The Chateau Diaries #314 Philip's table scapes look like a very poorly displayed brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorty should be able to sit down on the mower and cut the lawn. After all Snorty has shown he’s very good at sitting down at a computer to online shop. Sit behind the wheel of the Porsche and drive. Sit in a first class seat and fly off on vacay. Sit and a table and chop veggies - actually scratch the veggie chopping - its pathetic to think a 20 something young man can’t stand at a counter and chop a few damn veggies - the lazy, pathetic, scrawny little loser. Percy at 80 something, post-TB is more virile, active and manly than Snorty!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have a feeling that most of the US fans who defend Steph are the ones who vote for Trump; likewise, her UK fans probably vote for Farage. None of them can see clearly or think for themselves. What hope is there for humanity when such people exist?
---

Apologies for the repetition and the typos, all rushed this morning!
I disagree entirely. You have no idea if these people vote and/or who they vote for. There are a lot of stupid and gullible people on all sides of politics.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@nuriaarfa-zanganeh630
3 days ago
Michael: "We are cleaning windows" Philip: "Well: You are" We know, Philip: you do not clean. You are not a volunteer anymore
---
sarahPage-ex1xs
3 days ago
Those were the days, Michael at the chateau, you just being yourself. Bring back the old Stephanie.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 dump account. Philip is throwing a tantrum.
@Sparrowdean
2 days ago
Stephanie is just the same cheerful and optimistic person she always was. I think some of you like to create your own alternative reality and like to have something to complain about.
Who are you going to believe? Stephanie, who can't keep her stories straight about anything going on there, or your lying eyes? lol Nice "cope" Phillip.
---
I disagree entirely. You have no idea if these people vote and/or who they vote for. There are a lot of stupid and gullible people on all sides of politics.
Exactly. I would submit it's the exact opposite. The same people who think Stephanie is doing a bang up job at the pile, probably also think having a President who craps his pants, has late-stage dementia, and can't walk without assistance, is a perfect choice for a world leader. All while we have troops fighting several fronts. Our country has never been more in danger and our choices are geriatric patients. We deserve better all the way around.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As I said, Jelena is a big fan.
Jelena became restless.
I don't think they dare to block Jelena.....
If Jelena disappears from the live chat, the others might start wondering where she disappeared to.
I think we can expect Jelena to appear here soon.

View attachment 3021412
Jelena can be a nasty piece of work. very defensive. .. I remember her from dear Brendas page...but she was never blocked.

Reactions: 19
I really worry about the sanity of these freaks! They walk amongst us, scary thought.

Stupid comment of the day from the Shithouse FB page

Donna Hardenburg Tocci
I was so excited to think Lancelot could have his own peacock to play with. Lol He's a good pup.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Snorty should be able to sit down on the mower and cut the lawn. After all Snorty has shown he’s very good at sitting down at a computer to online shop. Sit behind the wheel of the Porsche and drive. Sit in a first class seat and fly off on vacay. Sit and a table and chop veggies - actually scratch the veggie chopping - its pathetic to think a 20 something young man can’t stand at a counter and chop a few damn veggies - the lazy, pathetic, scrawny little loser. Percy at 80 something, post-TB is more virile, active and manly than Snorty!
Snorty’s defense he will likely post under a fake account in the cd comments: Remember that thoughtful courageous Snorts installed that helpful shower organizer in Mummy’s apartment ( which took about 30 seconds out of his life and put him at risk of breaking one of his long fingernails.) He is a hero just like Ratso.🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don't put carrot in my recipe, but it surprises me every time I see it.....Marcella Hazan and most Italian chefs and home cooks use carrot in their ragu recipe. It supposedly makes the sauce sweeter. I think it's the difference between an American bolognese and maybe a true Italian one!

Of course, Marie's - SURPRISE! - didn't look executed well. Most times, you wouldn't see the carrot, as it's chopped finely and practically disappears as the sauce cooks. Hers looks watery and the meat isn't broken up, which makes me think she didn't do the 2-3 hour simmer.
Yeah you don’t usually see the soffritto in a ragu….

Reactions: 11
C'mon, don't be mean to Snorty expecting him to waste time on a mower when he had to arrange his 'hair'& position the hair grip over the 'void' bc the camerapeople were filming & he wanted to tell the world about his plans for the china cabinet. Atm I am unliking Caroline Gooder aka her twin, even more with her stupid defence of every comment. But hey, if she was real? 🤔With her spreadsheets & notes?🙄.
Nearly every recipe for fish or fowl in Italy begins with 'make a soffritto' as if we didn't know. I usually try to make bigger quantities & freeze the rest as it cuts out so much time & I know I'm going to need it. I remember Michael P made a really rich Bolognese sauce at Lalande, simmering it for a long time with red wine, herbs & even marmite.Back again on Petherick nostalgia 😜 Tough choice but would you prefer Philip's tuna/peach pasta ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I really worry about the sanity of these freaks! They walk amongst us, scary thought.

Stupid comment of the day from the Shithouse FB page

Donna Hardenburg Tocci
I was so excited to think Lancelot could have his own peacock to play with. Lol He's a good pup.
Have you seen the way he rags his soft toys.... grrrr.......nobody's getting this from me... growl... grrrr... snap..

