The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can bet Ratso pee'd and poo'd himself in the car or in the hotel ( Probably both ) when the two must have left him to go eat their $$$ meal in the hotel's restaurant! I bet Ratso barked and barked in the hotel room.
Who in the hell would use a expensive hotel sink to wash your dog!!!
As for his allergy to milk...... that is bullshit. He ate tons of the stuff !
I just hope when they put out their fancy fish knives ........ someone pinches one or two! :ROFLMAO:
Fanny in the scarf ....... bin it.
They don't even serve fish so that cutlery will never see daylight.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the shiny new thread. Just in time for VIP night. They'll be lots to gossip about.

Bravo @Lady Avonlea you truly rock.

@JackSpratt and all other non resident British Citizens... voting rights were opened for non resident British citizens on the 16 January 2024. 16 January 2024! They kept that quiet. I'm on the "receive updates for British citizens overseas" from UK government and certainly never got that one... almost as if they don't want us to vote! The only country in the world that stripes it's citizens of voting rights when they move overseas. Currently in the process of registering online. Just need to find my NI number 😬
---
They don't even serve fish so that cutlery will never see daylight.
Has MarIE been reading @billybudd menu suggestions using the local freshwater fish?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This made me laugh:

Stephanie, giving a mini-lecture about side plates not being the norm in France, which her mother replicated at home in England.

La Mirande, table set with side plate (French Luneville stoneware*…not porcelain)

The vlog SJ did of La Mirande in 2020 was one of the few I found genuinely interesting. Mainly because of the input from Monsieur la Mirande who showed mother and daughter round the hotel.

* Forget (factory shop) Limoges and auction house finds, Luneville would be perfect for Lalande.

Link to the hotel’s bistro page - click on the tab for the menu.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Could the prodigiously wasteful grifter choose to keep her Patreon account private? Do we know what the yachtie Fleuries pull in monthly ? Could the 'glitch' have come from tax authoritys' queries in either U.K. or France? That would be lovely.

Is the almost sommelier PhiPhi going to mix his red with the leftover white to create a superb rose for remainder of the journey?
questions, questions ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Thank you to @ComtesseRose for the fresh new thread (we love and appreciate you 😘 ), and to @Lady Avonlea for a "Puuuuhfect" title! ❤

Also, props to @OhIDontKnow... for your "Day in the Life in Fannyspeak"! I keep re-reading it because it is hilarious! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome back @KyBourbon - we missed you!!! 🤗
Yes to all the above.
ComtesseRose will be asking for buy me a coffee and some hotel vouchers as payment for all the editing , deleting, CC, unfavourable comments etc🤪😂
I might even give Foreo the nod for some sponsorship .
Anyhow, thank you everyone for the laughs and good content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Old Fanny never does anything original everything is a re run- re run hotels, re run lovers re run content. She only feels safe with the familiar and always has to go back to try and recreate times she has built up as happy in her twisted little mind.

I don't think the Chapel Restorers will do the Grand Salon or the terrace they look so over it all.

I actually found the two of them so disgusting in that flog. Imagine the idiocy of driving to collect fish knives and a scarf- auction houses will arrange for such small items to be delivered. Fanny the patronising twit explaining what a fish knife looks like, she really thinks no one else has lived or had an education. Then she went on to say there are normally more than twelve at dinner-when Fanny when?

They forgot in their fake romance trope that after such a short time together they should still be in the passion stage-Snorts like a bloody Grubby slob in that robe ice cream on his pot belly- well that is enough to get the pulse racing-NOT. They should be still can;t keep their hands off each other phase. How rude to have the dog on the bed and washed in the bathroom and put on towels- imagine how she would react if someone did that at her house. They have no style, no manners and are utterly disgusting.

If Fanny wants us to believe she has still not bought the car what a witch she is she must have put about 10,000 miles on the clock.

They really are greedy aren't they- look at them both. Oh and Snorts I told you years ago Luneville china would be far more stylish and in keeping with the Chateau and a lovely white linen cloth. Seen it for yourself now.

I am surprised Grant hasn't decked the twit yet. Nasty Fanny intimating that something is going on with Grunt and Marie she is a snide botch

About to stop ranting but just to tell Fanny to look back at the flog of when she went there with Hanna and Mummy and the only thing that has changed is your pumped up face please stop with the fillers your face is unrecognisable you look just like Madonna now on her latest tour and that is not a compliment. Fanny has also had an eye lift procedure since that flog which is why she looks perpetually startled.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
skdoremi6666
18 minutes ago
I did visit La Mirande Hotel, I didn't even know it was that old...since 1310 I think! It didn't look that old so I was surprised....I don't think I can afford a night theresome places were private and we couldn't visit properly which was weird but understandable. And I usually don't eat at fancy restaurant(can't afford it either too

