Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C'est moi

VIP Member
@C'est moi. Re hotels, what the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't etc. Best not to think about it. Saw luminol tests on coverlets once & it put me right off.
The cleaning may not always be that deep however. A few years ago on a cycling holiday in Charente I left a pair of shoes under the bed & a fortnight later, happened to be passing again, & popped in not expecting much, but...there they were still under the bed in July, at the height of the tourist season.
Off track, Pineau de Charente was an unusual drink but unfortunately not available anywhere else, wonder why.
That stuff will make you blind. Fait attention! 🤣 Lucky strike with the shoes though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

JackSpratt

VIP Member
It's Friday evening where I am. I have a puttenesca sauce on the go to have with gnocchi, and I'm just finishing off a local Chardonnay left over from last night. Did @billybudd book the entertainment for the VIP lounge later...? Looking forward to that!

In the meantime I thought we could just enjoy sausage dogs...

I happen to know this hotel from the old days. Do you know it @JackSpratt ?

Never been there but use to drive through Wootton quite a lot.
---
@C'est moi. Re hotels, what the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't etc. Best not to think about it. Saw luminol tests on coverlets once & it put me right off.
The cleaning may not always be that deep however. A few years ago on a cycling holiday in Charente I left a pair of shoes under the bed & a fortnight later, happened to be passing again, & popped in not expecting much, but...there they were still under the bed in July, at the height of the tourist season.
Off track, Pineau de Charente was an unusual drink but unfortunately not available anywhere else, wonder why.
Love a good chilled Pineau. The Vendée has it's own version Trouspinet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

C'est moi

VIP Member
Sleeves are flattering after a certain age.. and dresses that don't open to the navel on old Hags...
---

I was looking at the map, and aren't Ollie & Camilla reasonably close to Ton & Oncle? (All things considered).. If they don't go visit then clearly that's another friendship on the rubble heap. She does go through them doesn't she though?
Maybe 3 hours

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
There is an "h" between treat and threat... just observing.

Yet, she'd lose face if the was just PhiPhi's sugar mummy... Can't have that.

I'm actually a constellation.

Please support my GoFundMe, as I'd like to purchase Caran d'Ache's SupraColor 120, LOL. /s

They're still active on Patreon though.
For you @ComtesseRose

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Row 3 middle. The sleepy one.
When you're done with him... can I take him off your hands please?
I didn't realise we were putting in dibbs on @HalcyonOrganic 's leftovers! I'm going to need some support and succour in a few weeks after my knee op. I'd like to be noted for top row middle OR middle row left. Thank you kindly.

• Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
Thanks for that info, we're on the same British Citizens overseas, never got the info either. Arseholes
For overseas UK citizens, heads up for how to...

The registration to vote is easy. The getting the postal vote however... another story entirely! They ask for information that, for a lot of us overseas UK citizens, does not apply or does not exist for us. I will not vote by proxy because I don't want to put that pressure on another person and I don't actually know if I trust anyone to register my personal choice! Certainly not anyone in my family!! So I'm currently grinding my teeth wondering whether it's worth it (having given the boy a lecture last week on exercising his right to vote). The suits in the jobs for life do not want non resident citizens to vote 😡😪

• Sad
  • Angry

C'est moi

VIP Member
Could she be developing a controversial persona in hopes that the producers of "Below Deck" take notice and cast her?
I don't think she's that bright or clever enough to think that way. The way she lives her life if proof of that.

• Haha

Iolair

VIP Member
One thing I don't understand about the Shrek's wedding...
Where was the Canadian contingent? Surely they have relations they are close to? Friends from school days, work friends they are close to, Sara's girlfriends, Steve's mates, aunts, uncles, cousins, old neighbours, siblings? Surely they have some? Not even God parents? Not invited? No-one invited?The only people there apart from the parents, were other chateau people and their hangers-on. And they are not even that close to most of them. Not even new friends they might have made from the village where they live? But no, not a one. Their guests were just other chateau shit.

• Heart

Sunnee

Chatty Member
Maybe someone have already answered, but I’d like to remember that it is just in the English language that it is called china with small c.
English is not my first language and I never understood the use of china instead of porcelain. It is not normal to call porcelain china in Norwegian, Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese , Finnish etc… guess also in Dutch and German… but in those last two I am not sure.
Just saying…
In my world, it was called bone china.

• Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Fanny is now posting on FB about ‘The Theif’ 🙄. You’d think she’d just STFU about Ruby now wouldn’t you 🙄 I note also that MariE knew Ruby helps himself to Lancelot’s leftovers. It beggers belief Fanny didn’t & vlogs this sort of shite, but guess she does it to get the sort of reaction she’s getting. There’s no such thing as bad publicity right ???
There’s no such thing as bad publicity right ???

Put another way

“There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” (Oscar W.)

• Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
She thinks she is a baby Heston. When she said "classic Caprese salad" there is nothing classic about adding peaches and ricotta to Caprese salad. It was an abomination. Mozzarella and ricotta are mild and in no way can stand up to the addition of peaches, it would need a salty addition to the whole fiasco
Ricotta was bad enough, but adding peaches was bizarre. Caprese, it wasn’t - classic or otherwise!

• Haha
  • Heart

mousepanda8

VIP Member
Now that you mentioned, I do remember comments by an IsabelleXXXX in the TCD vlogs. But the number after the name ended with 41, “something-something-41”. The final number I still remember, because I thought it was her year of birth as Isabellle Jarvis was born in 1941. She will be, or she already is, 83 years old. Isn’t her birthday in July?

Personally, I don’t remember a Tattler profile with that name. but Im quite new here and never had the pleasure to “cross threads” with some of the most famous (or infamous) tattlers. 🤭
6541 was the infamous tattler. Isabelle was born 17/7/41,Percy was born 4/5/1942

• Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing. If I was him I'd entertain the museum's purchase offer or loan it to them to put on display.
Yes enjoy it for a while and then lend it to the Museum or let them buy, then it can be preserved for everyone to see.

• Heart

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
Fanny is now posting on FB about ‘The Theif’ 🙄. You’d think she’d just STFU about Ruby now wouldn’t you 🙄 I note also that MariE knew Ruby helps himself to Lancelot’s leftovers. It beggers belief Fanny didn’t & vlogs this sort of shite, but guess she does it to get the sort of reaction she’s getting. There’s no such thing as bad publicity right ???
What a bitch

• Heart
  • Haha