The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad news from Chateau Croix De La Hônet, Peter and Anna are having to sell up. Because of Covid, all Peter's real consulting jobs have dried up and they can no longer keep the chateau. No patreon account or go-fund-me, never asked anyone for a penny. They are looking to buy a much smaller renovation project. I feel sorry for them as they're such a genuine couple. Weird but wonderful.
That's so sad. They are an 'unusual' couple and so genuine. Always happy and smiling and very 'into' each other. Whoever buys that Chateau will be blessed as they've done an incredible transformation in alot of it. I hope they get the purchasing price back at least and soon :cry:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That cat was never allowed inside anyway. But there’s plenty of mice in the outbuildings.

Reactions: 16
He was 'done' because SJ reads this page and I don't believe it was a co-incidence.
Either that OR Selmar got fed up with him spraying along his van ! The smell is a tadge 'over powering'. Unnuetered males get very territorial!!
Who are we talking about here?

I fear BJJ will get the chop the moment one of the alpha (I use that term loosely) males returns to reclaim their territory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That cat was never allowed inside anyway. But there’s plenty of mice in the outbuildings.
its okay with for cats to live outside in rural areas, but they need to be neutered or spayed and have health checks.

my favorite former neighbor was a crazy cat lady who built her outside cats a heated hut with heated water bowls, she fed them, she took them to the vet for check ups and all were spayed/neutered

and bonus for me, they loved me enough to bring me presents and leave them on the door step-I freakin almost squished one of their gifts with my bare feet when I went to grab an Amazon delivery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She just says the previous owners, maybe it's just me, I interpret as previous owners of the château (i. e. The Nadaillacs)

Lying herself out of animal neclegt. Is that a new low? Wait, no, nevermind... Just remembered BJJ.
The lies come so easily to the morally bankrupt.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Couldnt get over Fanny prancing around the place in her blue blouse and stilletos. Ridiculous. Just showing off for the assorted hangers on.
Prince Pip is almost certainly homosexual and is merely in awe of Fanny and her faux fairytale life.
My money is on Fanny being a deeply closeted lesbian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
For fun post.
Look what I found in my local cheap shite shop (“Noz” for those in the know.)
It’s a different LaLande, but at €2.90, I couldn’t not buy it!
We’ve just opened it. So far, it is a fair reflection of the price.
0EF8E662-3D67-4BEC-95FA-76E53400C07F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Who are we talking about here?

I fear BJJ will get the chop the moment one of the alpha (I use that term loosely) males returns to reclaim their territory.
Fanny will drop him like a hot potato once she can start travelling again!

Reactions: 21
So, I think I need to watch this one more time to pick up more info and thoughts... Love this board.

From the 32 thread... MoJo Dublin.... =) Hi LOL WHat do you mean... I have no idea!!! LOL I assure you Im not a chateau dweller , JUst watching the "series" like you all. =P

FRK you blew your troll 😈 cover ..
Jog on !!!

Reactions: 2
Poor Ruby! I'm so relieved Selmar has taken care of him. The chandelier escapade is hilarious to see unfold. Philip is having his say about where HE is going to have them installed, because HE knows best. After all HE convinced steph to buy them. The armoires in the attic sound terrible. How she explained them as lining the walls....ummm...there's a sloped roof. Soooo...thats not going to happen. And rather than DO any actual work herself (or Philip), she only does enough for camera, then has one of those rando workers do the actual work. (The tiles). But....thats where this success and income is now taking her and her journey. I still think she is a fun person to watch. But losing interest as time goes on. 🌼

Reactions: 24
🤔 wonder what is going on here .. Lets hope they round to the kitchen roof and put the flashing back where it should be

View attachment 553619

What a waste .. all this sawn wood left to rot. Am surprised that the whole place isn't riddled with woodworm. Those beasties are certainly alive and kicking, and feasting well.

View attachment 553634
I was waiting for her to explain area #1, but just breezed by it.

I couldn't believe she referred to area #2 as Selmar's Studio. Before they went there I was hoping she wasn't referring to that area lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched FRK’s birthday vlog and she really will have to up her game. Most of it was spent snivelling- I get she was emotional receiving gifts from her mum, it’s only natural but why on earth did she think that made good entertainment? I could not stand the constant sniffing - why not stop filming, get a tissue, blow your nose off camera and come back. We will still know you’ve been crying so the sympathy will continue! 😠.
She seems to have fallen for the Petherick/Philipp/Amy school of video -- just keep the camera on yourself, doing nothing of interest, pad with drone shots and no-copyright music.

Reactions: 12
But is Kirsty likely to get paid for it? She may regret having agreed to do that!

Steph told her it was the best dress she had ever seen her in!

Does anyone think there may just have been something more than friendship going on for a short time between MPK and SJ, especially around the time they were in Venice? He was still flavour of the month then and there certainly seemed to be a lot more chemistry between them than has been apparent with BJJ so if she's taken him on, maybe she did the same with MPK, or am I barking up the wrong tree? They certainly performed well together in the vlogs, unlike the awful Advent SJ/BJJ ones!
It was actually the best dress we all have seen her in, I think it was not too bad, though I don't know who she wanted to impress going braless? ulAnd I wonder why Nati was in white, too. Maybe Marie ordered a white dress code but the others didn't follow? As she ordered no cutlery and porcelain?

Reactions: 13
ore Ziggy & Stardust, there was another cat at the HMN, Oedipus. SJ told everybody it was the cat of the previous guardians that was miserably left behind. In fact, it was her cat and so naturally when these guardians left, they didn't take it with them. SJ and IJ did not feed that cat for at least six months, pretending they didn't know it was there.
Not to late to file a complaint about the sheep -- she was talking to Kirsty about shearing Aloysius only -- chickens and the peacocks. Do you think Selmar paid Ruby's vet bill? He shouldn't have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Couldnt get over Fanny prancing around the place in her blue blouse and stilletos. Ridiculous. Just showing off for the assorted hangers on.
Prince Pip is almost certainly homosexual and is merely in awe of Fanny and her faux fairytale life.
My money is on Fanny being a deeply closeted lesbian.
I have also thought that Fanny might be a lesbian. The straight men I know don't find her appealing at all. They might glance at the boobies now and then, but as far as sexual energy goes, it's just not there. I don't think she knows what being sexy means. She doesn't' have that allure! I think she thinks she does with all those coy maneuvers she puts on display, but it's just an act. If she had wanted a man in her life, she would have one. She has no qualms about going after what she wants.

It was actually the best dress we all have seen her in, I think it was not too bad, though I don't know who she wanted to impress going braless? ulAnd I wonder why Nati was in white, too. Maybe Marie ordered a white dress code but the others didn't follow? As she ordered no cutlery and porcelain?
I also liked the dress but it definitely needs alterations to fit better. The sleeves were ridiculously too long.

Reactions: 11
SJ has zero knowledge of biology and botany. I guess it wasn't required subjects in her education. I'm afraid Dan doesn't know much about plants either. He's good at cleaning up, making planting beds, digging ditches, but he's no plant man! On their spending spree at the garden shop, they blindly bought fruit trees, which are generally quite expensive, without doing any research. Perhaps this was Dan being passive agressive and wanting SJ to waste her money. Most of the trees they bought need to be cross pollinated with another variety of the same species. Unless there are those trees already around, they won't get fruit. I know they don't have any other almond trees nearby and they only bought one. SJ knows nothing about animal care. Her idol, Marie Antoinette, liked to play dress-up as milkmaid and frolic around and play farm girl just like SJ.
Also, fruit trees need to be watered.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.