They have no shame, I think phi phi may then wearing a carrier company approximately $200 new blue sweater, along with a $68 beanie that matched, likely purchased at the garden show.
I have not watched the video. A viewer mentioned the hotel La Miranda. Is this where they are staying? Check out the room rates.
View attachment 2992932

There is a sweater and a color that matches the hat below perfectly, call Norway blue?
---
Stephanie is crawling all over the CD comment section tonight, currently answering under the château diaries account.
---
judithwilson3046
1 hour ago
Loving the videos but what’s happened to the English translations with Sebastian?? I can’t follow It

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 you had one job Stephanie……
@TheChateauDiaries

1 hour ago
I’m so sorry, I forgot to upload the captions, but they’re on now, if you turn captions on
Morning everyone, love how fast threads are going these days… thank you @ComtesseRose for being able to keep up with our pace and not telling everyone to cool down the pace 🤭… and @Lady Avonlea for your high creative capacities…

@graciemckitten isn’t La Mirande the same hotel Phony stayed with her Mummykins some years ago? Just beside the Pope’s palace, she filmed their stay in an old vlog. They even went to that Soleiado shop… Now she is making a come back with Snortsferatu…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She looked as if she had come in from working out in the fields.
Fanny is really looking like her Mother 🦇 and talking about Mummy 🦇 I am just waiting for her to return to LaLaLande and lets see what sort of mood she is in and what she will say when she does not know when the camera is on her.
Mummy 🦇 and Snorts , this will be interesting to see their reaction to each other too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
More questions. (It's an inquisitive type of day 🤔 ). Does anyone here think FanFan may have had a patreon alert just before M&M wedding? They were late, (not unusual), Steph's hair straggly (not unusual), she seemed extremely rattled. Some of you wondered if she and Ponce had a tiff, especially when she looked a little tearful at being alone after the wedding but using the excuse that she left the paahty due to her editing diligence. Because Ed and Candace had not supplied the horrid boy with a vat of champers in their room - he'd scarpered back to the festivities.

i'm useless at guessing the timey wimey crap but didn't they return to Lieland after the wedding where she had a two day breakdown? Was the paint stripping channel 4 thing a completely different week but served as the excuse for delaying car trip south? She can run in stilettos but can't stand and strip paint for 10 minutes, until Gerry is called in to finish her work.

Of course, Pheef saved ALL his pocket money for a year to cheer up the grifty grabber, with just a bit left over to buy mountains of ice cream. Do you think they stayed 2 nights? Hotel doesn't sell Ben & Jerry's - where did that come from?

Aren't you glad you didn't, for 800 + euros per night rent their room the following day? Obviously something had gone on AFTER dinner with Ratso. Left (a lot) alone in the hotel room and having a festival of excrement? Why would anyone stagger back from a 3 course dinner plus martini and wine and decide to wash to dog??????

My god, the sun has reappeared after 2 weeks of cloud and rain - back to my real life!☀ Feel free to answer any and all questions :geek::cool:😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Loser Phillip ends the day finishibg off a bottle of sweet wine, wearing the hotel robe in the $900+ hotel room paid for with grifted money, on a large expensive Apple laptop, likely reading Tattle, or deleting comments, blocking viewers, or posting comments from a fake account in the cd forum In order to keep the scams running and the $$$$ rolling in to fund his shopping addiction. Wait, is the bottle of pale wine for Stephanie? I cannot read the label.

View attachment 2993132 likely re
---
It’s a local rosé to Avignon.

Snorts is having a Rosé float before his bedtime, straight out of the tub - Such class.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Y’all her page may be back on Patreon but she is definitely suspended. Ground rules say people can still see your content while you try to get back in to compliance, but that you cannot post. She hasn’t posted a new video because she can’t while in review. If she doesn’t clear up her violations she never will again and she will lose the next payout. Shes only pretending everything is fine because that’s what she does. Everything is still all effed up for her right now. Until she posts a Patreon video we can assume she is still suspended.
If anyone deserves come uppance, it's her. She has absolutely no shame at all. The trips to the wedding and to her aunt's are purely excuses to travel around; stay in extremely expensive hotels; eat and drink, and spend, spend, spend. The amount of money they spend is gross. If they only realised what idiots they are making of themselves and how stupid they both look in that hotel, trying to appear classy. They look like a couple of lottery winners with their newly acquired branded goods. It's looking likely that, as with many lottery winners, they will end up with nothing. People who have worked hard and earned their wealth don't generally go out and spend as much as possible nearly every day. Nor do many people with old money who have inherited it. They may buy well crafted, expensive clothes, etc but they look after them, keep them for years and don't buy hundreds of new clothes, etc all the time The ones who want the world to see how rich they are and are conspicuous about their wealth and possessions tend to be tasteless chavs; some footballers' WAGs; some lottery winners, and others who have gained their wealth in nefarious ways. Fanny and Snorts look exactly like those people.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
More questions. (It's an inquisitive type of day 🤔 ). Does anyone here think FanFan may have had a patreon alert just before M&M wedding? They were late, (not unusual), Steph's hair straggly (not unusual), she seemed extremely rattled. Some of you wondered if she and Ponce had a tiff, especially when she looked a little tearful at being alone after the wedding but using the excuse that she left the paahty due to her editing diligence. Because Ed and Candace had not supplied the horrid boy with a vat of champers in their room - he'd scarpered back to the festivities.

