The Chateau Diaries #314 Philip's table scapes look like a very poorly displayed brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may give him a try, yet in my warped sense of loyalty to a fictional character, I'd feel like I'm cheating. :D
Love adore Dame Maggie, she's brilliant beyond.
For me Ustinov is Poirot. As @MRShavershamsdress dress says not perfect to Christies characterisation but with so much. And supporting casts to die for. Suchet is a brilliant 2nd, IMHO. Branagh is not fit to lace eithers' shoes, a very poor Poirot. I imagine a bit of a vanity project for him. I'm not sure I've seen him in anything I've really enjoyed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What is sad about the abusive and reckless manner in which they have treated Ratso in the past several months is that if he had to go to a shelter to be rehomed, he may very well end up euthanized instead because they have turned the dog into an biting, snippy, stubborn, aggressive, neurotic, untrainable dog who likely has vision difficulties or total blindness in his left eye, and will likely have multiple difficulties with his legs and knees in the future as a result of being walked too long/ far as a puppy, and repeatedly going up and down steps that are too high for the smallest dog in the world. He would be unable to handle crowds, is not potty trained, cannot be around children, too unpredictable, etc. The dog has a sad future ahead of him, if he even survives a couple of years.
If he was turned in I do think he would be euthanized as he is bitey and nuts..... plus Vet eye doctors are very expensive .... I have taken some of my dogs to them over the years ..... I did not hesitate but many people dump them as they can't be bothered or the sad one - cannot afford it.
The lot of dirtbags of LaLaLande TEASE Ratso.......... you NEVER do this !
I have had a terrier and we NEVER did tug of war ---- Never do this !
You set yourself up for a dog that will "go" your hands , face or legs etc. Sometimes when a "game" ends a "fight" begins and dogs that are teased cannot tell this!!
We had no trouble with our Cairn terrier and we had him for nearly 16 years. Toby did get a big old rat once but that was it and gosh I do wish I had him here today .... yes we have rats and mice .
Its beneath Yum Yum to hunt them but he does like to rush the magpies!
So far he is OK --- you cannot trust a Maggie ! :ROFLMAO:🦆..... I know its a duck but pretend he is black & white with attitude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't put carrot in my recipe, but it surprises me every time I see it.....Marcella Hazan and most Italian chefs and home cooks use carrot in their ragu recipe. It supposedly makes the sauce sweeter. I think it's the difference between an American bolognese and maybe a true Italian one!

Of course, Marie's - SURPRISE! - didn't look executed well. Most times, you wouldn't see the carrot, as it's chopped finely and practically disappears as the sauce cooks. Hers looks watery and the meat isn't broken up, which makes me think she didn't do the 2-3 hour simmer.
The base to many Italian recipes is soffritto which is a mixture of finely chopped carrot, onion and celery. Im a useless cook but I always keep a bag of frozen soffritto in the freezer so that I can still cook at the end of the month. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Stephanie is busy reading here in cranking out the lies to hide the inbred Pea Chicks And her fake storylines.

kayechorley8373
1 hour ago
Hi Guys, maybe you should check the nest, and if theres any eggs left, candle them to see if there are any more to hatch,so glad it survived

🤮🤮🤮🤮 🤮🤮🤮 Stephanie Jarvis, planting more lies under her fake account Caroline good or. Wait, only one peachick survived last year? That’s the first time Stephanie has admitted that. Did Ratso kill any peahens since he arrived at the Dump?
@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
They don't know where the nest is. Natti said Sif did her annual disappearing act and showed up with three chicks. This year, they didn't have to force Sif to move the chicks to the walled garden. Remember, only Wedgewood survived from last year

---
WTF?
@sandraweiler5971
3 hours ago
Did Michael and his boyfriend separate???

