Fleuries if they ever got a Chateau. He is a quick learner and neither of them are afraid to roll their sleeves up and get on with it.

I didn't know much about Dan at all. When I first started watching CD and first saw Dan -- it was SJ that was the flirty one. I think his smiles were kind, but I thought maybe she mihgt have liked him at first-- but shes just super giggly in general. LOL

Reactions: 3
What is with the men wearing suits all the time? Who wears a suit to a birthday party? All the mens suits except for the film guy, were too small and tight. I know Phillipa likes showing off his slim silhouette, but Selmar and Steve looked positively stuffed into their clothes. Actually, SJ was quite dressed down from her usual party attire. And where were the tiaras? I thought they were de rigueur for parties at the shatoo? SJ must have told the film crew to bring a suit and dress for the occasion as I can't imagine they would have otherwise.
That's an interesting point. I've always dressed up for a party if it's a formal kind of do for a Birthday. I might do a T shirt with a jacket, rarely a tie. If it's a BBQ I know it's dress informally.
I was probably of the generation that felt it respectful (mum always did this when we were younger) to suit and boot up. Same for interviews, weddings and funerals.
It is for show but I never questioned why I would do it and not about to change now.
Times change and generations change. It is an interesting point of view though.

I didn't know much about Dan at all. When I first started watching CD and first saw Dan -- it was SJ that was the flirty one. I think his smiles were kind, but I thought maybe she mihgt have liked him at first-- but shes just super giggly in general. LOL
Dan reminds me very much of someone I work with. He never takes any of the ladies who work with him seriously , he has a good thing going at home and no need to look elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He posts videos of his boys on youtube to make money, IMO this disqualifies him as a good dad no matter what else he does. They probably are already used to see their parents all the time behind a camera. And there are so small the will not remember a time without being filmed. Any family outing or event will be on camera. They will learn soon to wait wherever they go because Daddy has to make drone shots first. If he works, restores his house and makes videos in his spare time there can't be much time left for the boys. And sorry, there is no such thing like quality time.
The boys will have all the videos he makes to look back at when they are older. What are your earliest memories, bet you were older than the boys are.

That's an interesting point. I've always dressed up for a party if it's a formal kind of do for a Birthday. I might do a T shirt with a jacket, rarely a tie. If it's a BBQ I know it's dress informally.
I was probably of the generation that felt it respectful (mum always did this when we were younger) to suit and boot up. Same for interviews, weddings and funerals.
It is for show but I never questioned why I would do it and not about to change now.
Times change and generations change. It is an interesting point of view though.

Dan reminds me very much of someone I work with. He never takes any of the ladies who work with him seriously , he has a good thing going at home and no need to look elsewhere.

Yes, and the more I see Dan in videos (if I am just watching the latest videos or YT playing older videos back to back) I do notice he almost seems playfully annoyed with her, Kinda like how you would be with a dear old friend that annoys you but deep inside you have love and just laugh at each others silly personality quirks.....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.