• Angry
Reactions: 17
WTF?
@sandraweiler5971
3 hours ago
Did Michael and his boyfriend separate???
Moira yes 2.gif

Boyfriend???
Rent boy, Andrew Rengifo, last seen escaping...

Screenshot (798).png

instagram.com/tiberiorengifo/
instagram.com/twinsrengifo/

Wait for the gurning toddler talking Hugh Grunt to show up for Patron day, asking for an expensive outdoor barbecue, a pool, more money for the chapel, trying to sell some more $250 photos, and raiding the Dump‘s expensive grifted wine collection. Will he swim in the moat wearing his battered black hat?
🎯

Screenshot (374).png

Potty's prints (3).png

Screenshot (447).png

Potty Easter 2023.png

1670231266100.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Best thing that ever happened to me in college was a roommate moved out and left her copy of Hazan's cookbook with me. I've been cooking my way through it ever since. If she says carrots go in it, CARROTS GO IN IT. :LOL:
---

Gooder is totally Steph and/or Phiphi imo. Pretty sad when you have to make accounts to defend your dumb fuggery.
So we just make more accounts to expose it. A few might see it before it’s removed, especially if it’s bedtime for Bozo and Bodge Job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hubs ( thanks Linda Vater) was listening to it live here in Oz.
I thought Biden sounded so old and confused........ just my opinion but I think its a bit cruel to let him go on - retire him.
As for Trump.... oh boy! Next!
Pekey, the US has a minimum age to run for president. I think the time has come for a maximum age too. We’re so fucked!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@carolinegooder7091
7 hours ago
They don't know where the nest is. Natti said Sif did her annual disappearing act and showed up with three chicks. This year, they didn't have to force Sif to move the chicks to the walled garden. Remember, only Wedgewood survived from last year

@cosborne-xw7ew
1 minute ago
@carolinegooder7091 who asked you?
---
@cosborne-xw7ew
1 minute ago

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@isabellejarvis7805
1 minute ago
He seems to be doing well with the others..
---
@cathymaurer356
13 hours ago
Please please please be careful with Lancelot. He is so small that he is the right size for birds of prey and others larger animals like the fox. Don’t let him get too far from you I’m glad it was just a pea chick that he encountered.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮lying Phillip is back
@XantheWilliams
13 hours ago
Highly unlikely - France does not have birds that large, and dogs are more likely to attack foxes, than the other way around.
---
@cyngibson950
1 day ago
Its carton not cartoon

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Phillip is getting pissy
@XantheWilliams
1 day ago
A cartoon is a design for a woven tapestry, followed by the weaver.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
@carolinegooder7091
7 hours ago
They don't know where the nest is. Natti said Sif did her annual disappearing act and showed up with three chicks. This year, they didn't have to force Sif to move the chicks to the walled garden. Remember, only Wedgewood survived from last year

@cosborne-xw7ew
1 minute ago
---
@cosborne-xw7ew
1 minute ago

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@isabellejarvis7805
1 minute ago
He seems to be doing well with the others..
---
@cathymaurer356
13 hours ago
Please please please be careful with Lancelot. He is so small that he is the right size for birds of prey and others larger animals like the fox. Don’t let him get too far from you I’m glad it was just a pea chick that he encountered.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮lying Phillip is back
@XantheWilliams
13 hours ago
Highly unlikely - France does not have birds that large, and dogs are more likely to attack foxes, than the other way around.
Philip is full of crap. France has 9 owl species, and they will snag him with a quickness. Also saw a fox drag off a neighbor's cat that was bigger than that dog. (The cat managed to get free). I have small dogs and Lancelot acts like all small dogs. He's not particular vicious. He just has owners playing with him with their hands, so hands are now open game. No one seems to be screaming ouch so he's all growl and no broken skin. He's fine. There is a risk when putting small dogs under, so I think that was her concern by the sound of it, on not getting the eye treated. I have chihuahua's and it would have to be worth the risk. The owners are assholes, the dog is just a normal dog.

• Heart
Philip is full of crap. France has 9 owl species, and they will snag him with a quickness. Also saw a fox drag off a neighbor's cat that was bigger than that dog. (The cat managed to get free). I have small dogs and Lancelot acts like all small dogs. He's not particular vicious. He just has owners playing with him with their hands, so hands are now open game. No one seems to be screaming ouch so he's all growl and no broken skin. He's fine. There is a risk when putting small dogs under, so I think that was her concern by the sound of it, on not getting the eye treated. I have chihuahua's and it would have to be worth the risk. The owners are assholes, the dog is just a normal dog.
Nope.
---
He is a highly agitated aggressive untrained snippy dog In a chaotic environment raised by negligent and at tImes reckless owners.The6 will not show blood in an edited video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
For me Ustinov is Poirot. As @MRShavershamsdress dress says not perfect to Christies characterisation but with so much. And supporting casts to die for. Suchet is a brilliant 2nd, IMHO. Branagh is not fit to lace eithers' shoes, a very poor Poirot. I imagine a bit of a vanity project for him. I'm not sure I've seen him in anything I've really enjoyed.
For me Suchet comes the closest to the character as written, but I think it’s the overall production with Ustinov that makes me love it so much. As to Branagh, I did like him in A Month in the Country and Dead Again. His turn in Harry Potter was also well done if a bit weak with the written character. Pretty much everything else was very meh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.