Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here we go into another thread… thank you @ComtesseRose and the other creative tartlets involved in the funny title…
As always, thank you to @tuffiti for taking one for the team every week. I appreciate it even if each Patreon video makes me want to puke…

As always, haven’t watched anything but I heard Teabag stepped in to help save Phony’s crash test chateau one more time… Mummykins is back in her flat filled with trash hoarded by Gayanceé who is sweating to his bone while still wearing a beanie in a summertime day… Snorts, just cut the entire thing off, your hair has no future, it is ruined, just get over with the hair system…

Why in the devil’s name did Teabag have to go help those two clowns 🤡? They don’t even clean the windows? Of course not, we alwayes knew they are the laziest people in the entire chateauverse…

Meanwhile Pauly jus released a cool new video…

Wishing everyone a fabulous week…
I have to admit to a wee crush on Pauly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Waitrose sell the packs of frozen classic soffriti and diced mediterranean veg.
---

I certainly hope so! (Although I did notice one nutcase in the comments a while back. Twpan!)
Thank you@jeeves. I get my soffritto there but didn’t know about Mediterranean veg. I shall have to bribe my son to go and pick some up for me this evening or I could do my online shop with Waitrose this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Here is another post on Reddit which made Stephanie come up with her fake story line about Ratso licking peachicks.

I call bullshit on a fox, it’s Lancelot (stupid fucking name). Not his fault, it’s his breed & they allowed him to kill them

8 thumbs up.

Reactions: 11

graciemckitten

VIP Member
[
While I do want to get on the haydur train, I find it pretty hard to imagine how Ratso could have killed a flock of chickens. Anyone who has tried to kill a chicken knows it isn't easy, especially if they outweigh you, are taller than you, and you have bulging eyes. He would have been injured. Pine martens can do the job swiftly and for the sport of it, accessing the walled garden (if that's where the massacre took place), via trees on the outside and across and down the colonnade beams and pillars. They can leap six feet. And have been seen on Philip's forest web cam. Stephanie calls them stoats and says they've only had one previous poultry kill at Lalande. Completely doubtful.
And, poultry nurturers, don't foxes just carry away their dinner instead of killing everybody and taking nothing?
No one has said that he killed an entire flock of chickens.

• Heart

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
I don't put carrot in my recipe, but it surprises me every time I see it.....Marcella Hazan and most Italian chefs and home cooks use carrot in their ragu recipe. It supposedly makes the sauce sweeter. I think it's the difference between an American bolognese and maybe a true Italian one!

Of course, Marie's - SURPRISE! - didn't look executed well. Most times, you wouldn't see the carrot, as it's chopped finely and practically disappears as the sauce cooks. Hers looks watery and the meat isn't broken up, which makes me think she didn't do the 2-3 hour simmer.
Yeah you don’t usually see the soffritto in a ragu….

For me Ustinov is Poirot. As @MRShavershamsdress dress says not perfect to Christies characterisation but with so much. And supporting casts to die for. Suchet is a brilliant 2nd, IMHO. Branagh is not fit to lace eithers' shoes, a very poor Poirot. I imagine a bit of a vanity project for him. I'm not sure I've seen him in anything I've really enjoyed.
For me Suchet comes the closest to the character as written, but I think it’s the overall production with Ustinov that makes me love it so much. As to Branagh, I did like him in A Month in the Country and Dead Again. His turn in Harry Potter was also well done if a bit weak with the written character. Pretty much everything else was very meh.

• Heart

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
While I do want to get on the haydur train, I find it pretty hard to imagine how Ratso could have killed a flock of chickens. Anyone who has tried to kill a chicken knows it isn't easy, especially if they outweigh you, are taller than you, and you have bulging eyes. He would have been injured. Pine martens can do the job swiftly and for the sport of it, accessing the walled garden (if that's where the massacre took place), via trees on the outside and across and down the colonnade beams and pillars. They can leap six feet. And have been seen on Philip's forest web cam. Stephanie calls them stoats and says they've only had one previous poultry kill at Lalande. Completely doubtful.
And, poultry nurturers, don't foxes just carry away their dinner instead of killing everybody and taking nothing?
Exactly. He would have scratches and pecks all over him. I get hating Stephanie but I'm just not on the "EVEN HER ANIMALS ARE EVILLLL" train. What's next? Thor is a serial killer? lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
@nuriaarfa-zanganeh630
3 days ago
Michael: "We are cleaning windows" Philip: "Well: You are" We know, Philip: you do not clean. You are not a volunteer anymore
---
sarahPage-ex1xs
3 days ago
Those were the days, Michael at the chateau, you just being yourself. Bring back the old Stephanie.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 dump account. Philip is throwing a tantrum.
@Sparrowdean
2 days ago
Stephanie is just the same cheerful and optimistic person she always was. I think some of you like to create your own alternative reality and like to have something to complain about.
Who are you going to believe? Stephanie, who can't keep her stories straight about anything going on there, or your lying eyes? lol Nice "cope" Phillip.
---
I disagree entirely. You have no idea if these people vote and/or who they vote for. There are a lot of stupid and gullible people on all sides of politics.
Exactly. I would submit it's the exact opposite. The same people who think Stephanie is doing a bang up job at the pile, probably also think having a President who craps his pants, has late-stage dementia, and can't walk without assistance, is a perfect choice for a world leader. All while we have troops fighting several fronts. Our country has never been more in danger and our choices are geriatric patients. We deserve better all the way around.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

billybudd

VIP Member
The Percy comments have had me rolling around with laughter but Percy ⛔⛔
DO NOT READ HERE - it might make you a tiny bit anxious to know Tattlers have predicted you'll end up in a Soleido bag😢✈ shipped back to S A with your adoring wife. Hand luggage?

@billybudd. Locks on Mummy's bedroom?? You of all people should know they have an anti-capitalist open door policy that encourages entering & snooping sharing belongings, champagne etc for the common good.
Nowhere have I said I oppose private property. Because that would be stupid, wouldn't it?
Please do us all the courtesy of putting as much attention into reading as we put into writing it. There are real wordsmiths here, gathering evidence based on real facts, not making up horseshit out of nothing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9