Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Don't ever put any "treasures" with a loved one in any kind of institution! No original photos or art work, no jewelry, nothing of any monetary or sentimental value that you may want back. It's not a home away from home, it's the waiting room for death. Residents, staff, even visitors may take things that don't belong to them. I pray that my husband will die before he needs to be placed because I can no longer care for him. It's a sad situation our modern world has found itself in with the care of aging people.
My husband has now been offered a bed in the only establishment that is suitable,and will move in to the home on Monday in ten days time. Even good clothes are desirable. I have bought him a cheap watch to wear now , it is heartbreaking as I gave him his lovely watch as an engagement present over 40 years ago.
My heart aches with sadness at him moving, but is also heavy with fear at how they will treat him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Y’all her page may be back on Patreon but she is definitely suspended. Ground rules say people can still see your content while you try to get back in to compliance, but that you cannot post. She hasn’t posted a new video because she can’t while in review. If she doesn’t clear up her violations she never will again and she will lose the next payout. Shes only pretending everything is fine because that’s what she does. Everything is still all effed up for her right now. Until she posts a Patreon video we can assume she is still suspended.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
So Snorts bought her a scarf 6 months ago, they had to drive there to pick it up????? I call BS.... why did it not get mailed to them? Why wait six months? All BS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Y’all her page may be back on Patreon but she is definitely suspended. Ground rules say people can still see your content while you try to get back in to compliance, but that you cannot post. She hasn’t posted a new video because she can’t while in review. If she doesn’t clear up her violations she never will again and she will lose the next payout. Shes only pretending everything is fine because that’s what she does. Everything is still all effed up for her right now. Until she posts a Patreon video we can assume she is still suspended.
If anyone deserves come uppance, it's her. She has absolutely no shame at all. The trips to the wedding and to her aunt's are purely excuses to travel around; stay in extremely expensive hotels; eat and drink, and spend, spend, spend. The amount of money they spend is gross. If they only realised what idiots they are making of themselves and how stupid they both look in that hotel, trying to appear classy. They look like a couple of lottery winners with their newly acquired branded goods. It's looking likely that, as with many lottery winners, they will end up with nothing. People who have worked hard and earned their wealth don't generally go out and spend as much as possible nearly every day. Nor do many people with old money who have inherited it. They may buy well crafted, expensive clothes, etc but they look after them, keep them for years and don't buy hundreds of new clothes, etc all the time The ones who want the world to see how rich they are and are conspicuous about their wealth and possessions tend to be tasteless chavs; some footballers' WAGs; some lottery winners, and others who have gained their wealth in nefarious ways. Fanny and Snorts look exactly like those people.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
It will be a difficult moment for you, but it wouldn’t be happening if it wasn’t absolutely necessary.
Wishing you all the strength you need to face this moment and help your beloved husband.
Thank you everyone who has sent kind and supportive words , I go from disbelief to relief .
At 65 he is so young and me too as a care home widow.

There are so many practical things to get ready now which will help distract me from the reality of loss etc.

Luckily laughter can always be found here ❤

Anyone wondering why Gerry the comedian has arrived again?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

T Rex

VIP Member
I was going to ask her on instagram about the state of the windows and whether she ever feels like getting a paint scraper to them but I didn’t want to get blocked lol
@Ladeda1957 - those windows are an embarrassment! She has spent over €500K to get the chapel restored (Fanny is NOT at all religious, used it for storage, S&M photo shoots, a Mooney wedding, luncheons where one guest did have an issue with her using the altar as a buffet table...) and the whole thing will probably look like shyte in a few years unless she installs the dehumidifier (which, based on the holes the restorers drilled, ISN'T going to happen) and heating. It is literally (in my best Julie Montague voice) the strangest "priority", when that money could have been used to make where she "allegedly" lives watertight. The whole Shitoo is still structurally unsound and without a proper heating system, the windows are absolute garbage, no hot water, the render is an absolute mess letting damp in and further compromising the structural integrity, the terrace steps are on the verge of collapse, but she'll just keep putting up expensive wallpaper. Don't even get me started on the kitchen- the whole place needs to be gutted to the studs, rewired and replumbed! But she just keeps buying decorations, plants (for an irrigation system she paid a song for and DOES NOT WORK), and wallpaper. It is maddening!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Moving days are exhausting no matter how much planning & preparation you think you've done. The last thing you want are guests, but Fanny is too dense to realize that her Tante & Oncle didn't want her and she and her useless cubscout cubscunt dropping in for a hour posing for the camera. I'm sure Chantal also didn't appreciate Snorty spouting his 'superior' design advice. Tante & Oncle also don't want their home filmed and the farthest Fanny is ever going to get with her pink camera is the front hall.

