Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Ratso loves Michael Pethrick
1719193769480.png

Mummy loves Michael Pethrick
1719193960630.png

Percy loves Michael Pethrick
1719193981946.png

Ratso Loves Mummy
1719193743705.png

Percy & Mummy hate Snorty
1719194211822.png

Mummy & Percy really hate Snorty dumping his excess porcelain in their flat and the excessive gifts they've been sent.
(Why are people still sending gifts????)
1719194246623.png

Everyone loves Michael Pethrick!!! ❤ ❤❤
Boy, did MP ever brighten up today's CD. Suck on that Snorty!!!
1719193824295.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

T Rex

VIP Member
Michael is so fun unlike the peach & tuna boy. Michael fits in but Snorty had to mind trick everyone & is still the odd toe sock kid. Michael shines brighter than the bling chapel but Phi Phi is like that gunk on the bottom of your strawberry shoe!
IJ looked thrilled to see TeaBag. And TeaBag was so genuine in greeting Percy, and asked if he could take his bag. When have we ever seen Snorts do such a thing?

After near a year the chandelier in Mummy’s apartment is …..still on the FLOOR.
Snorts is fussing around with ornaments while teabag cleans windows. Farcical.
The china obsession is not even amusing. Snorts is filling the drawers in Mummy’s apartment with china , you could tell she is not that chuffed.

The atmosphere is lighter with a Teabag being around, Fanny is laughing. As for the fake boyfriend he is trying to be Lord of the manor, this will not last. Just why is Teabag at the dump?
Two Tonnes and hubby are on their way as is Pavlina , The vultures are gathering for patron day.
If TeaBag wasn't there, the windows would not have gotten cleaned. I agree- the whole atmosphere is better with him around! Fanny choose the wrong gay man to be fake-engaged to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Michael is so fun unlike the peach & tuna boy. Michael fits in but Snorty had to mind trick everyone & is still the odd toe sock kid. Michael shines brighter than the bling chapel but Phi Phi is like that gunk on the bottom of your strawberry shoe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Imperious Me

VIP Member
After near a year the chandelier in Mummy’s apartment is …..still on the FLOOR.
Snorts is fussing around with ornaments while teabag cleans windows. Farcical.
The china obsession is not even amusing. Snorts is filling the drawers in Mummy’s apartment with china , you could tell she is not that chuffed.

The atmosphere is lighter with a Teabag being around, Fanny is laughing. As for the fake boyfriend he is trying to be Lord of the manor, this will not last. Just why is Teabag at the dump?
Two Tonnes and hubby are on their way as is Pavlina , The vultures are gathering for patron day.
Snorts was sweating cobs when they all came into the apartment... was he working hard or was it guilt from raiding her undies drawer?
1719187234318.png

---
"..and what the f'k are we supposed to do with this load of old shite?"
1719187482216.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Can we just appreciate the amount of food offered to the home crew …..this pic is just half the table …….it’s quite nauseating how indulgent they are with themselves yet scam the guests with pickings…
903F268E-A996-4771-8C33-D90FD5A45B58.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Jules100

VIP Member
Grant’s family emergency was his daughter saying to him, “Let’s get the F out of here”. 2 months is too long at the chateau that’s fo’ sho’. Stephanie has never even been there that long at one time. Too long to stay, but just enough time to finally figure things out for yourself.🦚💩🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

billybudd

VIP Member
I still don't understand why Philip thinks it's OK to rifle through Isabelle's things and stow his crap in her apartment. Again, he is aggressively marking his turf, showing IJ who's boss, and doing his thing of wearing the flayed skin of people he wants to dominate or be. It's a kind of vampire action. If I were IJ I'd lock my apartment and forbid him to enter.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Patriciarella

VIP Member
I am sure Snorts’ laziness/bossiness grated on his nerves
Since we saw Michael last he has:
piece by piece restored a church organ & tuned it & gave a Christmas concert, drawn and sold several drawings, written & did artwork for a children’s book, restored several rooms in chateau, helped his brother at convent kitchen, helped his grandparents move, assisted sister in renovating her flat, was point person to renovate & paint chateau kitchen, refinished & water sealed chateau terrace, moved bed, paint & wallpapered bedroom for Gwen, hosted father’s birthday & rescued a pig all while being fun, kind, knowledgeable of each artistic, mechanical & living thing.
Since we saw Snorty last he has: eaten ice cream he didn’t pay for in a bed he didn’t pay for while wearing new hair he didn’t pay for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Unfortunately it's far too late to list how much Snorts has spent at auctions, not to mention storage fees, commission etc. Plus brocantes, antique shops, fairs for his cutlery/trinket obsession. He follows a well-worn script " I saw these .....& realised they'd be useful in the Grand Maman/Chambre Perse/, to complete our sets". Then the boring trips begin round Europe with stop-offs at expensive hotels to pick up the crap he's bought. I'd say he gets through half her income each month.
There is scorched earth around them now & it's visible even on the vlogs - cuz ignoring her, Nati rapidly entering & disappearing, Nic's Marie absent in Brussels, no meet-ups with the other chateau folk - no Jarvis cousin from the uk, all her old friends have nothing more in common with the pair of shopaholics they've become. How long will he last there? - as long as the dosh keeps coming.
How depressing it all has become.
Can we talk about pies?

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Don't beat me up, but I actually have a few nice things to say about today's Shitoo vlog:
  • TeaBag playing the piano.
  • IJ was very sweet with Lancelot, played with him and spoke to him gently- he seemed to like her and actually listened to her. I don't think he is a bad dog- he just has shitty owners. I do think Mummy 🦇 (TM courtesy of @Pekey) prefers the small dog over Snorts.
  • Snorts had the sniffles (probably from crying over his hurt feelings of TeaBag getting a massage and not him), so Fanny told him to go have a lie down, and he was not seen in the remainder of the vlog. Which was lovely.
  • IJ was able to identify the actual flowers by name (unlike Fanny), and started pulling weeds. I did want to slap Fanny when she started screeching at her to stop.
  • IJ make a comment on why the wooden bench was outside. Like her or not, I do find it enjoyable that she back, as she's going to bring Snorts down a few notches and Fanny as well.
  • Drinks with TonTon and Chantal- Chantal and TeaBag had never met, but seemed to get along well. I found it ironic when Fanny said something along the lines, "A toast to all of us being together." (Snorts, who was probably sulking in his lady office, was not missed.)
  • FRK's eye rolls when Fanny "love bombs" her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Balmoral

Mummy mummy mummy, oh I’ve missed you so SO much mummy . So much so that I’ll drive an hour to Limoges airport, fly to London, taxi to Heathrow because I missed you so much mummy that I cannot wait the two weeks till you come home to lalalande. But I will NOT be bothered to prepare your apartment, install a damned shower caddy so your eyeballs don’t pop out when you have to bend down to pick up your shampoo (was this why mummy’s hair always needed a wash?) , or clean a window, in an attempt to make you feel welcome. In the past year I just didn’t have time! Thanks for buying me this whole place though, I would not have landed such a fabulous catch like Phiphi without it. Oh mummy mummy, I’ve missed you SO much. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
Michael's back.
Phi Phi is on notice.......
Very odd that Snorty wasn't ever shown sitting at the table during the guest dinner. He usually sports a grin, raises a patronizingly surprised eyebrow, and nods at everything FRK says. Instead he was shown briefly running out to the kitchen, and I assume he assisted serving. I think he was keeping an eye on Teabag to make sure he didn't spit in his meal or pour sesame oil on it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43