The Chateau Diaries #314 Philip's table scapes look like a very poorly displayed brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ejt321
41 seconds ago
Dear Stephanie, please get yourself a proper exercise program to keep yourself in shape.

mikewatson5281
5 minutes ago
Ok maybe I’m a little slow but is Annalise the hair girl the mother of Dans children?

@trace5281
1 hour ago
I feel that we see 6 rooms of that great big chateau. Are there more?
---
She's love bombing Michael . . . have I mentioned it's so good to have you back Michael. She does exactly the same type of thing to Marie.
She told marie, “I love you!” in today’s video. she is very disingenuous.
---
Was Phi Phi wearing one of his expensive garden show seaters likely paid for by Patrons?
---
There isn’t a single person in today’s video that was not being paid or receiving a transactional gift or benefit in some way. Everyone has to be paid to tolerate Stephanie.

Herr Ñutty mentally checked out when she got the engagement ring and now doesn‘t give a tit anymore. I believe it is killing Isabelle that Herr Ñutty is going to marry into her family. I don’t believe she’s worried about Philip because she knows no legal marriage will ever take place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I know my mother wouldn't have stood being spoken to in that condescending tone.
Agreed. Irrespective of how I feel about Isabelle, I do not like how she is ridiculed. The scene where she is talking about her back and Natti and Stephen are laughing at her not with her. Stephen says, poor Derek. God they are a rude, mannerless, boorish group of people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Dan , will you please do a Proof Of Life video this week and show all seven of the puppies in one video shot taken this week so everyone can see that all seven of the puppies are alive and healthy? That should quash any current speculation about the status of the puppies, and you can move on rebuilding the crispy château.🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Can we just appreciate the amount of food offered to the home crew …..this pic is just half the table …….it’s quite nauseating how indulgent they are with themselves yet scam the guests with pickings…
903F268E-A996-4771-8C33-D90FD5A45B58.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Agreed. Irrespective of how I feel about Isabelle, I do not like how she is ridiculed. The scene where she is talking about her back and Natti and Stephen are laughing at her not with her. Stephen says, poor Derek. God they are a rude, mannerless, boorish group of people.
Wait until Stephanie does a video with her swiping one ginormous racket sized hand over Ratso’s eyes and then pets her mother in the same manner. You know that is going to happen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I must admit, Michael has chemistry with everyone. Snorts has chemistry with No one.

That said, I wouldn’t trust either of them. However, after having big fun with Michael, i would definitely check my purse before he left the vicinity and bid me adieu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can we just appreciate the amount of food offered to the home crew …..this pic is just half the table …….it’s quite nauseating how indulgent they are with themselves yet scam the guests with pickings…
View attachment 3015417
1719276485066.png

And here the other half of the table......none of the aspargus is sliced in half.
---
Kudo's to whichever tattler said Mummy & Percy's flat will be filmed a lot this visit. It's the new only lounge, because there's no other place to sit comfortably in the shitoo. Percy won't have a moment's rest.
1719276659596.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I must admit, Michael has chemistry with everyone. Snorts has chemistry with No one.

That said, I wouldn’t trust either of them. However, after having big fun with Michael, i would definitely check my purse before he left the vicinity and bid me adieu.
I agree. Remember that Michael is leaving toting a new chandelier for their chapel and gosh knows what else, is receiving free massages, and is likely also being paid to spend time at the dump. He definitely isn’t there out of the goodness of his heart. However, I do think he was slightly peeved when he was awakened in his bedroom without a lock to a huge man hand wielding a little pink camera and having an aggressive nippy Ratso flung on him. If you watch the video, Michael seems to be trying to wrench his hand and his wrist out Ratso’s mouth continuously. I don’t believe he was very comfortable being awakened and ambushed by Stephanie. If you notice, the next morning, he makes sure to get up prior to Stephanie so she cannot ambush him again and plays piano in the room beneath her bedroom to let her know that he had already risen and was out of his bedroom.
---
Does Snorts ever get a massage? And the mummy weeding is just bizzare, she needs 5o chil! Out.
No, I believe even the masseuse has standards and is probably grossed out with the idea of touching sex pest Phillip in any manner.
---
View attachment 3015421
And here the other half of the table......none of the aspargus is sliced in half.
---
Kudo's to whichever tattler said Mummy & Percy's flat will be filmed a lot this visit. It's the new only lounge, because there's no other place to sit comfortably in the shitoo. Percy won't have a moment's rest.
View attachment 3015423
Look how Philip has cluttered every inch of the walls in that apartment with framed crap. He has filled every cabinet with porcelain. He has gone through all the cabinets and furniture in the apartment and filled it with crap. Isabell and Percy should be allowed to decorate their own apartment in the way in which they would like to do so. Isabell was pissed that he took her chaise lounge out of the apartment and replace it with the stinky, Ratso pee and pooped on kitchen lounge. She was not happy about the swap out of the furniture.
---
Look at Marie’s face in response to Stephanie disingenuously lovebombing her with the comment” I LOVE YOU!”Do not think Marie believes Stephanie.
353CDD2E-263D-4E27-A17C-8B57FB6E7DE2.png

