The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's rinse & repeat... every day they MUST spend money, every week they MUST travel... like living in Groundhog Day... No jealousy here, it's my worst nightmare. Will she throw herself off the roof when the gravy train dries up?
---
And Marie Antoinette met La Guillotine at the end. How will Fanny's story end?
I just gave one idea

Reactions: 25
Fanny and Phiphi are boring 🥱 Tattlers aren't! It's the only reason I'm still here.

Reactions: 38
Fanny actually has a good excuse never to wash any of her clothes because she has enough different dresses/outfits to wear a completely different one each day of the year, maybe even for two or three years. Why spend energy and time, not to mention wasting electricity and hot water to wash your clothes when you don't need to? She just chucks them, unwashed in the wardrobe or even just on her hanging rail that crashed due to its weight, and lets them provide a hearty meal for the moths. It's rather like her treatment of animals and all her other possessions. Once they are bought and she's had that initial rush of adrenaline, she may use them just once or twice. Then they are never cared for, or they are even forgotten and some are never seen again. It may not be long before Ratso gets chucked to one side or just left for someone else to care for, just like Ruby.

Reactions: 25
Look how many times she's done a closet clearout in the past, piles and piles of stuff. An addict to shopping is an understatement.

Reactions: 29
Let's call a spade a spade.. that truck is empty.. just discarded packing blankets and empty boxes.. probably took that little table in just to take it out again... No wonder Amaury refused to take part in it all.
---
That's because they didn't help.. They got some footage for her flog and went out to eat. Was that paid for by the grift as 'cost of doing business'? Because they showed up Amaury and Nattie went out so the Richmonds were down two solid workers for a few hours with so much to do too..

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Stephanie and Philip supposedly showed up a day late. I don’t think anyone would have waited on them to start unpacking their moving van.

Reactions: 38
Bearing in mind Patreon is paying for Amaury and his tools to fix up his parents' new house, so they have no choice but to let her use them for content... Definitely not letting her past the front hall though... and Amaury's not playing her game.. Good!!!

Reactions: 35
Stephanie and Philip supposedly showed up a day late. I don’t think anyone would have waited on them to start unpacking their moving van.
With all the stuff Tata had at their last place, there's been more than on removal lorry and that one we saw was the last one. I know when we moved over from our 3 bed house we filled up a lorry, they've got way way more.

I bet the were glad the gruesome twosome were a day late, they'd been working overtime to get it all in ASAP.

Reactions: 26
I think Nati knew she had to get Amaury away from the parent’s new digs before the Nightmare Twins arrival. He’s past his breaking point with Fanny’s passive aggressive viciousness. She and the Richmonds do not want to have to visit him in prison after he’s throttled Cuz on camera. Sadly they all want to still ride the gravy train no matter how much it’s killing their youngest son.

Reactions: 34
I suspect that lots of their belongings were already arranged in situ which is why Fanny couldn't show any other rooms. Aunty Tatas had even arranged her china on a dresser. They left a few bits and pieces at the bottom of the stairs for Fanny to film. No-one could possibly think for a second that Fanny and her little Brownie helper would be of any assistance. They filmed a little bit of scripted picking things up and putting them down again and then Tonton and Twoton ushered them out to a local bistro. I bet that as they left via th front door, Bunboy and Nasty came in through the back door. When/where did Snorts change into his Brownie uniform? Did they go to Fanny's bedsit before finally turning up at Aunty's?

Reactions: 30
OK, Tattlers:

Fanny and Snorts purchased their set of Bernardaud Marie-Antoinette porcelain from IVOIRE Nîmes in its February 8, 2024 sale. It was lot no. 95. The estimate was € 1,500 - 2,500, and the hammer price was € 2,500.

Add to the hammer price the buyer's premium of 22.2% including VAT (or € 550) PLUS 3.60% including VAT for bidding online using interencheres.com (or € 90) for a total of € 3,140.

There is a € 5 per lot per day storage charge. The exact sum is unknown because (a) there is a certain grace period before the fee is charged, and (b) we do not know the exact date of collection. It is safe to assume that Fanny and Snorts amassed storage fees for the entire months of March, April, and May. For those 92 days, storage fees would be € 460. The grand total (with storage fees) is slightly over € 3,600.

Reactions: 44
This has been my day and I'm fed up with it now, we're seriously considering lighting the fire!

I just can't believe the crazies can't see it! Or do they and they're in serious denial as it's taking the shine off their fantasy.

It's excess, it's just obscene, they don't NEED any more stuff, they've got more than they'll ever need and some!

I love Carmel by the sea in California. I try to get there when I am in the area, I could go 100 times, I usually go to familiar restaurants, but also like to explore new ones. I dont go often as its across the country from me. A three to four day drive, expensive air fare. I have never been to Europe, but would like to go. As I get older I doubt I will get there. No regrets, I have traveled, cruised and vacationed many places. Some people find comfort in familiar things, and Fanny clings to her comfort. Too bad she is not one to explore, there are so many wonderful places on Earth.

Reactions: 26
TonTon accent is North East (more Geordie Newcastle, than Brummie Birmingham) think Vera v. Ozzy Osbourn

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.