Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Sorry didn’t realize that my iPad changed the word tattler to toddler. If any tattler can figure out which auction they purchased the porcelain from, it would be interesting to see what a phenomenal price the porcelain queen paid for over $20,000 worth of porcelain. He wouldn’t admit the total price paid in the video. Now, of course, if anyone knows a toddler that could figure out such information, we should help them start a YouTube channel to show off their extraordinary toddler sleuthing skills.
As above Gracie.
Auction house Hotel des ventes de Nimes ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
Michael did.. Dana hasn't been around in a long time.. Amaury and Nattie have distanced themselves.. anyone who ever worked for her has disappeared.,.
Speaking of Michael- has he reappeared with posts of watercolors? I haven’t seen anything from him in a while- maybe I’ll catch up someday.

MsMuir

Chatty Member
In memory of the days when we first thought justice would be swift for the Jarvis crime family

• Haha

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Here's another good one.

Near to where I use to live in the UK, this soppy tit thought he could build a castle without planning permission and hid it behind a haystack.

Honeycrock Farm in Salfords, Surrey was the subject of a lengthy legal battle to demolish a Mock Tudor family home that was built without planning permission. The action was taken by Reigate and Banstead Borough Council after the site's owner built a large dwelling (c.2001) concealed behind a haystack. The local authority only became aware of the mock castle after the bales were removed in 2004. Known popularly after its owner as "Fidler's Castle",[1] the building was eventually demolished in 2016 following a decade of legal disputes.

View attachment 3000230View attachment 3000231
I remember this. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Jeeves

VIP Member
I wish that were the case as it would be just one more way that she can't take care of herself by replacing buttons (or not losing them in the first place). It's actually one of the many versions of the ubiquitous Somerset dress from Anthropologie, from last year or maybe the year before? I have one that I got at an end of season sale, a year or two ago and while I really like it, it's a pet peeve of mine, since I'm not like Stephanie and don't like having my boobies out for everyone to see. There are no buttons!

Maybe this year, Stephanie should buy one of Chateau Love's cameos or Wedgwood brooches and fasten it closed with that? (I actually took a Velcro adhesive dot and stuck it smack in the middle of the placket and it seems to be working).

This is from their website from this year that is sold out.
This doesn't appear to have the same cutout embroidery detail on the sleeves and hem as Fanny's dress, also the front opening is much lower on her dress (of course!). They are very similar but I don't think they are identical. I might be wrong.

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 16.12.11.png
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 16.12.45.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18