---
@Jamsie27531
3 minutes ago
Sleeping/laying on the floor when you had bad back pain was very accepted advice. In the 80’s. I remember a doctor telling my husband to lay on the floor for a week, due to back pain. It actually helps. Also, making fun of your Mom really isn’t a nice look for all of you. She was speaking sincerely from her own experience and deserves respect

Phillip is planting those fake comments tonight. Why so worried

@lgrigg5439
28 minutes ago
I just love Philip. He makes the Chateau life would not be the same without him. He has given so much cant wait till the big wedding.

Loved watching Mummy “pet” Ratso using the stuffed toy instead of actually touching him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't beat me up, but I actually have a few nice things to say about today's Shitoo vlog:
  • TeaBag playing the piano.
  • IJ was very sweet with Lancelot, played with him and spoke to him gently- he seemed to like her and actually listened to her. I don't think he is a bad dog- he just has crappy owners. I do think Mummy 🦇 (TM courtesy of @Pekey) prefers the small dog over Snorts.
  • Snorts had the sniffles (probably from crying over his hurt feelings of TeaBag getting a massage and not him), so Fanny told him to go have a lie down, and he was not seen in the remainder of the vlog. Which was lovely.
  • IJ was able to identify the actual flowers by name (unlike Fanny), and started pulling weeds. I did want to slap Fanny when she started screeching at her to stop.
  • IJ make a comment on why the wooden bench was outside. Like her or not, I do find it enjoyable that she back, as she's going to bring Snorts down a few notches and Fanny as well.
  • Drinks with TonTon and Chantal- Chantal and TeaBag had never met, but seemed to get along well. I found it ironic when Fanny said something along the lines, "A toast to all of us being together." (Snorts, who was probably sulking in his lady office, was not missed.)
  • FRK's eye rolls when Fanny "love bombs" her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes, @billybudd I see her cooking as an extension of her floristry course, stalks, split greenery foraged 'from the garden', colour co-ordinated lumps of meat/fish & slivers of fruit placed round the plate.
I think this is an excellent insight into her aesthetic, the uncomplementary or incoherent ingredients, she's thinking of a foraged bouquet. But she has a poverty mentality of eking stuff out, the halved blueberry syndrome, and hasn't seen enough good granny cooking or restaurant cooking to properly deploy her findings. The foraging aesthetic is also eking out Fanny's draconian budget, as she adds microbits of supermarket food to each plate.
Alan Bergo is the current foraging chef flavor of the month and his approach is totally different. For one thing, he cultivates relationships (as Alice Waters taught US restaurateurs to do) with foragers: The neighbor who has a backyard plum tree, the local mycological society or old hands who know where in the woods the morels grow, or the Crozon sur Vauvre villagers who catch the local trout, or the people at Le Relais du Facteur who actually know what they're doing and serve Miel des Pauvres -- tradition dandelion "honey"/syrup granny cooks make from weeds.