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanie a.k.a. Caroline certainly is nosy.
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
The gentleman who filmed with Michael last year was just a friend. The organ project this year had a wonderful group of new friends for Michael.
---
@lovdolls
4 hours ago
That chicken coop hasn't had anymore work done on it since it was last shown.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Carolyn knows an awful lot about Kirstie schedule
aBfihFSJniZiueWKPovy02UA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Stephanie said Kirsty has been on vacation and then is doing only one day a week for now. She worked with the sheep this week. Kirsty has she own farm, so may be there this week.
---
@ludovica8221
8 hours ago
Hmm I am guessing all but one of the peachicks have been grabbed by the fox?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I make it with the "trinity" as well- celery, onion and carrots. That is how my little Italian Nonna taught me! The base of so many dishes. Love you @billybudd- I'd definitely eat in your kitchen! ❤
Snap. Replied before I saw posts from yourself and @billybudd
I call it soffritto.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@nuriaarfa-zanganeh630
3 days ago
Michael: "We are cleaning windows" Philip: "Well: You are" We know, Philip: you do not clean. You are not a volunteer anymore
---
sarahPage-ex1xs
3 days ago
Those were the days, Michael at the chateau, you just being yourself. Bring back the old Stephanie.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 dump account. Philip is throwing a tantrum.
@Sparrowdean
2 days ago
Stephanie is just the same cheerful and optimistic person she always was. I think some of you like to create your own alternative reality and like to have something to complain about.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
They don't make movies like they used to. There are so many classics that my 30's sons and their partners have never seen. So I don't feel bad saying I've never watched Game of Thrones.
I have never watched Tits n' Swords either. Love Emelia Clarke though.
---
I wish Amanda and Lincoln would come and rescue him...he'd have a much better life with them and all of their other cats... Do they have a ginger one? All the more reason to fetch him.
---

I think they just think oh FFS... is that the same in French?
Ah putain de merde... literally translated, whores in, or of, tit. But has the meaning of ffs. However, if you're a tad pissed off about something and exclaim - for fucks sake, they get it and back down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
TheChateauDiaries

1 day ago
A holiday is a break from work. Nati continues to work remotely whilst she’s away, and I continue to make videos. We do talk about having a proper holiday one day, but I like sharing everything with our viewers. But I’ve promised Philip no filming on honeymoon!
They talk about having a PROPER holiday one day?????? 😵😵😵😵😵
Are these people for real

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Praise the lord Ratso saves a peachick. He was sizing it up for a snack.

Percy out on the mower. Three employed gardeners what are they doing then or are they even there?

A whole new level to Marie's culinary skills, icing a cake with plasterers tools.

Tuna pasta salad.

Viv turns up and a brief plug for her jewellery. Is she there for filming.

That's it
At this rate I would rather the gruesome twosome go travelling, they’re the best cure for insomnia when they’re at the chateau. The days of constant guests, people like Selmar, Ian and other volunteers doing things around the farmhouse are completely over. Relying on the personality deficit people they have there now is embarrassing. The kitchen conversation with Percy, Michael and their head coverings was so stilted and embarrassing why include it 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi Guys, maybe you should check the nest, and if theres any eggs left, candle them to see if there are any more to hatch,so glad it survived
Oh for gods sake---if Fanny candled them she would cook them! :rolleyes:
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
The gentleman who filmed with Michael last year was just a friend. The organ project this year had a wonderful group of new friends for Michael.
Now, what "organ" was sweet caroline taking about ???? :unsure:o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another animal miracle in the land of lies - which noble donor adopted a star to free the little chick from the beast's teeth?

So, the nest was in the forest and how did the peachicks get into the fenced garden? Is someone intentionally leaving the door open to make it easier for the “fox”?

Percy on the lawnmower (even if it was just staged for the film crew) is another low point. Let the oldest, weakest man work while one rolls around in bed and the other chops tuna salad. Shame on you.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok so not a chateau but see what can be achieved in 5 years.
Oh Beachy ...... I just LOVED everything he did ...... so , so tasteful !!!
I could not tell you which room I loved the most as all of them were beautiful !!!❤

When you compare it to LaLaLande........o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I could not tell you which room I loved the most as all of them were beautiful !!!❤

I know the difference is amazing. I know which I prefer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@nuriaarfa-zanganeh630
3 days ago
Michael: "We are cleaning windows" Philip: "Well: You are" We know, Philip: you do not clean. You are not a volunteer anymore
---
sarahPage-ex1xs
3 days ago
Those were the days, Michael at the chateau, you just being yourself. Bring back the old Stephanie.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 dump account. Philip is throwing a tantrum.
@Sparrowdean
2 days ago
Stephanie is just the same cheerful and optimistic person she always was. I think some of you like to create your own alternative reality and like to have something to complain about.
I would just like to make it clear, Sparrowdean is no relation of mine!!

• Haha

I couldn't open the link. What channel are you refferng too please? I'm always looking for new renovation channels 😊
---
Suggestion @TorontoGWM. If you named your images Stephanie Jarvis, then number. I think they might come up in an google image search? Worth a try. I'd love her fans to find them.
Oh please try @TorontoGWM that would be hilarious!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.