The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s a multitude of things she could have been reported for as we all damn well know: Fraud. Not completing renovations. Letting her minions bully and dox people. Not living up to her written description, that once read, you’d be a member of the association….. The list of Goals she never met - mainly the lake (Shutter dogs). She’s got a huge battle on her hands to document why she is compliant for any of these things. If it’s the bullying thing she’s going to have to get control of her zealots that pile on people with questions, which will be nearly impossible. It can take months to document your compliance, if they let you. They must be letting her because they didn’t just go ahead and kill her page. It was probably down because she had to request a review and have it approved before they put her back up.

We’re going to have to watch her and figure this all out because she’s not going to speak of it unless they force her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Look at so e of the food that the greedy gruesome twosome order at the 5 star hotel restaurant in the $900+ per room hotel ( 1800.00 for the night since they both got separate rooms) for less than 75 euros each? Compare to the prison ration portions of the dump dinners For the bed and breakfast guests.View attachment 2993088View attachment 2993089View attachment 2993090View attachment 2993091View attachment 2993098View attachment 2993100View attachment 2993101View attachment 2993103
In Stuart & Patsy's vlog Fanny & Snorty were not shown out brocunting with everyone else on the Saturday morning after the Shrek's Friday wedding. It's not like them to miss the chance to go brocunting. Did they head off from Saint Germain des Pres and head over to Lyon and then down to Aviagon?
1718334356726.png

Whatever the timing of their travel, Fanny & Snorty's stay and dinner at La Mirande Hotel likely happened before the Patreon issue arose on Wednesday. This could be their last supper so I hope they enjoyed it (and choked on it).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Loser Phillip ends the day finishibg off a bottle of sweet wine, wearing the hotel robe in the $900+ hotel room paid for with grifted money, on a large expensive Apple laptop, likely reading Tattle, or deleting comments, blocking viewers, or posting comments from a fake account in the cd forum In order to keep the scams running and the $$$$ rolling in to fund his shopping addiction. Wait, is the bottle of pale wine for Stephanie? I cannot read the label.

68EC14EC-BB4B-4D77-8427-752D26B29803.png
likely re
---
I

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
I'm with you @OhIDontKnow... - I'll believe the account is resolved when I see a new Patreon video!

Brenda has spoken (again).......however, there are a handful of people saying that they cannot access her Patreon page, others who say they can get in to Patreon but can't see her videos.

Apparently, there's a "slight delay" in this week's Patreon video. Yeah, I just bet there is, Brenda!

By the way - why is Brenda apologizing? It's not her Patreon account...and she had nothing to do with resolving it! She's such a condescending POS.

1718335703097.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t know how accurate this is, but I looked up the top 1000 acounts on Patreon a few minutes ago. The Château diaries account was supposedly ranked 372 within the past 30 days And Stephanie continuously brags about how her Patreon account has always been ranked in the top 400 accounts on Patreon for several years. However, when I looked up the 1000 top Patreon account a few minutes ago, she’s not listed. Take a look at the second link below she is not listed at 372 ranking or any other ranking at this time.

In the info on today’s cd video:
A very special thank you to all of you who have become Patrons of the Chateau de Lalande. You have made The Chateau Diaries one of the top 400 Patreon accounts in the world, and have transformed not only our lives here, but the future of this beautiful chateau! I’m overwhelmed by your kindness and generosity. On behalf of this beautiful chateau that will continue to survive and flourish because of you, thank you!!!”

Patreon page about section: what CAL she describes the Patreon account in this paragraph. Do you think you’re giving money for her to spend on a luxury lifestyle? Or rather on dump renovation and restoration. How is leading is this intro?…..

Welcome to the Chateau de Lalande's Patreon page!
Thank you for following our story and caring about this magnificent 16th century French chateau. Together we can breathe life back into these ancient walls, and make this historic building more beautiful than ever before.
If you're looking for a community of people who love chateaux, French living, beauty and history - you've found us and we're looking forward to welcoming you!

