The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm disappointed, but I don't who I'm disappointed in!
She's had that discount on her B&B for eons, as long as she's had Patreon.
Patreon JUST NOW decides it's an issue? And of all the things, THIS is what Patreon shuts her down for?
*** OR ***
This lie is the best Stephanie can come up with?

*I'm going with the latter. SHE IS LYING. Like she always does. If it were as simple as her discounting being against Patreon's rules, why hide out for a week and not answer her patron's questions? She was on Patreon's council of creators, whatever it was, and if her discounting was such an issue, why would Patreon allow her on that council? SHE IS A LIAR.
I think I'm disappointed by all the tattlers - in place for years and yet nobody noticed and notified patreon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Merci, @tuffiti ❤

A lot of hair flicking and flailing of hands right from the start!
Blah, bloody blah, indeed and needless to say YET ANOTHER NEW DRESS! I could punch her hugely punchable face. Now, he wants all the Grand Salon furniture to be re-gilded with gold leaf so that it will be as shiny as the panels which are to be gilded. I am surprised she hasn't decided to have a gold cockerel put on top of her chapel as in Notre Dame. Then she could make arrangements for a relic of one of her bones to be put inside it as the chapel is her legacy to the world, even though no one except her heirs will ever see the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She had the 'free' option the other day, which explains why her membership is going up and the $$$ is going down... EDIT: I just joined.. it doesn't give you anything unless she chooses to unlock anything.. so I canceled. Don't want to add to her #s 😁
Lol mee too, just did exactly that! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I said last week now Grant is eating the leftover croissants she'd have Marie make bread pudding with them... guess what...
Was this what were expecting tho!.

Fanny said it looks delicious, not to me , it looks indigestible.
How have they not eaten or cooked quinoa? FRK thinks it has gluten?As for the pronunciation 🤣🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm not tech savvy by any means and a good example is I recently had to buy a new phone.
I hate buying new phones, I just like to turn the thing on and do what I need to do with it. One day everyone was here for dinner and I got so frustrated with my phone because there were huge gigantic numbers on the home screen. I showed my son and asked him why the hell are these large numbers on my home screen and they change daily??!!! Well everyone started laughing because it was the date!! I just needed to adjust the font.😀
So please don't laugh too loudly when I ask....is a VPN truly untraceable?
No, it’s not. It’s only a deterrent, adds a minimal layer of protection, nothing more. Anything can be found out about anyone on the internet with the right knowledge, expertise and tools.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Stewie, the circus stripe shirt is not complimentary. You look bigger than Shrek & Fiona.

Today’s hand job was nice, though.

IMG_3941.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bath isn't one of the cheapest places to stay in England and the spa treatments and thermal pools are not cheap either.
Absolutely, I went on a day trip with my Daughter. The themal baths are horrendously expensive. Bath is beautiful but only go off season (if there is one). It was so busy when we went to the Christmas Market. Never again unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 22
First Patron Video
View attachment 3003861View attachment 3003888View attachment 3003889

- Fanny is sitting in a restaurant in the Netherlands with lots of loud banging and clanging of dishes in the background
- Fanny's hands are flapping wildly and lots of hair flips
- Massive misunderstanding apparently.....patreon wrote to Fanny about a problem with discounts on multi-level marketing which are against their T&C's (apparently Fanny doesn't know what multi-level marketing is, but likens it to a pyramid scheme)
- Patreon said she can't have any discounts for a business that isn't via patreon (ex: the B&B)
- Fanny had to remove discounts on B&B stays at Lalande for different patron tiers
- Fanny really doesn't understand it all and asks patrons for advice
________
- they stopped in Amsterdam and visited Nic & Antone
- now in Maastricht and having dinner with Philip's parents tonight
- have only seen one picture of the chandeliers before buying them - antique shop wanted €8,000 for 4 chandeliers but Fanny got for the bargain price of €7,000 (included cleaning), but they still need to be electrified
________
- Princess Diana's gilder has arrived at the shitoo - the chapel is going to be all blinged up & very, very shinny :sick:
- Fanny is hoping to get the GS all blinged up and shinny too :sick:
Jeazuz she could do that by employing Terry and Carole 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did we not just say this last week? Marie needs more space and that dish room needs way less porcelain junk in it!!
If I were Marie, I'd break one plate from every set. What am I saying - I'd never be there in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Was this what were expecting tho!.

Fanny said it looks delicious, not to me , it looks indigestible.
How have they not eaten or cooked quinoa? FRK thinks it has gluten?As for the pronunciation 🤣🤪
When Marie was telling Gerry what it was I thought she was saying peanut.. and yes, that bread pudding is definitely croissants, you can see the layering in it... looks foul! I actually never did like bread & butter pudding, Mum would make bread cake which we all loved, but again, when I made it a few years ago it was horrid 😁 Nobody would eat it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
duck a doodle do and bollocky buggerations she has escaped and wriggled free of any ramifications that could have been imposed and would have been her just desserts for all of her nefarious dealings. It’s all been a bit of a storm in a teacup. So disappointingly they survive to continue spending obscene amounts of money on themselves and to travel in style every bloody week of the year.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
@jelenanovakovic7828
1 hour ago
It has frequently been mentioned that guests do not use the kitchen, so just wondering who the people are in the kitchen? As a guest, I would much prefer the portions served to yourselves, otherwise it might be an idea to use smaller dinner plates so the meals look bigger! View attachment 3003082

Marie has to function in tight quarters,her prep space is shared with a blogger,dish fanatic(sorry Phillip) house staff,all cumming's and goings ,dogs,cats and peacocks.Her fridge,stove,pantry,dish washing room and prep surfaces are all subject to changes.I think she deserves an award for keeping her cool.This is not a job it is a calling.
Love jelenovokovic7828 - a Tattler??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh and whilst looking at the free patreon level snagged this. So ole Demon of Donegal, this very very clearly states you will be a member of the association AND that Patreon is to fund restoration. Feckin liars.
Screenshot_20240619-152242.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh and whilst looking at the free patreon level snagged this. So ole Demon of Donegal, this very very clearly states you will be a member of the association AND that Patreon is to fund restoration. Feckin liars.
View attachment 3004200
Funny how they don't say where the future panelling is going to be installed. By bet is still that they happen to notice that it doesn't fit in the not so grand salon and it will end up in her bedroom.

• Heart
And let's re-gild the mirror on the paneling we just bought. But, oh, that means we must re-gild all the furniture we're placing into that room. Let's get a quote from the most respected, sought-after, and costly gilder in all of France to gild our crap.
We are going to gild the entire shitoo but not paint the kitchen cupboards because they are original.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.