The real purpose of that road trip was to pick up all of Snorty's purchases and enjoy a mini-break in the SOF - not to help Chantal & Stephen move. Fanny's beloved Aunt and Oncle knew they were just being used to justify Fanny's road trip, and it seems the Richmond family is finally getting tired of being used.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Yes where did all that meat go? That is bizarre.
hmmmmm….. I think my frightening detective skills have found the answer where all the real food goes..

so, Steffi and Flip are driving the Porsche for months now.

No signs of the Porsche‘s original owners Andrew le Püff and … the other Püff.

Food is being prepared in large quantities but only a small portion of it reaches the paying guests.

I conclude: The Püffs are caged in the cellar to the walls, and they get food as payment for the Porsche.
case closed

• Haha

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
18 dinner plates x $248.00 per plate
8 soup plates x$ 248.00 per plate
12 dessert plates x $200 per plate
coffee cup and saucer 12 x $300
coffee pot $ 1154.00

2 salad bowls x $ 1035.00 per bowl
some platters … lets say 4 , run about $1076 each

TOTAL VALUE PURCHASED NEW = $19, 976 without including tax, shipping, etc. add $1,000 more to the total if they received the creamer and sugar with the coffee service, bringing the total to approximately $21,000 of porcelain.

Stephanie and Philip already own in excess of 30 to 40 sets of porcelain.

I wonder if any toddler can figure out which auction house they purchase the set of porcelain from in Nimes, France? I believe it was yet another online auction that was discovered by Sir Snoops a Lot Snorty.
OK, Tattlers:

Fanny and Snorts purchased their set of Bernardaud Marie-Antoinette porcelain from IVOIRE Nîmes in its February 8, 2024 sale. It was lot no. 95. The estimate was € 1,500 - 2,500, and the hammer price was € 2,500.

Add to the hammer price the buyer's premium of 22.2% including VAT (or € 550) PLUS 3.60% including VAT for bidding online using interencheres.com (or € 90) for a total of € 3,140.

There is a € 5 per lot per day storage charge. The exact sum is unknown because (a) there is a certain grace period before the fee is charged, and (b) we do not know the exact date of collection. It is safe to assume that Fanny and Snorts amassed storage fees for the entire months of March, April, and May. For those 92 days, storage fees would be € 460. The grand total (with storage fees) is slightly over € 3,600.

Bernardaud Marie-Antoinette, Ivoire Nîmes, 8 fev 2024, lot 95.JPG

• Angry
  • Wow

Princess Pussycat

No doubt I am not the first to be disgusted by yet another porcelain grab. These people have completely lost touch with reality. Snorts couldn't decide which bloody colour to buy..so let's just buy both. Then rush home, make the guests wait even longer than usual while they wash and dry everything and let the poor bloody eggs congeal in the kitchen while they change their clothes. FFS.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

T Rex

VIP Member
I have a serious question and I hope that I don't come across as ignorant. It's a genuine question.
But is Marie Antoinette "a thing"? Is she so revered in France that I'm going to swoon when I sit down at la Lande's dining table, see the pattern of dinner service that Marie Antoinette had and forget that all I'm being served for my $75 is three peas and a petal from a dandelion?