Lalande has been through turbulent times - she's already survived the French revolution and a devastating fire, yet even though her beauty has been tarnished, she still captivates the hearts of all who see her. Buildings like this need us to save them. I'm devoting myself to the Chateau de Lalande and won't rest until I've saved what remains, replaced what has been lost, and added what's needed to bring her into the 21st century. But it's a long journey and I can't describe how much I need and appreciate your support. I hope you join me on this exciting adventure!
Love,

Stephanie x

5,180 Total members
3,788 Paid members
318 Posts
$30,610 Per month

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
@Jeeves I am guilty of having to have to give my JRT a wash after he rolled in poo on a few trips (he went through a stage), but never in the sink where we brush our teeth! It was always in the bathtub, shower, communal sink at a camp ground, or my galley sink on the sailboat (I Lysoled the ish out of that one afterward.) I agree- poor pup must have thrown up again, but Fanny cannot be arsed with taking him to the vet for "puppy Dramamine", let alone to get his nails cut (yet, has no issues about getting her own nails done.)

The Porsche must smell terrible- but Fanny still claims they do NOT own it, yet use it like a litterbox and public transport system.

@billybudd- looks like Snorts saw your post about slathering Nivea on your feet, putting on a pair of Buster Brown socks and took it to heart! Heaven forbid his dainty feet ever get a callous! :ROFLMAO:
I saw this earlier this evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Loser Phillip ends the day finishibg off a bottle of sweet wine, wearing the hotel robe in the $900+ hotel room paid for with grifted money, on a large expensive Apple laptop, likely reading Tattle, or deleting comments, blocking viewers, or posting comments from a fake account in the cd forum In order to keep the scams running and the $$$$ rolling in to fund his shopping addiction. Wait, is the bottle of pale wine for Stephanie? I cannot read the label.

View attachment 2993132 likely re
---
I
Stephanie’s bottle of wine on the nightstand is likely the CDR white wine. Is it a 35 or 45 euro bottle of wine? $ 37.50 to $48 bottle of wine for herself? Snorts glass of wine could run from 9 to 15 euros per glass. ( what a class act drinking his wine with his pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream).
The bottle of wine that Stephanie ordered and his drinking herself likely was far more expensive than the cheap wine that they decant and serve to bed-and-breakfast guests paying €75 a meal.

Les vins blancs
White wines

CDR - Château Mont-Redon 2018/2019
(75cl, 35,00 €) (au verre 9 €)

CDR - Viognier Château Mont-Redon 2019
(75 cl, 45,00 €) (au verre 9 €)

---
Jacqueline-es5yb
8 minutes ago
Is it my iPad or are you not translating the men working on the chapel, I thought you had just forgotten the other day, but there is no translation today either?

stephencynthiascherry6340
51 minutes ago
Ooo, captions, pleeeeease

@janinebarron2691
17 minutes ago
Is it just me or has there been no subtitles when Stephanie speaks French with the chapel restorers

howardadams4266
59 minutes ago
Would be nice to have English translation when talking to the repairman

lisaa8437
46 minutes ago
The little carrier is way too small for him

@lizmccowage8031
48 minutes ago
What a beautiful scarf I’m so jealous.

click to see Stephanie brag about her special martini she had delivered up to her 5 star hotel room, $900+ per night, and the last time that she drank a martini like this was when she was with Hanni at the same hotel. Later that evening, a bottle of white wine was spotted on the nightstand that Stephanie had been drinking. She treats her self very well, but treat others poorly, including Dump bed-and-breakfast, guests.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Look at the poor dog. He cannot fit into the new dog carrier that the idiots purchased which is too small. Is Stephanie merely profoundly stupid or due to her profound selfishness, does she really not give a tit about the dog? Ratso has a crappy life.His bum is not in this air by choice, dumbass Stephanie, the carrier is far too small for the dog to lie down.