i'm useless at guessing the timey wimey crap but didn't they return to Lieland after the wedding where she had a two day breakdown? Was the paint stripping channel 4 thing a completely different week but served as the excuse for delaying car trip south? She can run in stilettos but can't stand and strip paint for 10 minutes, until Gerry is called in to finish her work.

Of course, Pheef saved ALL his pocket money for a year to cheer up the grifty grabber, with just a bit left over to buy mountains of ice cream. Do you think they stayed 2 nights? Hotel doesn't sell Ben & Jerry's - where did that come from?

Aren't you glad you didn't, for 800 + euros per night rent their room the following day? Obviously something had gone on AFTER dinner with Ratso. Left (a lot) alone in the hotel room and having a festival of excrement? Why would anyone stagger back from a 3 course dinner plus martini and wine and decide to wash to dog??????

My god, the sun has reappeared after 2 weeks of cloud and rain - back to my real life!☀ Feel free to answer any and all questions :geek::cool:😁
The wedding was on Friday, June 7th. My best guess is that immediately following the wedding Fanny and Snorty carried directly on their antiques road trip towards the SOF without heading back north to the shitoo.
The paint stripping coincided with Gerry’s visit 2 weekends previously. All very timey wimey.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

I doubt if Patreon gives advance warnings but she certainly looked "off" and she tends to take to her bed with pretend illnesses when she's anxious. It was also odd that Brenda decided to post her spiel, including info on her Patreon account which also mentioned tax, at that precise moment. If Fanny did dread some investigation, she could have begged for BG's support and defence. I wonder if she had had some hint from the tax office who later communicated with Patreon. Whatever happens, I hope it put the wind up her. I think she is exactly the type who would not want to face up to it but would put her head in the sand, and use a trip to her aunt's with the luxury hotel, food, drink, and shopping to numb her senses and take her mind off reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The wedding was on Friday, June 7th. My best guess is that immediately following the wedding Fanny and Snorty carried directly on their antiques road trip towards the SOF without heading back north to the shitoo.
The paint stripping coincided with Gerry’s visit 2 weekends previously. All very timey wimey.
This makes sense now…..no continuity problems if she’s in bed and doesn't film……cunning.
meanwhile the pair of them are getting more Grey Gardens by the minute…..driving to pick up fish cutlery and a scarf……
669B44A4-F9DC-402E-9693-4F4B3A73DB21.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This makes sense now…..no continuity problems if she’s in bed and doesn't film……cunning.
meanwhile the pair of them are getting more Grey Gardens by the minute…..driving to pick up fish cutlery and a scarf……
View attachment 2993527
Best guess - All the footage in bed complaining of a bad back simply allowed Fanny to cobble together old footage while they were really away travelling this week. She may have a dodgy back and hip and be on meds, but it’s not preventing Fanny from travelling, only from doing work.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Morning everyone, love how fast threads are going these days… thank you @ComtesseRose for being able to keep up with our pace and not telling everyone to cool down the pace 🤭… and @Lady Avonlea for your high creative capacities…

@graciemckitten isn’t La Mirande the same hotel Phony stayed with her Mummykins some years ago? Just beside the Pope’s palace, she filmed their stay in an old vlog. They even went to that Soleiado shop… Now she is making a come back with Snortsferatu…
I feel someone should write to the hotel manager asking if guests are permitted to wash their dogs in the bathroom basins and use the towels like that. They should be made aware that the filming of it for YT is likely to discourage some people from saying there.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder just how many of those sad plastic tiara wearing old bags who've paid over the odds to stay at the shitoo, watch how these two gluttons travel, gorge themselves and think 'I've been taken for a fool'.

I'm sure if they're in denial their poor husbands who get dragged along and have coughed up a tidy sum must tell them.

Fanny and Snort's become more grotesque week by week. They're all but laughing in their mad fans and patreon's faces.

I wish there were more who've stayed at the Shitoo, that would be brave enough to put their heads above the parapet and voice their opinions.

You can't tell me they all think it's wonderful as most of the time their faces at the dinner table and the forced smiles afterwards say it all.

@Balmoral I think you're not too far from the truth with that, it all makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.