Screen Shot 2024-06-24 at 7.10.25 PM.png

The Berry has a rich tradition of living off the land, la cuisine de la misere, with cookbooks available to anyone in the world. I just got this one, which I am very slowly wading through in French. Full of "foraged" granny food, millennia of good cooking right there in the land of plenty, a universe completely ignored by Stephanie and Marie Wiik. Unbelievable.
Screen Shot 2024-06-24 at 7.16.07 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh how I wish we had 27c --- thats a nice day not cold or hot !!!
Its 10c now . 🥶
I know, bit chilly down here too ....4C at 6AM. But I am comparing their idea of a heatwave with ours. 40C is a heatwave here. Mind you I wilt at over 25C {fair skinned} and get sunburnt on my scalp if I don't wear a hat or have an umbrella! :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And the mummy weeding is just bizzare, she needs 5o chil! Out.
Increasingly, I think this weeding by Isabelle is set up for the camera.
---
I know, bit chilly down here too ....4C at 6AM. But I am comparing their idea of a heatwave with ours. 40C is a heatwave here. Mind you I wilt at over 25C {fair skinned} and get sunburnt on my scalp if I don't wear a hat or have an umbrella! :cool:
2C in Castlemaine yesterday but the wind chill made it feel like -2C. Glad I wasn't there.
---
@Jamsie27531
3 minutes ago
Sleeping/laying on the floor when you had bad back pain was very accepted advice. In the 80’s. I remember a doctor telling my husband to lay on the floor for a week, due to back pain. It actually helps. Also, making fun of your Mom really isn’t a nice look for all of you. She was speaking sincerely from her own experience and deserves respect
Thank you Jamsie . . . even if Isabelle is a grifting old witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't beat me up, but I actually have a few nice things to say about today's Shitoo vlog:
  • TeaBag playing the piano.
  • IJ was very sweet with Lancelot, played with him and spoke to him gently- he seemed to like her and actually listened to her. I don't think he is a bad dog- he just has crappy owners. I do think Mummy 🦇 (TM courtesy of @Pekey) prefers the small dog over Snorts.
  • Snorts had the sniffles (probably from crying over his hurt feelings of TeaBag getting a massage and not him), so Fanny told him to go have a lie down, and he was not seen in the remainder of the vlog. Which was lovely.
  • IJ was able to identify the actual flowers by name (unlike Fanny), and started pulling weeds. I did want to slap Fanny when she started screeching at her to stop.
  • IJ make a comment on why the wooden bench was outside. Like her or not, I do find it enjoyable that she back, as she's going to bring Snorts down a few notches and Fanny as well.
  • Drinks with TonTon and Chantal- Chantal and TeaBag had never met, but seemed to get along well. I found it ironic when Fanny said something along the lines, "A toast to all of us being together." (Snorts, who was probably sulking in his lady office, was not missed.)
  • FRK's eye rolls when Fanny "love bombs" her.
I agree.. I thought Lancelot really enjoyed Isabelle's calm energy, he was calm too sitting in front of her outside.. I laughed when she told Snorts to go lay down, she wanted rid of his moaning and there were new people to love-bomb. I recon they must have put that bench outside when Marie worked on the bread oven, so it's been outside for 6-8 months? No respect, Isabelle notices these things.. She's not wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Increasingly, I think this weeding by Isabelle is set up for the camera.
---

2C in Castlemaine yesterday but the wind chill made it feel like -2C. Glad I wasn't there.
---

Thank you Jamsie . . . even if Isabelle is a grifting old witch.
🧵suggestion - Stephanie, respect your Mummy, even if she is a grifting old witch like you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree. Remember that Michael is leaving toting a new chandelier for their chapel and gosh knows what else, is receiving free massages, and is likely also being paid to spend time at the dump. He definitely isn’t there out of the goodness of his heart. However, I do think he was slightly peeved when he was awakened in his bedroom without a lock to a huge man hand wielding a little pink camera and having an aggressive nippy Ratso flung on him. If you watch the video, Michael seems to be trying to wrench his hand and his wrist out Ratso’s mouth continuously. I don’t believe he was very comfortable being awakened and ambushed by Stephanie. If you notice, the next morning, he makes sure to get up prior to Stephanie so she cannot ambush him again and plays piano in the room beneath her bedroom to let her know that he had already risen and was out of his bedroom.
---

No, I believe even the masseuse has standards and is probably grossed out with the idea of touching sex pest Phillip in any manner.
---

Look how Philip has cluttered every inch of the walls in that apartment with framed crap. He has filled every cabinet with porcelain. He has gone through all the cabinets and furniture in the apartment and filled it with crap. Isabell and Percy should be allowed to decorate their own apartment in the way in which they would like to do so. Isabell was pissed that he took her chaise lounge out of the apartment and replace it with the stinky, Ratso pee and pooped on kitchen lounge. She was not happy about the swap out of the furniture.
---
Look at Marie’s face in response to Stephanie disingenuously lovebombing her with the comment” I LOVE YOU!”Do not think Marie believes Stephanie.
View attachment 3015429
---
@Jamsie27531
3 minutes ago

Phillip is planting those fake comments tonight. Why so worried

@lgrigg5439
28 minutes ago
I just love Philip. He makes the Chateau life would not be the same without him. He has given so much cant wait till the big wedding.

Loved watching Mummy “pet” Ratso using the stuffed toy instead of actually touching him.
Ever notice that Percy, his sons, Marie, the other cook, Marie, all roll their eyes at Stephanie. Or look at her like she is a total b.s. artist. They have her number. Stephanie has engineered the laughing at her mother schtick so that when she inevitably calls Stephanie out on her b.s. it's ignored and dismissed. Mothers know their daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.