69308F6E-D0FA-43A0-AE1D-6F95EABF7773.png

Click and watch Ratso attempt to tell the gruesome twosome that he needs to go pee or poop and watch the two imbeciles not even consider the possibility that the dog is trying to tell them something and it is not about smelling other dogs in the bleeping neighborhood. “ We have no idea why,”;Again, is Stephanie that profoundly stupid or is it just pure unadulterated selfishness, self absorption, and a total absence of common sense?
They are horrible dog owners. They are both far too selfish and self-absorbed to ever have an animal of any type under their care. Poor Ratso, what a stressful life with 2 raging narcissists.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Look at so e of the food that the greedy gruesome twosome order at the 5 star hotel restaurant in the $900+ per room hotel ( 1800.00 for the night since they both got separate rooms) for less than 75 euros each? Compare to the prison ration portions of the dump dinners For the bed and breakfast guests.View attachment 2993088View attachment 2993089View attachment 2993090View attachment 2993091View attachment 2993098View attachment 2993100View attachment 2993101View attachment 2993103
They’re shameful, the greedy gluttons they are really sticking their fingers up at the patrons and people who watch the vlogs. They just don’t give a tit any more. Disgusting 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Oh my God...I saw this pic of Stephanie and immediately - and I mean IMMEDIATELY - thought of these images of Edie Beale!! Little Edie had Alopecia, which is why her head was always covered with a scarf - what is Stephanie's excuse? Stephanie looks insane here!

(and her chateau will soon like Big & Little Edie's mansion!)

View attachment 2993025

View attachment 2993027

View attachment 2993028

View attachment 2993029
Thrifty Stephanie Jarvis strikes again! Look, she has cut down a white tablecloth and used the lace border as sleeves. What a great thrifty idea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
@ComtesseRose have I told you lately what a star you are. Thank you @Lady Avonlea for the nom and also @StephaniesSupportConsort

Isn't it a bummer she's got away with it again.

Just look at her gambol across the lawn after almost being a cripple, it's a true miracle. A larger team at the chapel, is it a. they just want out so get as many in there to get the sodding thing done, or b. bigger workforce more $$$$$$ on the invoice.

She's gone off you now Sebastien for drilling the holes, count it as a blessing.

Pompous tit on leaving Trixie saying to Grunt to get some construciton work done, that wanker is unbelievable with his sense of entitlement.

More bleeping auctions, all the way to Lyon for fish knives, who uses those these days 🤦‍♀️

Avignon for a Hermes scarf and a hint hint on a convertable car. Andrew, they're certainly clocking up the mileage and possible scratches on your car that she doesn't really want.

One night in a posh Hotel with stinky sweaty Trixie in his shetland wool jumper with beanie :sick:, a real life Pepe le Pew and of course they're going to be given a choice being internet stars that they are. Surprise she takes the bigger room.

I wonder if they have :poop: bags with them walking around town for the dog. The bad back and clapped out hip are holding up remarkably well.

Look at their meals, his main, the duck, was a La Lande serving for three people!

Why are they washing the dog in the hotel room WTF

Obviously Trixie must need a good clear out then the amount of ice cream he's stuffed in his gob.

Oh how they love spending the Patreons money, laughing in the face of them all that they bleeping got away with it.......again

Arseholes

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
SJ’s page on Graphtreon is up and running again - @MRShavershamsdress posted a screenshot yesterday morning which showed a “glitch” on that, too.

The figures are to 13th June.

IMG_0548.jpeg

Playing the devil’s advocate, perhaps it was just a glitch. What’s inexcusable is SJ not circulating patrons with an immediate communication that there was a problem that was being worked on to resolve. It’s bad manners and bad management. Her level of ineptitude never ceases to amaze.

• Angry
  • Sad
You can bet Ratso pee'd and poo'd himself in the car or in the hotel ( Probably both ) when the two must have left him to go eat their $$$ meal in the hotel's restaurant! I bet Ratso barked and barked in the hotel room.
Who in the hell would use a expensive hotel sink to wash your dog!!!
As for his allergy to milk...... that is bullshit. He ate tons of the stuff !
I just hope when they put out their fancy fish knives ........ someone pinches one or two! :ROFLMAO:
Fanny in the scarf ....... bin it.
She looked as if she had come in from working out in the fields.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2993132 likely re
---
I
what a sight

• Haha
  • Sick
Bad back My arse

Was it just for us tartlets that Fanny insists that Dingo and Marieeeee have a nice time together whilst she’s away spending thousands AGAIN

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It looks like we have discovered Stephanie’s new game, drive all over the south of France, shopping and staying in luxury hotels, under the guise of visiting her favorite aunt and uncle. Will she be hauling Mummy and Percy to auntie’s new home?
---
Another dump account being used to reply to comments. They are trying to pack the comment section with posts That complement Philip, thanks Stephanie for bringing them along on another 5 star vacation, etc.