I just really don't understand Stephanie's fascination with her.....
Marie Antoinette is my 7th cousin 6 times removed (also related to @Pencil Pine Principessa)- and no, I have absolutely no desire to own the same plate pattern as her. I have one pattern of plates that I purchased in Japan. They are porcelain, were expensive as fork and I put them in the dishwasher. But I did recently purchase a 300-pack of paper plates from WalMart, though- and on Rollback for $12.98! :ROFLMAO:

Marie Antoinette and her husband King Louis XVI, were thrust into power at 18 and 19. Neither was particularly brilliant nor properly educated and just had no idea how to rule a country (they also had a lot of hanger-onners, who gave them terrible advice and tried propel their own political agendas). The entire country was a mess (even before Marie Antoinette's arrival), so instead of doing the hard work of unducking that shyte show, what did they do? They just spent spent spent. People were starving, France was in civil unrest, but the pair of them just kept living lavish lifestyles on France's dime, buying buying buying expensive clothing, art, decor, lavish meals, spending on building the Petit Trianon (where she could "play dress up" to pretend she had a simple life), and having multiple affairs.

See a pattern here? This is why Fanny is so obsessed with her- replace "people of France" with "Patrons", and the "Petit Trianon" with "The Chapel". Marie Antoinette, like Fanny, was an outsider. Marie Antoinette was villified by the French people (France was a hot mess before she even got there, but she certainly did nothing to help the French people), and Fanny is called out by Tattle for her terrible life choices (and does NOTHING to help her local community.)

Fanny, like Marie Antoinette, is not the brightest crayon in the box. She probably just sees her as a glamourous queen who was misunderstood. SMH.

Last edited:
  • Heart

pink roses

I am just liking every comment y’all make! I’m glad that we’re on the same wave length.
Just wondering, how does Support squirrel get all this money….surely he doesn’t have to ask every time he buys something…may I please have money for ice cream? He truly does disgust me.
A grown man …Shake my head.
Also, how do does Fanny put up with anything he says? Shut up squirrel. If you’re 50-year old woman …Why would you take anything he says seriously?

• Haha
  • Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I think there’s a multitude of things she could have been reported for as we all damn well know: Fraud. Not completing renovations. Letting her minions bully and dox people. Not living up to her written description, that once read, you’d be a member of the association….. The list of Goals she never met - mainly the lake (Shutter dogs). She’s got a huge battle on her hands to document why she is compliant for any of these things. If it’s the bullying thing she’s going to have to get control of her zealots that pile on people with questions, which will be nearly impossible. It can take months to document your compliance, if they let you. They must be letting her because they didn’t just go ahead and kill her page. It was probably down because she had to request a review and have it approved before they put her back up.

We’re going to have to watch her and figure this all out because she’s not going to speak of it unless they force her.

• Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
My husband has now been offered a bed in the only establishment that is suitable,and will move in to the home on Monday in ten days time. Even good clothes are desirable. I have bought him a cheap watch to wear now , it is heartbreaking as I gave him his lovely watch as an engagement present over 40 years ago.
My heart aches with sadness at him moving, but is also heavy with fear at how they will treat him.
Fuck Fanny and her machinations. Some things are simply more important. You have not just my love, but my complete support. You should know that we all love and support you and your dear husband! ❤ Some time ago, my sister and I did a course in Australia in "aged care" with both of us being awarded what is called Certificate 3 in Aged Care. It's basically a nurses aid with the emphasis on palliative care. But I believe the true emphasis is on support and dignity. We did the course, not to work in the industry, but because our mother was moving into an aged care facility and we wanted to be fully conversant with the rules that govern these places. And omg! The Australian governmental rules and regs that cover these places are astronomical. Having been witness to how some aged care centers in the UK and Ireland are operated and the care practices therein, I can honestly say, if and when the time comes, I'm going home to Australia to die. I'm not saying Australian aged care is perfect, it's not - there are always the unscrupulous who seek to harm or benefit themselves and of course, there are always scandals surrounding these issues, BUT Australia is at least trying to get it right. Our mother's care is exemplary, and to date the only complaints she has had are a sweet elderly lady who, with advanced dementia, often wanders into our mother's rooms looking for the gift shop. The lady believes she is on a cruise. The other complaint from our mum has is that the facility's pub doesn't stock her favourite scotch. So Lochness, if you have any questions, wish to share experiences, or even just wish to vent, I'll try and make myself more available and be around for you when I can.

Be strong. Much love to you both. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Lovely news to hear that Catherine, the Princess of Wales feels well enough to attend the Trooping of the Colour ceremony this weekend.

• Heart