Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
I just can't help laughing a the Shreks wedding costumes everytime I see them! Beyond terrible! It's like something out of a movie, a parody of some sort. It really makes me wonder about them. Are they trying to be funny? Are they trying to look ridiculous? If so, they are succeeding in the looking ridiculous category. Oh, well, some people just don't care what they hell they look like!
---

She's could be creating a lot more drama, keeping her minions on pins and needles to find out what's next! She may need time to spin a few plots to cover her flat ass. Whatever, the case may be, it will NOT be her fault! Afterall, she's a princess and is saving the world one patron dupe at a time.
Was this a renewal of their vows?
I’m asking because I thought they were married when they moved from Canada?
Sorry if I’m just being thick- I obviously don’t watch anymore- just read here.
*But they do look hideous (as usual) 😜
Oopsie- that was rude to say!
Lord forgive me and it’s Sunday!
I’ll surely be struck by lightening! 😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
That would’ve been the infamous Isabelle6541, she of the group of legal eagles that were going to descend on the first patron days and haul Fanny off to the Bastille! She was trying to convince Clara Burnett to meet up and join forces. In reality it was derailing while attempting to destroy the only real inside source this forum had. We did that well enough on our own, driving Clara off ourselves.
Didn't we decide that it was probably the real Isabelle (IJ), maybe using her birth year and her wedding year?

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
He is wearing a hotel Road while his bathing Ratso in the sink.Gross.

Is Stephanie taking opioids for her fake back injury? Look at the Lady Avonlea post above this one. Her pupils are tiny In this video. Pinpoint pupil size may occur with the use of certain drugs such as heroin, morphine, fentanyl and other opioids.

.View attachment 2993048
Maybe why she never drives!
---
I saw this earlier this evening.
I love Elvis. And his human!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I just can't help laughing a the Shreks wedding costumes everytime I see them! Beyond terrible! It's like something out of a movie, a parody of some sort. It really makes me wonder about them. Are they trying to be funny? Are they trying to look ridiculous? If so, they are succeeding in the looking ridiculous category. Oh, well, some people just don't care what they hell they look like!
---

She's could be creating a lot more drama, keeping her minions on pins and needles to find out what's next! She may need time to spin a few plots to cover her flat ass. Whatever, the case may be, it will NOT be her fault! Afterall, she's a princess and is saving the world one patron dupe at a time.
They're going to need a good photo editor for this one...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sleeves are flattering after a certain age.. and dresses that don't open to the navel on old Hags...
---

I was looking at the map, and aren't Ollie & Camilla reasonably close to Ton & Oncle? (All things considered).. If they don't go visit then clearly that's another friendship on the rubble heap. She does go through them doesn't she though?
I think it is ca. 3 hrs 45 min. to Ollie's from Agde.Whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart

FecilitéJ

Have to say I think Billy P. with his slimmed down face, looks a teeny bit like Jude Law and Yannis just has the loveliest eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
Okay I’m now so bored that im actually going to watch this episode. God help me !
you know when I was a young married woman I used to be obsessed with beautiful China and dinnerware and glasses and flatware and linens, etc. etc. etc. Now that I’m a crotchety old lady, I could give two shakes of a rats ass about any of it. When I look at the obsession that snooty has over China, it by far exceeds my obsessions and believe me, I was greatly obsessed.
I knew I liked you.

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Morning everyone, love how fast threads are going these days… thank you @ComtesseRose for being able to keep up with our pace and not telling everyone to cool down the pace 🤭… and @Lady Avonlea for your high creative capacities…

@graciemckitten isn’t La Mirande the same hotel Phony stayed with her Mummykins some years ago? Just beside the Pope’s palace, she filmed their stay in an old vlog. They even went to that Soleiado shop… Now she is making a come back with Snortsferatu…
Yes, look at post 78 in this thread for videos.

• Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
I didn't realise we were putting in dibbs on @HalcyonOrganic 's leftovers! I'm going to need some support and succour in a few weeks after my knee op. I'd like to be noted for top row middle OR middle row left. Thank you kindly.
I was going to choose him originally, till I spotted sleepy guy... who frankly, I could climb like a tree!

• Haha
  • Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
hmmmmm….. I think my frightening detective skills have found the answer where all the real food goes..

so, Steffi and Flip are driving the Porsche for months now.

No signs of the Porsche‘s original owners Andrew le Püff and … the other Püff.

Food is being prepared in large quantities but only a small portion of it reaches the paying guests.

I conclude: The Püffs are caged in the cellar to the walls, and they get food as payment for the Porsche.
case closed
For a moment there I thought you may go with a Sweeney Todd scenario. That the Puffs were the food! All those lovely little meat pies lined up on shelves in the cellar.

• Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Now that you mentioned, I do remember comments by an IsabelleXXXX in the TCD vlogs. But the number after the name ended with 41, “something-something-41”. The final number I still remember, because I thought it was her year of birth as Isabellle Jarvis was born in 1941. She will be, or she already is, 83 years old. Isn’t her birthday in July?

Personally, I don’t remember a Tattler profile with that name. but Im quite new here and never had the pleasure to “cross threads” with some of the most famous (or infamous) tattlers. 🤭
They're well worth going back and reading... not all at once though...
---
Whilst Hubby was watching football last night I watched M&M’s wedding Part 2. All very jolly hockey sticks but as The Shreks were bowing and curtsying at the bottom of the stairs, I noticed this poor women coming down behind them, holding onto the wall for dear life, completely ignored by them and all the guests.
That wedding could have been flung into chaos had she taken a tumble. I think she was Sarah’s Mum the poor love.
Still, alls well that ends well. Part 3 soon. Can’t wait……………😆
All I thought was 'get your hands off the walls!!' I'm a Mum of boys...

• Haha
  • Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Didnt the tattler Isabelle also have that 4751 numbering? Or at least a similar one?
Now that you mentioned, I do remember comments by an IsabelleXXXX in the TCD vlogs. But the number after the name ended with 41, “something-something-41”. The final number I still remember, because I thought it was her year of birth as Isabellle Jarvis was born in 1941. She will be, or she already is, 83 years old. Isn’t her birthday in July?

Personally, I don’t remember a Tattler profile with that name. but Im quite new here and never had the pleasure to “cross threads” with some of the most famous (or infamous) tattlers. 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 16