@murialpack5350
44 minutes ago
Totally!
Avignon is not exactly on the way to Beziers by the most direct route. Also expensive motorway tolls by the route they took. The A75 is free from Clermont-Ferrand to Beziers with toll payment for The Bridge only. She just lurves spending everyone else's money. The A75 is also a much quiter autoroute than the A7. I imagine they got to Clermont-Ferrand then to Saint Etienne on to Vienne. All pay toll routes. She's been busy planning, planning, planning this trip. Tonton and twotonne are the excuse but she was always going to go back there. And always on someone else's pay. Scamming witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
ComtesseRose - as always, a big thank you for launching our new thread ❤, and thank you to all my fellow tattlers whose depths of knowledge, common-sense, skills of observation and devilish senses of humour help inspire thread titles.

I'm rather shocked after watching that CD video, and that's saying something after the crap we've all watched over the years.

Shek's Wedding - no more mention of the Shrek's wedding. Why did they even attend? After the wedding did Fanny & Snorty really return back north to their shitoo only to drive back south, or did they just continue on their Antique Roadtrip.

Fanny's Back - there is nothing wrong with the lazy cow's back. It was just an excuse to cobble together random bits of old footage, because nothing is happening at the shitoo and a cover up for them leaving the shitoo earlier in the week. Fanny also skipped back to the shitoo after visiting the chapel. Anyone with a serious back problem would not willingly sit in a car for 6.5 hours.
Crozon sur Vauvre - Lyon = 4 hours
Lyon to Avignon = 2.5 hours

Chapel Restorers Hate Fanny & her Pink Camera
Sebastien - When Fanny walked out to the chapel and called out to Sebastien you could see his body language drop. He seemed to be thinking, "Jesus Christ, here she comes again. I was hoping she had left already for the SOF". When Fanny told him she didn't like the new ugly drains he could not have cared less. I think he installed the white plastic tubes purpose.
Benoit - has hired additional painters. I think he wants to get the job done and get out of there
View attachment 2992989View attachment 2992990View attachment 2992993
Cutlery
Why does Fanny's son need more cutlery?

View attachment 2992997

Old Lady Scarf
Fanny you look chunky in that dress (especially through the mid-section) and that Hermes scarf your son used his allowance to buy you for Christmas is overpriced. I've seen prices ranging from $450.00 - $1,150.
View attachment 2992998View attachment 2993001View attachment 2993003

Two rooms..... €700 each
One deluxe room for Fanny & Ratso and another deluxe room for Snorty???
View attachment 2993004View attachment 2993006
View attachment 2993007

Ratso
Who washes their dog in the sink of a 5* hotel? Poor Ratso must have thrown up again, hopefully all over Fanny & Snorty now that's he's sitting between them in the car. Think I'll send that pic to the Hotel GM. I don't think hotel mgmt will be impressed and hopefully ban them from future stays.
View attachment 2993009

That Child Does not have a Milk Allergy!
I'd be so embarassed to enter a 5* hotel in the SOF with Snorty wearing that damn knit beanie on a hot June day.
Eating a double ice-cream cone 8 minutes for dinner +polishing off a tub of Ben & Jerry's before bed. I hope Snorty had the shits all night.
View attachment 2993010View attachment 2993011
Crazy tit. Here are the September, 2020 videos where Stephanie’s original first substantial mark on camera, Hanni, pays for a mini break for herself, Mummy, and Fanny at the luxury hotel, and their dinners, etc. Let the lovebombing of Hanni begin.Mummy is extra sticky sweet and pretend grateful.

this month Stephanie returns to the hotel with her son Snorty in tow, and his hotel room was featured in a September, 2020 video. The room that Stephanie stayed in during this current visit has not been featured in the previous videos on the hotel.

I am afraid that there was a SOULEIADO outlet in the town.it is featured in the Sept 8th video. She did another video featuring the fabrics,

The Snorty room featured in September, 2020 video 2 of the hotel. Room 29. Stephanie videotaped this room during the first visit on a tour with one of the people associated with the hotel.

Sept 8, 2020 video 1 of the hotel
Join us on the perfect French mini break in Avignon! Mummy, Hanni & I jump into the car and head south for a last minute trip to Avignon. I need to go there to make a vlog about provencal fabrics, but decide to turn it into a holiday! So I surprise my mother by taking her to La Mirande, a stunningly beautiful hotel which we've always wanted to visit, when she least expects

Stephanie wants the Dump grand salon ceilings painted like the ceilings in the hotel

Room 24 bedroom shared by Stephanie and Mummy on freebie trip from Hanni.
https://youtu.be/Kgi8P-6rZkg?si=xasnB03YwBwyfRy9&t=360

Hanni’s room
https://youtu.be/Kgi8P-6rZkg?si=L_nvOPlgUOSIqe-S&t=487

Hanni treats them to lunch at La Salle a Manger. Stephanie eats the foot and the stomach of a lamb.
https://youtu.be/Kgi8P-6rZkg?si=V3Zds2husWCwmhYu&t=790

Then dinner outside, courtesy of Hanni.
https://youtu.be/Kgi8P-6rZkg?si=zXD1iVJC0cTJn-Uk&t=855

Watch 20 second, the gift grab channel is introduced by Stephanie with an emphasis on raising money for charity.
https://youtu.be/Kgi8P-6rZkg?si=2dZiQYaP4C29UNdF&t=967

gifts of artisanal chocolates from the hotel.
https://youtu.be/Kgi8P-6rZkg?si=rK-D96JQYzS1k0YX&t=1157

Hanni treats them to a dinner in the ground floor restaurant
https://youtu.be/Kgi8P-6rZkg?si=purk44SDrxdKnm40&t=1561

October 5, 2020 video provincial fabrics : find the answers in the museum and archive of the SOULEIADO company, which was has been making these stunning fabrics since 1806, and whose clothes I've adored all my life!
https://youtu.be/IrlMHWgwDcQ?si=hI9oo77Ko7tOJWEc

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
He is wearing a hotel Road while his bathing Ratso in the sink.Gross.

Is Stephanie taking opioids for her fake back injury? Look at the Lady Avonlea post above this one. Her pupils are tiny In this video. Pinpoint pupil size may occur with the use of certain drugs such as heroin, morphine, fentanyl and other opioids.

.View attachment 2993048
Maybe why she never drives!
---
I saw this earlier this evening.
I love Elvis. And his human!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
faeryvixenetc
9 minutes ago
phillip seems to like to argue, it seems to be happening a lot lately

tazzabolts5761
41 minutes ago
How’s the hunting for your stone for your engagement ring going?

helenpowell4106
1 hour ago
Is Lancelot secured safely right by the windscreen?

zoefoster1873
1 hour ago
For someone with a dairy allergy, Philip sure eats a lot of ice cream....

@lindafleming3907
19 minutes ago
I was thinking that
---
@karencarswell5724
1 hour ago
There's little point in taking us to the chapel if we can't understand what they are saying. Please could you put the translation back.

Cazgirl-hq4hi
1 hour ago (edited)
Lancelot probably feeling more nervous in the front..he can’t move properly ,along time to have a dog in one place..he’d be better on the back sit…where he can stretch out.and move if he wants.

susanakurdi3563
1 hour ago
Too many vlogs away from the chateau it is much nicer to see you all at home
---
@user-uw6uv7nb2t
1 hour ago
Hi. I'd like to know how Philip first came to La Lande, was he a volunteer? Or a specialist brought in to help with something " china/crockery"?

@DonniTom
1 hour ago
Wish this was translated.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.